911 Investigation

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by duendy, Apr 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. duendy Registered Senior Member

haha...exACTLY. that's what they want! i can flame just like them. but a trying to keep this thread sensible

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. duendy Registered Senior Member

AT LAST!!!!!!!! a sensible QUESTION instead of the relentless drivvle. at last commie baby

OK/ i asked old psuriousmnkey a quesytion bout '1000 years ago' . and he completely ignored it as he has done all else regarding subject of thread.... i asked him rthis, and open it up to you et al. using statistics:

a)how many people do you think--at this forum--are even INTERESTED in this subject?

and, b) how many who at this forum do you think take this subject SERIOUSLY?
    (using percentages. well?)

so tose questions i am asking you.
    now generally. you are asking why do they use easy to work out symbolic code IF they want to be secret?
    let me also ask YOU. ifit ISso 'easy'. how comeseveryones not talking about it. how come mass media doesn't mention it?

ie., tese people are arrogantly blatant. they are masters of deception. they KNOW how predictable people can be. But tey ALS Do use a code--the one we SHOULDbe invistigating--to signal to fellow Illuminati round tew world. when to make money before an atrocity is going to hapen, ad reportin 'progress' of their dream of a 'new world order'

i am hpping you understand thepower they have. how it infiltrates all major powerful instititutions,and that as you ponder this your freedoms are quickly disappearing...?!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. draqon Banned Banned

commie baby...i like that...

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. duendy Registered Senior Member

EVEn though i may sometimes seem hard. i also am aware of the fear and denial aout this surreal affair. HOW, the looking into it MUST question your very place in this culture...because, IF true, it will mean you havebeen visciously and slyly lied to since the beginning.
    This is why you should steel yourself and get over whatever blocks you got that's stopping you researching this. just so you can not be a manipulated fool no mo

in order to checkout the background check this:
    The Enlightenment, Freemasonry, and the Illuminati http://www.atheists.org/Atheism/roots/enlightenment/

8. Alejandro -2 Minutes To Midnight- Registered Senior Member

what i dont understand is why all these conspiracy 911 evil america illuminati web sites dont disappear or the purveyors meet w\ mysterious accidents????

after all their easy to contact, how else will you buy their books and dvd's?

recently i was readin a 911 conspiracy crap site and it was more like a comedy, it was filled with childlike assumptions. i wont post the link cause why embarass the person....but i wont be buying thir dvd either.$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Last edited: Apr 25, 2006
  9. duendy Registered Senior Member

but of COURSE you wonta name it dear Alejandro. whyyy that'd be too much effort wouldn't it? to actually involve your self in grown up debate. put yourself on zee line and critially ANALYZE what you ridicule...lie down and take a rest why dont you!

10. john smith Tongue in cheek Registered Senior Member

What?

Whats that you say?

Try your hand at some english grammer, then, when you have a relavant point people will be more inclined to pay serious attention, as it is you spell like a 6 year old girl, and have the ideology of one.

Its not hard, spell check is easy to access.

11. duendy Registered Senior Member

"RELEVANT" fool!

12. phlogistician Banned Banned

Wow, well done, you picked up a schoolkid on his spelling. The irony is his spelling and grammar are far, far, superior to yours.

You should have let that one lie, duendy, you really should, as you really aren't qualified to criticise.

13. duendy Registered Senior Member

defending schoolkids now hey phlo. desperate are we.
    did you read the fukin article or what, softlad??

14. phlogistician Banned Banned

He's 17, and he has a far superior intellect, and far superior spelling and grammar to you. I don't need to defend him, he carries himself rather well. I was just pointing out the hypocrisy of YOU pulling him up for a single spelling error. If we pulled YOU up for every spelling or grammatical mistake you made, it would be a full time job!

Yeah, appeal to authority bollocks. Drop 'Pythagoras' into the prose, and suddenly numerology has as much proof and application as Pythagoras' theorem, does it? No, it doesn't. Numerology is still bullshit, and you are still a loon who can't spell.

15. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

If you understand and see what others cannot and have all the information at your disposal then why dont you paste all the sequences on a board, break the code and then using the logic of numbers pre-empt the next disastor by calling MI5 or MI6? Oh, ok those agencies may be in on it. Okay forget about the CIA, CNN, BBC and MTV because I am sure they are all involved, but surely if you break the code eventually someone will believe you and then you can assassinate the relevant key strategists of the whole cabal thing and then become a hero like the guy in the Manchurian Candidate. Stop mucking about with us because our minds arent open to the possibilitites, go out there and stop it! Then we will all eat crow and see you were right afterall. Educating others isnt your forte but action might be. What are you doing in your everyday life to stop us from turning into transhumanist eugenically altered cyborgs? Simply telling us about it wont help because many find the notion appealing, especially with the image of 7 of 9 on their minds. What are you doing to stop the illuminati? If you keep talking about it many here will want to be on the side of power and join them (I cant get out of it myself since I paid my yearly fee and was forced to prove allegiance by performing lewd acts with Master lucifer) What are you doing to save the earth before all the sunflowers die? Monsanto would be pissed but mother nature would be saved.

What have you been doing to stop what you KNOW is going on? Since you believe you are now morally responsible to do something about it. So what do you do?

I have asked this of you several times as well as others, could you please tell us. This would be especially helpful for those who believe like yourself but fear public ridicule, by sharing what you do in daily life to stop this would give them the strength to act in kind . Actually I think using a blow horn to get the publics attention is dangerous for you, I mean arent you afraid that they will come and take you away for torture and re-education, washing your mind of all significant memory?

Last edited: Apr 26, 2006
  16. duendy Registered Senior Member

no you dimwit, that last last but ONE link i gave to try and educate you idiots who relentless try and ...errr challenge? i MEANT the latest one, titled 'The Enlightenment, Freemasonry, and The Illuminati'...
    keep up! i knooooow its tuff, dimwit. but try huh??

17. duendy Registered Senior Member

get off off YOUR fat arse lucy snowyou useless mocker, and do something.
    what i do HERE is not nothing, which is agreat deal more than wat you and your daft friends do.
    but...but, like yo hint, you propbably wil conform to such evil power weilders as the Illuminati anyhow. hence your being party to discouraging looking to close.

hmmmm. wonder if we will EVER see the day when you put out someting even HALF intelligent at these forums....hohum

18. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Another personal attack to a reasonable post?

19. phlogistician Banned Banned

OK duendy, I read the link. What about it?

20. duendy Registered Senior Member

reasonable...? hah, you wouldn' know reason if it hit yu on the head

21. duendy Registered Senior Member

..now what....? errr, turn round 3 times and stick yer fingers up yer nose

dimwit

22. duendy Registered Senior Member

seriously, and i am not jst being BLINDLY bitchy like you'll are, but my GOD. you --put toGETHER...have NO understanding or insighty whatsoever. totally dumbed down are you. itstruly sad to witness. and i mean that!
    NOTHING will get through to you, because you do NOT know how to understand , with what that term really means

23. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Usually if nobody else but yourself can see something you have to ask yourself if there is something wrong with you. But you don't apparently.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.