A bit of un-fair happenings.

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by theorist-constant12345, Feb 8, 2015.

1. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

Site feed back - I have seen several times now posts , including my own posts closed, where as people with the same ideas posts are continued to run, so if one persons ideas is garbage and already been discussed and binned, where is the equality for members?

Seemingly a bit of discrimination.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Kristoffer Giant Hyrax Valued Senior Member

The difference might be in the way they discuss their ideas. You just pile on more weirdness when someone shows you why your ideas have no merit.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Hmmm, I don't recall EVER seeing anyone write posts as confused, ill-informed and illogical as yours. The possible exception was Victor who was eventually banned.

Edit to add, most of the times you are the one that suggest closing the thread anyway.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Let me give you a few facts.
    The great man once said "Imagination is more Important than Knowledge" although I don't believe he meant it as literally as it sounds.
    He was most likely promoting the idea that Imagination, Speculation, Innovation, are all as much a part of science as is knowledge.

That being said, we also have what we call the scientific method and peer review, which examines our Imaginations, our Speculations, and our Innovations, and sorts out the wheat from the chaff.
    I have seen your threads and comments about time, and they are just as invalid and plain wrong as your other ideas on this forum, that defy the scientific method.
    The nature of time is basically unknown, although two views do branch from this. Time is real, or it isn't.
    Other nonsensical comments and views such as you have made, deserve being scrapped and closed, because they fail the scientific method, and are nothing more then gibberish rantings.
    Your "hypothesis" on many things literally defy what centuries of observational and experimental evidence has shown us, and as such are not science.

8. billvon Valued Senior Member

?? There is no equality here, nor is any such equality promised. People who post high quality material are favored over people who post woo, personal attacks and flame-bait. That's clear from the forum rules. Fortunately, there are many forums to choose from if you do not like such rules.

9. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

This is site feedback section not flame war section.

I need to reply to one comment.

''Your "hypothesis" on many things literally defy what centuries of observational and experimental evidence has shown us, and as such are not science.''

The maths was not changed by any of my ideas, the ideas all conformed and fitted to the now science, you guys really should of tried to understand what I was saying. I know what I am saying it is discourse of present information.

10. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Since you are almost entirely ignorant of the maths then this is a rather sweeping claim for you to make.

Not even close.

11. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

When I looked at my ideas I knew they cannot oppose the already well established maths that already serve a purpose.
    I have not broke any intervening rules of the maths.
    I get it for real, I am not a troll or delusional , you know I have had lots of forum time in the years that have past. I really am trying to explain perceived image and how things are some what different if you look at the truths.
    The science of now is still brilliant, but the perceived image of some of it is terrible.

12. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Wrong again.
    You don't know (or understand) the maths so you can't know that your ridiculous claims don't oppose it.

That would be incorrect.

No you don't.

You're almost certainly one or the other. My money is on the latter.

And have managed to learn nothing.

You don't what "the truths" are. You persist in sticking to your delusions.

13. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

Very strange that people in real life understand very well what I am saying. You deny obvious truths and that is absurd. Go to my thread in alternatives let us hear you deny that and explain it away, you are really stubborn and dead set in your ways.

14. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Maybe you're only associating with people as stupid as yourself.

Your "truths" are neither true nor obvious, (Except, possibly, to the delusional).

15. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

I don't believe that for one minute. It would be very rare indeed for any educated person to accept anything you have said on this forum, which has got you permanently banned elsewhere.
    People are more then likely just patronising you, and then when you walk away, have a few giggles to themselves.
    You often use the words truth and axioms.....You often mangle beyond recognition the words truth and axioms.
    because with regards to your hypothetical nonsense, truth and axioms do not exist, other then in your mind.....which then gets us back to delusions again.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

16. billvon Valued Senior Member

You don't even understand algebra, so there is no way for you to know if you "broke any intervening rules of the maths."

17. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

My Algebra was coming on nice.

18. billvon Valued Senior Member

That's great; move on to calculus and differential equations next. Then start with basic science, and move on to Maxwell's Equations. At that point people will take what you say more seriously.

19. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

See my free thought thread, but yes ty for the advice.