95% of men have a sexual need for other men

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Buddha1, Jan 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

85% because 10% are 'happily' 'gay'.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

In India, men treat women as possessions (not all of course) and NOT as companions or objects of love, and so the bonds which should genetically be formed with women are instead formed with men. Hence your culture Buddha.

Now then Buddha, you admit through denial to admit that you have sex exclusively with men, your refusal to openly admit demonstrates you are ashamed, despite the fact that your culture permits this 'bonding'. NOW WHY WOULD A MAN WHERE THE CULTURE PERMITS THIS BONDING TO TAKE PLACE STILL REMAIN ASHAMED? Unless of course unlike his fellow 90% men, who predominantly also enjoy and moreso sex with women, you do not like sex with women. You are unable to bond in any fashion with women, so despite the fact male bonding IS common in Indian society homosexuality is ALSO frowned upon. Exclusive sex with males only is frowned upon in India in the same way it was else where until very recently, when attitudes became more relaxed. You are jealous of the fact Western culture has now accepted homosexuality, and wish to be accpeted where you live, but you cannot be so instead you are trying to persuade yourself that 1) YOU are not homosexual but JUST prefer men, and 2) pursuade the rest of the world they GOT it wrong. You are using sci forums to excercise personal demons within yourself. Why not just move out west and hang with the rest, you can be masuline and homosexual here. Most gay men I know are not as you say effeminiate or female looking but like you Buddha very masculine. Masculinity and homosexuality are not connected. If you can't be yourself where you live then move. Meanwhile.........

DO YOU REALLY WANT ME TO GOOGLE EVERY WORD YOU'VE WRITTEN TILL I FIND THE SITE YOU ARE PLAGURISING with THE EXCERTS FROM THE BOOK I NAMED?
    YOU HAVE ONE SOURCE, DR LIONEL TIGER

YOU HAVE NOT SUCCESSFULLY REFUTED A SINGLE THING I SAID BECAUSE SIMPLY YOU ARE UNABLE TO ARGUE THAT THE GRASS IS PINK! THE GRASS IS GREEN BUDDHA!

ARE you having sex exlclusively with males?
    What country do you live in?
    Why do men who have always ruled the world force each other to live an unatural existance of sex with women

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

Exatcly the same thoughts occurred to me, particularly the parts in bold. Move to a more enlightened society, Buddha, it's your only hope of vanquishing those personal demons.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Tnerb Banned Banned

Now women are SUPERIOR huh? Geez. We're simply different.
    This is sexist bullshit.
    TOR, you're sexist sometimes.

8. Bowser Namaste Valued Senior Member

"95% percent of men have a sexual need for other men"

In a qay world.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Or maybe here on SF (Sexual Fantasy).

You're trying to start some stuff, I think. I have noticed though that short men seem to have a need to touch eachother. With that observation I would say that: 95% percent of short men have a sexual need for other short men. They're like angry leprechauns who smile only when they're wrestling with eachother. I swear man, we need to lock those people in a big box somewhere.

1. We take up things one at a time.

2. We must back up every statement that we put forward for or against an issue with evidences. Personal observations are allowed.

3. Personal feelings and opinions are not allowed as support or evidences for our assertions/ refutations.

Do we agree on the above?

How many woman are secretly homophile?

9. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Let me see........

a more enlightened society does not want to discuss a new topic.

When a person sincerely puts up a controversial topic in the hope of generating a discussion a more enlightened society responds by making accusations, calling names, mocking and rubbishing the person (or his points) with out feeling any obligation to examine the matter in order to at least pretend to be reasonable.

And all that on a discussion forum.

Perhaps, I don't need an enlightened society.

Why do we unnecessarily blame the Muslims to suppress voices they do not like? How is an enlightened society any different?

Last edited: May 1, 2006
  10. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Yes and a more enlightened society does seem to think that all other cultures and everyother way of life is rubbish.

But there is a catch here. While the other cultures remain open to examination and new points of view, a more enlightened society just closes itself to even a discussion of the unmentionables.

Afterall, being more enlightened why should it bother about learning from the others.

11. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Together we have saved 15% of the planet's male population from certain suicide. We should be jointly awarded the Nobel Peace Prize. (You should get the larger share, since I only saved 5%.)

I recommend we set up an award for individuals who are especially effective at destroying Bhudda1'a bizarre arguments. This prize, to be given from time to time, as the whim takes us, will be known as the Knobbly Piece Prize. It will be in the form of a mounted trophy, being a life size replica of Bhudda1'a knobbly piece.

Last edited: May 1, 2006
  12. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

We have dealt with that.

We have talked about how sexual identities don't reflect 100% true sexual needs of people. Not always at least.

Now the issue here is of percentage.

You need to share you personal observations here.

You have to provide a logical refutation with evidences/ personal observations that should negate the hordes of evidences that I have provided under the following categories:

- Near universal prevalence of Male-male sexual bonds in Afghanistan and other non-heterosexual societies.

- Several quotes from important modern western scientists/ psychologists/ philosophers that claim that same-sex feelings are universal amongst humans.

- A set of published papers from the modern west which talks about the near total prevalence of sex amongst straight men in the pre- heterosexualised west.

We have dealt with the issue that surveys, questions and a head count of people's claimed sexual identities will not give us the true picture. Primarily because there are innumerable psychological pressures and preconditioning that works on people's responses. Therefore quoting surveys will not help.

13. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

The bastard said he is going to ignore me. This is a novel way of ignoring. He doesn't want to listen to my refutations because he can't face the truth. He just wants to throw his baseless and stupid remarks from where he is hiding. How typically heterosexual!

14. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

Heh heh. Being ignored really annoys you, doesn't it Buddah?

Do you find that people ignore you much in your personal life?

Do you ever reflect on why this may be?

But at least you get to be heterosexual Ophiolite - I'm forever tarred as a bum-bandit!

15. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

I see the neanderthals are still alive and kicking. This is truly a breakthrough!
    Let us rejoice. Again I say :

16. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Be specific. The heterosexual neanderthals are still alive and kicking.
    Remember to take your tablets.

17. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

ToR.......

I have provided a befitting answer to all the points raised by you.

Now provide evidences/ support against those points or I'll take it that you have accepted defeat.

Are the above the points of contention here? Is the entire debate about what Buddha1 does or does not do with his sex life?

If not I don't see why I should answer any of your queries?

I live in a non-heterosexual society. That consist of the biggest part of the earth --- from South America to Africa to Asia to parts of America and Europe to the pacific.......

It is the same story everywhere.

18. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

Exactly. I know who they are.

19. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Will you do me a favour and ignore me too?

You are not capable of a discussion anyway.

20. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

Is that a reference to me? You really shouldn't take my throwaway comments too seriously you know. I've outlined my true feelings several posts above.

21. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

The only thing that can help the discussion is if you leave your fear and get into it. Play my game if you are really standing on a firm ground.

If you're sure about yourself, why do you fear entering into a discussion on the topic?

22. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

I don't know why you are so worked up about yourself.

I hardly care whether you are 'truly' heterosexual or not. If my work with men is any indication you do display traits of a man who treats sexuality as a power tool and such a person will not be wary to misrepresent his sexuality. But apart from that it is really not any of my business. I gave that opinion only because you asked for it.

I don't think apart from this I have really insinuated about your sexual preferences? If I have done it indirectly, I don't think why you should bother you so much that you become obsessed with the issue.

Let me make that clear again, this discussion is not about you or me. This is about a general social trend.

We are talking about larger social issues. Either participate in the discussion or mind your own business. Acting like a troll isn't going to help your cause.

23. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

So. By your comment I take it that indeed you consider yourself amongst the neanderthals? Interesting. I'm sure Ophiolite can sympathise with his own.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.