911 Investigation

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by duendy, Apr 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

duendy, all of this would be very good if it weren't for the fact that the illuminati don't exist.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Yes I have read Wilson (cosmic trigger being my favorite). You may have read him but you dont understand what you read which is why you would write something like this:

" you are members of a science forum, YET havvn't the initiative to be serious about this at all."

If you understood Wilson at all you would realize that he writes 'science fiction' and goofs on myths, conspiracies etc. The joke (especially wilson's joke) IS ON YOU BECAUSE YOU BELIEVE IT!!

Dumb dumb

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. duendy Registered Senior Member

and 'dumber' which is YO and the rest of the space-wasters zappin silly posts to this thread lately.
    i am NOT impressed at ALL. in fact you despair me...

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

The dialogue between Greater Poop and Malaclypse the Younger is something you read and then say 'see that IS the point' but you give no discourse on what you think the 'point' is and then you accuse others of not making a valid argument. Remember take FIVE TONS OF FLAX. You know what flax is used for don't you?

You are a believer without ever KNOWING anything. You are a whiner who offers no solutions and you are a paranoid who feels attacked anytime anyone is critical of you. So go on reading fiction and mistaking it for reality we'll send flowers to the psyche unit.

Good Luck

8. duendy Registered Senior Member

loook you soft gal. i HAVE put out links and explanations--prolifically so. all i have heard from you is utter tosh. you haven'tgot a clue have you? so why pretend.
    accept you are in deep denial about this subject. hence the hostility, ridicule, and persistence.
    Not one iota of evidence that i have presented have you even bothered to analyze. all you do wis whitter whitter whitter believing yourself to be soooome smart ARSE. hun, believvvvve it. you are soooo N.O.T.
    now, pleeeease. unless you got someting worthwhile to add to this thread. go A-WAY!

9. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

If you cannot come up with a decent thread offering something 'significant' for others to deal with then perhaps you shouldn't create one. Don't get your knickers in a twist because every member can tell your a NUTTER and your supposed 'subject matter' utter NONSENSE, GOOBBLY-GOOP, The Greater Master of POOP.

10. duendy Registered Senior Member

11. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

I could have posted that specific link to show how bogus numerology is actually. Does this mean you changed your mind regarding numerology?

12. duendy Registered Senior Member

you and your same-minded collegeues are makin complete UTTER fools of yourselfs. quit now!

13. leopold Valued Senior Member

the master of irony strikes again!

i still can't get over you applying numerology to the events of 911

14. duendy Registered Senior Member

oh jeeesus. they take turns wit this nonesense. wonder when it'll end and an intelligent discussion can take place??

if all your brains were dynamite they wouldn't blow off someone's hat off

i mean seriously...i am wondering what your ages are. not that someone young HAS to be as 'childish' as you all are revealing yourselves. but THI subject particularly is makin you'll behave incredibly stupid

you dont relate to the actual topic, but just keep coming back coming back with emotional shit that has more to do with YOUR stuff, and not what we hould be talkin about. wich IS analyzing thepossbilty of a secret cult is using numerology as CODE

i am not trying to turn you ONto numerology...if thats what ya hysterical reactions are about.....am also not trying to say that usingit IS magic

what any intelligent exploration would do IF there were any intelligent participants is to LOOK AT THE EVIDENCE

but i have a...feeeling, you will just continue making fools of yourselves.

15. phlogistician Banned Banned

16. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

I'm 36. In ancient Azerbutania this was the number of the mighty otter. Not to be messed with. In hebrew text 36 is the place where always...i repeat ALWAYS the letter 'L' is placed. It's revealing.

And nostradamus predicted that a man of 36 would ridicule 911 which according to him referred to a cataclysmic event involving two towering structures far west of mesopolioania. Towering structures that would be hit with fire from the east!!!!!

Coincidence? No way. Study...read... learn...

17. duendy Registered Senior Member

this is pricelss. guess whose joined the chain of fools....?
    well of course!

18. phlogistician Banned Banned

We're fools because we don't buy your numerology bullshit?

Maybe if you'd actually gone to school duendy, you'd recall little girls doing exactly as I described. Were there attempts at matchmaking true because they were backed by Numerology? ;-) Why didn't we all marry childhood sweethearts if it was the case!

Grow up, duendy.

19. duendy Registered Senior Member

listen you silly silly pathetic clown.
    whart does it say in that link?
    do i HAVE to understand for you.......?
    dont even know why i am bothering with you and your fellow-clowns i really dont. you are beyond bleedin help. either that or ARE the friggin Illuminati and are trying to do pay ops on me..

what des it say in that link besides mention GEMETRIA, which is the bit your going on about. hah. who famous and significant for the influence ofscience does it mention?

well????! (all class looks at phlo. balancin on two chair legs chewin gum, with silly smirk on his face)

20. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

21. jax0509 The non-believer Registered Senior Member

exactly the same thing is going to happen to this thread as duendy's previous one. can people not debate without trading personal insults. and spurious are you actually suggesting that the tamil tigers had anything to do with 9/11?

22. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

It's all in the numbers.

Study..learn.

23. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

duendy, if the Illuminati are this secret society in control of the world, presumably they need to remain secret? If this is so, then why do they broadcast their presence with such easy to decode number sequences?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.