A Bathtub And The Road To Enlightnment

Discussion in 'Astronomy, Exobiology, & Cosmology' started by TruthSeeker, Jan 7, 2006.

1. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Yeah.... anyways....

I was just taking a bath with my wife (yeah, I know that's nice

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

) and something stroke me. I had just read the thread about plasma before I went to take a bath. As I played with a cup, everything started coming together.

So here's what happened. I had a cup in my hands and I was pressing it down in the water. When there was no water inside the cup, the cup simply fluctuated. When there was a little bit of water inside, it still fluctuated, but it was clearly heavier then before. Once I pressed enough, the cup would have enough water inside to simply sink. I did this a few times before I became inspired (no, not that

).

So here's what came to my mind. The universe is very similar. It is permeated by some sort of liquid-like gas which composes all things. Gravity is the force that helps accumulating this gas and forming stars. Here's the caviat- gravity doesn't exist. Now you might be saying that I'm completely insane. Well, maybe you are right. But here's the trick...

The "gas" which permeates all things is electrically neutral; but magnetically, it is not. Now you are probably sure that I'm nuts, but just bare with me here. Electro-magnetism is composed of two forces that somehow come together. The reason why it is hard to detect this "plasma" is because it is not electrical, but it is magnetical. But as it comes together, it starts becoming more and more electrical. Why do I think that's how it works? Because there is a direct relationship between what we call "gravity" and "mass". As the concentration of mass increases, gravity also increases. And that is what happens in this magnetic plasma.

So as the magnetic plasma comes together, it starts forming all the stellar bodies. Planets and asteroids are the smallest ones. Then comes stars and finally black holes. Remember the cup being so full that it sinks? Well, that's what happens with black holes.

In this sense, all those bodies would be electromagnetically charged in their immediate vicinities, but they would be magnetically separated by the magnetic plasma. This way, the same principles that apply to the microscopic world would also apply to the macroscopic one. This would explain the blueshift of close interstelar bodies and the redshift with the farther ones. That is a clue to magnetism. The universe is spread out with "islands" of energy which we call stars, etc.

Now, allow me to copyright this and go to bed.

@copyright "crackpot.com

" ​

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

PS: This is not a theory nor a hypothesis. Consider it "an educated guess"....

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Hello-ooooo....... :m:

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. cato less hate, more science Registered Senior Member

well, if that were the case, wouldn't a black hole's effect vanish as soon as it has gone "under the water" like a cup does? perhaps I read it wrong.

I like the idea that inertia of objects on the surface of a 5D spacetime sphere cause dimples as our universe undergoes accelerated expansion. however, we don't know what inertia is, so that idea does not really do anything.

8. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

No, you read it right! The black hole actually disappears from the "surface" of the universe! The surface represents what is visible in our wavelenghts. So technically, a black hole is a "submerged cup"...

Eh?

Yaba Daba! :m:

9. tablariddim forexU2 Valued Senior Member

Exactly!

10. QuarkMoon I Registered Senior Member

I agree!

Uhhhh.... :m:

11. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Huuuuuuummm....

This thread reminds me of the times I used to imagine a multiverse in my hot tub......

Yaba Daba! :m: