95% of men have a sexual need for other men

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Buddha1, Jan 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

There actually maybe a connection between male bonds and bondage on women, but only in a very negative environment.
    When male sexual bonds are unnecessarily regulated and demonified, and men forced into sex with women, if whatever is left of male bonds are still strong they will make life hell for women.

Male bonds in itself are not harmful, only when they are oppressed.

The heterosexual society has found the way out by banning male bonds altogether.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Eight posts, with a brief interlude from RedArmy. You must have really stirred him up TofR. Well done.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

So it means you cannot really boast in this society about liking another man.

That was the point I was trying to make when I called you a faggot.

i didn't really mean that. My apologies.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

So you accept you're a troll with the only intention of stirring me up.

8. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Shit they're coming in faster than I can keep up with, even when all I see is

Buddha1

This message is hidden because Buddha1 is on your ignore list.

9. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

No offence meant, I'm sure, and none taken.

Incidentally, who is this other man who I like? Is it my boss Roger? I've always found power incredibly seductive.

10. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Can you do a little soul searching and share what exactly did you hate about being called a 'faggot'?

11. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

How would someone who is not 100% into women be affected by hostility and belittling such as that demonstrated by the word "faggot"?

Do you think it is a perfect example of the kind of pressures that men have to face to suppress and disown any sexual feelings that they may have for other men?

12. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

I didn't hate it Buddha - I was just taking the moral high ground with an air of mild amusement. I don't find your use of the term offensive since I know where your sympathies lie. However I do think it's an objectionable term when used with sincerity - as are the words 'nigger', 'paki', etc.

But I'm neither gay nor black. Why would I have to be to find such terms offensive?

13. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

I claimed nothing of the sort. Religion however changed the course of things in a big way, by concretising the oppression of male bonds by instituionalising it through its injunctions, demanding the harshest of punishments.

male bonds being promoted? I think you're living in a world of illusion.

male bonds have traditionally been seen as an eyesore for the institution of marriage.

Male bonds have no social standing in our society.

The heterosexual society is especially intolerant and hostile towards male bonds. Although it is likely that it may talk about it in superficial ways.

.....and?

While there is no doubt that women have suffered a lot during the medieval times, one fact that is not acknowledged so far is that men too have suffered extremely --- perhaps more so than women. But where on the one hand women's suffering was open and obvious, men have been suffering in silence and their oppression has been invisible. Broken from each other trying to sacrifice their natural needs and desires for the sake of the society to reproduce for the society and bring up a family.

Today while the women's oppression is acknowledged and taken care of, the oppression of men remains invisible. The oppression in facts attains a never seen before proportion.
    Fortunately for women, in the heterosexual world the few women who resisted women's pressures are celebrated as heroines that every woman should emulate.

Men have not been so fortunate. The few who dare to resist these pressures are called faggots and ghettoed into 'homosexual' dustbin. They are used as examples for other men that they should never emulate.

What boys do when they are children is often their natural instinct. What they do when they grow older is learned.

Can you one example of the pressure that a boy feels to bond with other boys? You also have to include what would be the consequences if the boy refuses to conform to the pressure.

This by itself doesn't prove that the instinct to bond with other boys is acquired and not inherent.

What has self-defined women has got to do with men resisting 'bonding-programming'.

By the way I don't have a clue as to what you're talking about! Perhaps some of the men who know what she is talking about, the ones who resisted this 'bonding programming' can throw some light on this.

I have worked with men a lot. I'm a man myself. But I never felt a pressure to bond with other boys. Nothing but my inner instincts that is to say.

I don't think this paragraph is saying anything in particular. Just ranting about things poles apart.

14. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Oh......so do you usually misrepresent about how you feel about certain things, to appear politically, socially, sexually etc. correct?

15. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

Nope, and there's nothing in what I wrote to suggest that I do. Read it again, carefully this time.

And with that I must depart. But... I shall return to mock you gently some more. I think I'm alone in Sciforums in finding your unwavering tunnel-vision quite, quite hilarious.

Keep up the good work!

16. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Here is a post from perfect, one amongst the many upon whom you commented:

"I once had a blowjob I didn't want. So I elaborated, and she said "Whats the matter, you don't like blowjobs?", and since I'm a man with alpha-male tendencies, anti-faggot agendas and all that, I was like fuck it, suck it then."

Roman commented:

".....I think this is a pretty bullshit case. Who doesn't like recieveing a blowjob? At the very least, this fag european could have sucked up his feeling and dealt with how he felt betrayed by her. Except he got a blowjob. Which doesn't make any sense that he's reacting like this.

So it is clear that to be a man you have to steel yourself and do what the woman asks you to do.

You say you're naturally made to submit to every demand of a woman. So you don't require steeling yourself.

Now let me see, who is more of a man --- you or Roman/ Perfect.

17. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

O.K., I'll read things again, and put it here together for you too:

First you plead:

No, Buddah, I assure you I'm 100% heterosexual. Incidentally, please don't use terms like faggot - it's very derogatory.

When probed upon it, you claim:
    "I didn't hate it Buddha - I was just taking the moral high ground with an air of mild amusement."

To me it shows a change of position.

Which means that you either misrepresented your feelings earlier or now.

18. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

That people have chosed to enter into a discussion (at least some have) is a positive sign.

But if we were to hold obstinately to our stated positions we will go on arguing like this forever.

We need to lay down some rules/ criteria to be able to reach at a conclusion.

I suggest the following rules to start with, for any one who wants to coninue this discussion:

1. We take up things one at a time.

2. We must back up every statement that we put forward for or against an issue with evidences. Personal observations are allowed.

3. Personal feelings and opinions are not allowed as support or evidences for our assertions/ refutations.

Do we agree on the above?

Communist Hamster, ToR, redarmy11, spuriousmonkey, and any other person who wants to enter into a meaningful discussion. Of course Ophiolite is out now.

19. leopold Valued Senior Member

okay buddha deal
    it is my personal observation 98% of men prefer women for sex

now i want your HONEST observation buddha

20. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

Unfortunately, we cannot tell where Buddha1 is, for he has not told us. If we knew his location, it would help the discussion.

21. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

I think it has been amply demonstrated that he is living on another planet.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

22. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

These comments relate to an allegation of female-on-male rape. Believe it or not, Buddah, this is not typical of normal sexual relations in my country! Normally there is no element of force and no 'steeling' necessary - on my part or the woman's!

Buddah, this is why people get so annoyed with you! Where have I even alluded to this! Show me!! I'm not made to do anything! I do it of my own free will for the pleasure of it!!

I did change my position - not to be "PC", which was your accusation, but to mock you. It amused me to take the moral high ground and accuse you of anti-gay sentiments.

My true feelings towards homosexuals can be summed up succinctly with a well-worn phrase, commonly heard amongst liberally-minded heterosexual males like myself (and again, fail to appreciate the air of detached amusement that envelops it and we really can't communicate):

"I really don't care where they put it as long as it's not up my arse".

In other words: I bear homosexual men no ill-feeings whatsoever. I support and, where necessary, will defend their freedom to have sex with any other consenting adult... but at the same time my own anal virginity is, and will always remain, intact. Not because I'm repressing homosexual desires but because, in me, they do not exist. How many more times do I need to say this before you will understand it?

Incidentally, a thought occurs: if we're all repressing these intense secret feelings, shouldn't we all be feeling really miserable? Shouldn't the male depression and suicide rates be higher - approaching 100%? I see little evidence about me of the torment we should all be feeling. Why is this?

Last edited: Apr 30, 2006
  23. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Technically they should only approach 95%.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.