911 Investigation

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by duendy, Apr 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. john smith Tongue in cheek Registered Senior Member

I think your right there!

Thats duendy' birthday, so 7/7 actually brought us his fantastic, fanatical arguments.

What a pleasure.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Here you should really like this guy Deundy:

"...information is the source of all wealth"

I hand you an interview with Robert Anton Wilson

http://www.mavericksofthemind.com/raw-int.htm

What you don't see is that the WHOLE THING IS A SPOOF!! I admire Wilson for his humor and the fact that he can make money from other people's paranoid fixations. Does he 'believe' what he says? He doesn't believe anything at all. Maybe you should email him to find out? Unlike yourself at least he presumes to KNOW the illuminati from personal experience. His doctorate in psychology makes him exceptional at fucking with peoples mind.

The introduction:

RobertAnton Wilson earned his doctorate in psychology from Hawthorn University. From 1966-1971 he was Associate Editor of Playboy, and since then he has written over 26 popular books. He is perhaps best known for Illuminatus! a classic science fiction trilogy which he co-authored with Robert Shea. His Schroedinger's Cat trilogy was called "the most scientific of all science-fiction novels " by New Scientist, and has been reprinted in many languages. In the area of social philosophy Bob wrote such books as Cosmic Trigger, Prometheus Rising, and The New Inquisition He also wrote the introduction to my first book Brainchild. Bob has appeared as a stand-up comic at many clubs around the world, and regularly teaches seminars at New Age centers such as the Esalen Institute. Bob 's poetry has been widely published and in 1 986 he was a guest of the Norwegian government at the Oslo International Poetry Festival.

Bob has also starred in collaboration with the Golden Horde on a Punk Rock record entitled The Chocolate Biscuit Conspiracy, and a comedy record called Secrets of Power. Bob's play Wilhelm Reich in Hell was performed at the Edmund Burke Theatre in Dublin in 1986, and many other theatres. He presently lives in Santa Cruz, where he continues to write, and co-edit the futurist journal Trajectories

Now go and read the link.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2006
  4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

And just in case there is any misunderstanding Wilson's main interest is in CHAOS and FUN. Which is why he says:

"Pope John XXIV threw out six hundred saints on the grounds that they never existed. They threw out Santa Claus and a whole bunch of these Irish saints. The Discordian Society accepted them on the grounds that we don't care whether these saints are real or not. If we like them, we'll accept them. And since these saints were without a home, being thrown out of the Catholic church, we accepted them. In the same way we accepted the Illuminati, too, since nobody else wants them."

Discordianism and the Discordian Society

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/3115/dishest.htm

http://www.kbuxton.com/discordia/

You have no humor Duendy you just swallow all the muck whole without even the slightest hint of irony. Its self-indulgent now stop it.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Some excerpts from an interview with Malaclypse the Younger by THE GREATER METROPOLITAN YORBA LINDA HERALD-NEWS-SUN-TRIBUNE-JOURNAL-DISPATCH-POST AND SAN FRANCISCO DISCORDIAN SOCIETY CABAL BULLETIN AND INTERGALACTIC REPORT & POPE POOP.
    GREATER POOP: Are you really serious or what?
    MAL-2: Sometimes I take humor seriously. Sometimes I take seriousness humorously. Either way it is irrelevant.

GP: Maybe you are just crazy.
    M2: Indeed! But do not reject these teaching as false because I am crazy. The reason that I am crazy is because they are true.

GP: Is Eris true?
    M2: Everything is true.
    GP: Even false things?
    M2: Even false things are true.
    GP: How can that be?
    M2: I don't know man, I didn't do it.

GP: Why do you deal with so many negatives?
    M2: To dissolve them.
    GP: Will you develop that point?
    M2: No.

GP: Is there an essential meaning behind POEE?
    M2: There is a Zen Story about a student who asked a Master to explain the meaning of Buddhism. The Master's reply was "Three pounds of flax."
    GP: Is that the answer to my question?
    M2: No, of course not. That is just illustrative. The answer to your question is FIVE TONS OF FLAX!

8. shaman_ Registered Senior Member

Yet you admire him greatly. Why? Hes had a relatively easy life.

I picked three points duendy - the first three that I found and they were nonsense. You clearly have no problem with this. You are not going to let anything get in the way of your delusion. If anyone disagrees with you or points out how stupid your sources are you accuse them of not knowing how to debate

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

That was a quote from your source. Pay attention.

Ah yes master debater duendy. Showing how its done. Insult anyone who doesn't agree with you...

Just because you don't like what I say you accuse me of being limited. I read your source and what I saw was rubbish. No axe to grind.

An intelligent way. hmmm.

If you cannot handle any opposition to your beliefs you probably shouldn't start threads like this.

9. duendy Registered Senior Member

Luccy luuuucy LUcy. how olds yi girrrl. i was readin old Wilson where you was probs a little gal, if not ...not even a twinkle.
    GLAD you've put a link to his interview in tis thread. i dont agree wit all he says but LOVE his free thinking ways.
    now, notice--didn't catch date of interview...? , notice no mention of '9/11'......? it was THA THA that that got ME interested in tudying bout all tis. not RAW, etd etc. T H A T. and myyy sense of homour eats you and spits you out luuucy lucy. only thing is, you NEED one to KNOW one...!

10. duendy Registered Senior Member

quite revealing how you mean. you see its not MEANT to be 'unlucky' lucky'---it is a n occultic blood sacrfice, and a blatant signal to other Illuminati round the globe

hey spurious. let me ask you a quesy---is you good at stats??

what percentage of people at tis forum would you say are:

a) even INTERESTED in all this?

be)))are convinced by what i, and others, are pointing out?

11. duendy Registered Senior Member

for whom? its plain daft is what it IS. my birthday ISn't 7/7. what ya on abouuut??

12. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Duendy believing in everything is equivalent to beliving in nothing. The date? Check the link all info should be there. Anyway I think you have missed my point entirely...and probably Wilson's as well.

Ok, I'll try. Exactly what is it you determined from his interview? I mean what do you think Wilson is really 'getting at'? Here is what I think one of his most important statements:

" I find the universe so staggering that I just don't have any faith in my ability to grasp it. I don't think the human stomach can eat everything, and I'm not quite sure my mind can understand everything, so I don't pretend that it can."

So I ask are you critical of your own information?

13. duendy Registered Senior Member

wehat frigin opposition. tat's thepoint/ you aint got none. bet yo aint even read it. orrr your very veeery lazy. moslt likely latter!

14. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

The illuminati took your spellchecker.

15. duendy Registered Senior Member

haHA frikkin FAMOUS. go nowt to say, go on about me spelling.
    jeez yur predictable you lot.

16. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Most people would have gotten the hint after the first time.

It's fucking rude not even to try to make a proper sentence

Did you get it?

17. duendy Registered Senior Member

yes i 'got it' spuriousmonkey. yo got bigger text than i can do......

AND that despite the truly TRULY serious subject of this thread, what RATHER gets you passions activated is FUKIN spellin!!!

18. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

At least spelling is real.

19. LeeDa Danger! Read with caution. Registered Senior Member

20. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

If we stop shopping then the TERRORISTS HAVE WON!

21. leopold Valued Senior Member

man what a hipocrite
    you have some gall to accuse someone of not being truly serious after you attempted to explain how numerology is connected with 911

22. duendy Registered Senior Member

you'll are merely reacting. wasting space for prper debate about thhisextraordinarily important subject. you are members of a science forum, YET havvn't the initiative to be serious about this at all. yer got ya heads so far in the sand your feet is all i can seestickin out!
    you have no argument.....?

23. shaman_ Registered Senior Member

My knowledge of the illuminati doesn't make your "insightful" article about the 7/7 bombings any less stupid.

I don't say anything that you want to hear so you attack me. Then you lecture about 'intelligent' debate. You are a hypocrite.

Damn I missed my chance to hear duendy's criticism. Oh well. I will just have to get on with my life...

I feel blessed.

Actually I haven't insulted you, I have been sarcastic. Perhaps you take my criticisms as an insult.

Also, I haven't blamed you for not responding to anything. ? What are you talking about?

Now you are resorting to attacking my vocabulary?! Pathetic duendy. Coming from you it's hilarious though.

Perhaps I will take you a bit more seriously when you learn to construct a sentence properly.

So have you got any more articles that link the occult to 9/11, 7/7 ect? The last one wasn't very good.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.