95% of men have a sexual need for other men

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Buddha1, Jan 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Lemming3k, will you wait, and let me catch breath. It's only the third day of my thread......I promise you I'll get more verifiable evidences.....meanwhile try to ponder over the first scientific one (Bagemihil) and then also look at the Afghan article (that's not written by me!).

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

I have seen polls on the internet that do not quite show that 95% of men have a sexual need for other men.

Here is one for instance.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. leopold Valued Senior Member

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

I have deeply analysed the kind of pressures STRAIGHT* men face (and I am stressing the word 'straight', because gay* men don't feel that pressure), and I have no doubt whatsoever that polls can never look at what goes behind men's social masculinity masks --- esp. if it is an important question like sexuality.

*straight here means masculine gendered men, irrespective of sexual preference.

** gay here means feminine gendered men with a strong sexual need for men.

8. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

the link looks interesting and I'll read it.

But let me tell you that straight men are not really worried so much about looking 'normal' as they are about being part of the straight group, of doing the things they are supposed to do, of hating the thing they are supposed to hate.

It's more about peer pressure, and if the straight guys decide to do 'abnormal' things, and it becomes acceptable in the straight community, others will feel proud about doing it.

It's the same reason why straight men feel proud about being 'male chauvinists' or even about a supposedly negative trait.

9. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

By anal penetration I presume.

10. Satyr Banned Banned

I believe Buddha1 knows all about male “pressure”.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

A bit of Vaseline should rectify it.
    The anal cavity is so obviously made for penis penetration. It’s so obvious one can miss it.
    I miss it…..

11. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

At least I don't cross dress like the true heterosexuals.

12. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

A true heterosexual crossdresses? Did you mean transvestite?

13. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

There is a thin line between a true heterosexual and a transvestite. Remember the thread heterosexuality is queer.

14. btimsah Registered Senior Member

Okay, okay.. sorry about that.. I feel stupid now

But, when I read it I thought you were a gay-hating bible thumper!

15. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

And there is not really a whole lot of difference between a true heterosexual* and a true homosexual**. Both belong to the same gender group (See Gender is biological ). They have been artificially divided on the basis of their primary sexual needs.

True striaght men (for definition click here ) are different from the above two combined.

*(i.e one who is genuinely exclusively into bonding with women and incapable of BONDING (not just sex) sexually with men)

**(i.e. who's not a 'straight' (masculine gendered) being forced to take a gay identity just because of his sexual need for men)

16. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

MORE EVIDENCE FROM ANIMALS (MAMMALS)

ELEPHANTS

excerpted from "Biological Exuberance"

Elephants have a highly organised and complex community life. Females and males are generally segregated, the females forming matriarchal groups that can be up to 50 in number, and without any permanent adult males. Male-only groups usually number 7 to 15. Some male animals become loners. Some form pair-bonds with another male.

Same-sex sexual activity has been observed in both male and females, and in both African and Asian sub-species.

Among African elephants same-sex activity -- often taking place at watering holes may be preceded by a great deal of caressing and affectionate behaviours. Two males may intertwine their trunks, gently nudge each other, touch mouths in a 'kiss', and frolic round together with erections. Homosexual mounting may be proceeded by one male sniffing or touching the others penis with the tip of his trunk.

Male elephants also form 'companionships', usually a younger and older animal. This contrasts with male/ female relationships where there are no permanent pairings. The two males become constant companions and assist each other through times when they may develop disabilities.

17. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

I once read in a national geographic magazine about an elephant ritual where an old bull elephant was dying and the younger bulls of the group one by one performed what the scientist called a 'homosexual' ritual where they mounted the dying bull.

It's bizarre, but points to something. If I find that copy of National Geography, I'll give the reference. I'm sure some of you would have read it too......it was a very old issue (dating maybe 15 years ago (I'd bought it from a bookstore selling old books).

18. Anomalous Banned Banned

I thought this thread was about Humans, I am interested in Humanology not biology.

19. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

In one elephant programme (I just hold elephants in awe since childhood, they're just majestic!) on either discoery or NG, they analysed the lives of a group of adolescent male elephants, who had become extremely violent and destructive and were killing other animals, including I guess rhinos. This was a special case, where all the older bulls had been culled by the authorities and the social system of the elephants had gone awry. The programme concluded that this peculiar behaviour of young bulls was a result of this absence of older bulls, since older elephants play a major role in guiding and helping the raging hormones of young elephants and keep them under discipline. We know that elephants also share sexual bonds with their older 'teachers'.

We know how some prominent ancient societies like the Greeks had a similar social structure where the youths were paired off with older men who taught them to be men by guiding their masculinity?

With this system broken, in the humans there is no more a system that guides, helps or cares for the masculinity of our youth. Masculinity is seen as a negative and disruptive trait that the youth is left to deal with on their own. And thus many people use it negatively for destructive purposes --- often self destructive.

20. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Since, humans are under heavy social influence and there is no way to determine their inner sexual feelings directly, we have to look at all the rest of the indirect evidences.

If there is a square inside a square, you can either directly measure the area of the smaller square or if it is not possible, you can measure the area of the rest of the area of the bigger square (barring the smaller square) and deduct it from the total area of the bigger square.

It's a long winded process but its the only way to find out the reality. Since we know that the society is forcefully suppressing the truth.

Humans are animals basically. We are primarily mammals. And we share all of their basic instincts. If it is a predominant basic instinct of animals, then there is no reason why it should not be so in the humans.

If humans are somehow spared from a basic instinct that other mammals have then you have to give a plausible reason with proof.

And of course, you have to see the proofs of the animal world together with other proofs that I'll give later --- about humans.

We have one such proof from the humans in the Afghan society.

21. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

In another elephant programme on T.V. they reported that elephants mate with females only when they reach about 35 to 40 years of age. And their life span is if I remember it correctly about 45 to 50 years.

They really seem to think about procreation only in the late adulthood.

Can you see the similarities it has with ancient cultures like the Greeks and several tribal ones? Like elephants, their youth was spent with other men (including sexual bonds like in the case of elephants), while they married when they reached later part of their youth.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2006
  22. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

And it has other similarities too with how ancient humans lived.

Like elephants, ancient human males and females too lived in separate groups, (till the marriage institution came about).

Like with elephants, in ancient humans too women raised the young together with other women, not with the men.

Like with elephants, in ancient humans too, the boys lived with the women's group till they reached adolescence after which they transferred to the male group, where thy would bond in a sexual union with an adult male.

and like elephants, ancient human males who mated with women did so in their later youth/ middle age.

When marriage came, men had to be forced into marriage through various social mechanisms, but in most societies for a long time, marriage was only meant for later years in a man's life, and there were hardly ever any emotional bonds within marriage.

Breaking men away from other men sexually was part of this social mechanism to force marriage on men.

Even after the marriage institution came, men and women were brought together into families, the society maintained division of social spaces into male and female till the modern heterosexual society forcibly took over.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2006
  23. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

PROOF FROM THE MAMMAL WORLD --- WILD MOUNTAIN SHEEP

AND PROOF THAT THE SCIENTISTS DO TAMPER WITH FACTS IN ORDER TO UPHOLD HETEROSEXUALITY

Here is confession by one biolgist as to his personal difficulties in observing mountain sheep:

Quote (excerpted from Bruce Bagemihl):

True to form, and incapable of absorbing this reaslisation at once, I called these actions of the ram aggressosexual behaviour, for to state that the males had evolved a homosexual society was emotionally beyond me. To conceive of these magnificent beasts as "queers" --- Oh God! I argued for two years that, in sheep agressive and sexual behaviour could not be separated.....I never published that drivel and am glad of it......Eventually I called a spade a spade and admitted that rams lived in a essentially a homosexual society."

(Biologist Valerius Geist, writing in "Mountain Sheep and Man in the Northern Wilds - published 1975)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.