911 Investigation

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by duendy, Apr 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

Ah, how convenient duedny. Because you failed the mandatory education system, that makes you smarter than us, because you avoided the brainwashing.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. duendy Registered Senior Member

and thats what you call debateis it....?

yes dud,this IS 'FREE thoughts' and i spose yo got right tocome up with that shoddy reaction. but it is't ADEQUATE it's like someone coin on with a debate about pollution, and me replying 'ohhh shooey'

its on THAT level

presnt an intelligent debate or i will ignore your silliness

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. duendy Registered Senior Member

well, rrrr yeah, spose i did. i hated laothed detested school. saw thru the whole game quickly. THATS what I cals intelligence...!!
    then at 15 was introduced to LDD which shuck off acculturized mechanistic which STILl seeps in. cause you may reject school, but that fierce shit can still hook you Unconsciously. an example of tis: themany sci-lovers at these forums who preach on and on how they have lft religin bhind yet are Unonscious that all of that plays out in theirassumptions and visions.

now before youu tink i mean i am better-then-you. like some guru. i ont. but i obviously challenge you about this dont i.

i see you are still fearful of lookin to close aout this Illuminiati rthing.

so let me ask you et al HYPOTHETICALLY---and i will be verified in my assumption about your fear, IF you dont play wit me here--IF there is some truth in whati say--about tehe Illiminati. HOW would finding this out affect how you feel about yourself in this world. Hypothetically?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

I did bother to read the link but it was all BULLSHIT. You obviously believe any old shite you find on the web that drives your paranoid imagination. Now if, hypothetically, you believe all this rubbish then I suggest you put on your black cloak (dont forget your magic amulet and green tea leaves) find, penetrate and destroy the evil empire...either that or have a coke and a smile and shut the fuck up.

Robert Anton Wilson would laugh his guts out reading your posts. Cosmic Trigger and all that jazz

http://deoxy.org/raw.htm

"Reality is what you can get away with" MUhaahahaha

Dumb dumb

8. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

funny link.

cosmic schmuck law

9. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

Well, If I found out that the Illuminati did rule the world, then I would either
    A) Continue living as I am now, because it seems alright to me (my current situation that is, I realise quite a lot of the rest of the world sucks)
    or
    B) Attempt to join them, and change their attitude towards 3rd world nations, and let them [the 3rd world nations] prosper.

Since you already know that the Illuminati rule the world duendy, what are you doing? Apparently you are educating people about its existence, but are you in agreement with it? Do you, outside of SciForums, take steps against what you percieve to be the Illuminati?

10. duendy Registered Senior Member

yeahhh? and YOU is dumb-ed DOWN big style.
    any more crap from you i ...may ignore

11. duendy Registered Senior Member

errr, its not meant to BE funny. and yer stoopid cosmic schmuck law picvce anint shown up in reply box. so whooose a scmhuck now den?....and a klutz.
    sorry about reply. but i've yet to read ANYting intelligent from any of YA so-called clear thinkers.

12. duendy Registered Senior Member

i am talkin her aren't i? and puttin up wit losts of silly flak.
    not only in this subject i also expse the overall patriarchy which includes the Illuminati, AND the patriarchal orthodoxy, AND scientific materialism.

what do you want from me??>

13. shaman_ Registered Senior Member

His comments on 911 were weeks ago. I don't think the article today had anything to do with that. The press love articles about celebrities fighting. As I said it may not be true but Charlie Sheen has a record of that sort of behaviour. The comments about paranoia and drugs were the key part. I don't think it is very important to the topic though and I'm not really that interested in discrediting Mr Sheen any further.

I read most of it. The London 7/7 bombings right? The author is trying very hard to link anything associated with the bombings to mysterious numbers. for example:
    "The No 30 bus
    Thirteen people were killed when a bomb exploded on the number 30 bus from London’s Hackney to Marble Arch
    Coincidence is it, the numbers 13 & 30?"

On one of the buses 13 people died so therefore the occult was involved. No one knew how many were going to be on that bus! Apparently 30 is a mysterious number too so the occult was involved. hmm

How many numbers are associated with the occult? 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,9,10,11,12,13.. 30 ect ect? It seems that most numbers are significant to me.

We are reading the same thing and coming to different conclusions duendy.

You make very confident claims duendy and I ask you to back them up or at least explain them further. You have asked the same of me many times.
    I have researched numerolgy and found it to be rubbish. Yes many people do believe in it though. Many probably still live by it but how can you tell the difference between significant and important numbers and someone just making random links? As demonstrated already in this thread, it is easy to make any number seem special.

I fear zealous, muslim extremists much more than I fear the illuminati.

I have yet to see any reason to believe in a secret organisation behind most of the major events in recent history. The numerology does nothing to change this while there is plenty of evidence to to suggest that religious fundamentalists were behind these attacks.

14. duendy Registered Senior Member

so you keep saying. but your ....'argument' what fraction there is, is not convincing.

15. Alejandro -2 Minutes To Midnight- Registered Senior Member

Duendy,

you dont replace an engine cause of a bad spark plug.

16. duendy Registered Senior Member

i am lookin at the DRIVER!

17. shaman_ Registered Senior Member

You choose your heroes poorly.

I guess you dismiss the parts you don't like.

Here is another small part. Excuse the paraphrasing. On a map you can see that there were explosions between Kings Cross station and Russell Square. The crown and the cross is a masonic symbol so ding! the illuminati! Get it, kings cross - crown and cross. Also the other station was Russell square, the square is a freemason symbolic tool (!?) and the Charles Taze Russell was the founder of the Jehovah's witnesses so ding! the Illuminati!

huh?

One more. There is a picture with blood supposedly on the walls and door of Tavistock Clinic. This is the analysis - "The "Passover" is just one example of blood being used in ritual where doorposts and lintels are daubed with sacrificial blood.
    Though lamb’s blood is used for passover ritual and not human blood. That said, couldn’t innocent humans purposely led to the slaughter be described as lambs?"

Is this another link to the illuminati? The author is trying desperately to make anything seem significant.

I am not going to read this article any further duendy because it is rubbish.

Ok but you are trying to demonstrate that a secret organisation is involved by the numerology around the event. This is also what I am criticising.

My comment there was in response to your suggestion that I, and others, wont accept the illuminati because of fear.

18. duendy Registered Senior Member

accept what ya want. i am here to discuss tings in an intelligent way. not suffer idiots with a chip on teir shoulders. see ya

bet he's back!

19. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

So okay place me on ignore but there is one question I and another have asked which is what do you do in your everyday life to counter the 'illuminati'? You havent answered nor offered a single suggestion. Outside of trying to get others to believe your 'theory' and downloading links with spurious information what do you ACTUALLY do about it? And if we were to believe you what then? What do you suggest? You are a 'believer' so you should be very active indeed. I mean the future of the world depends on it and all right? Shouldnt you be out banging a brick against their secret headquarters?

YOU SAY YOU WANT A REVOLUTION,
    WELL, YOU KNOW,
    WE ALL WANT TO CHANGE THE WORLD.
    YOU TELL ME THAT IT'S EVOLUTION,
    WELL, YOU KNOW,
    WE ALL WANT TO CHANGE THE WORLD

YOU SAY YOU GOT A REAL SOLUTION,
    WELL, YOU KNOW,
    WE'D ALL LOVE TO SEE THE PLAN.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2006
  20. duendy Registered Senior Member

a waaaay to solution is to quit trying to be so smart and begin to look AT what the problem may be. Obviously.

21. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Unfortunately the origin of the problem is only obvious to you and you do not share. I'll bet you are a member of the illuminati because you keep your secrets so well.

22. duendy Registered Senior Member

dnt be soft. i have offered a very insightful link---last one, which took me by surpise and even forewarded it as soon as ihad read it. i am NOT anal retentative and love to share.
    However, shaman_etc has been hounding me for similar. all i can say is i shae theoryofrelativity's 'RANT' when she said she hates people who ask questionsand are to godamn lazy to search it on their own computer.
    Listen up spuriousmonkey--closer closer! i am sure i have told you before, i only HAVE a very limited digital et top box. so why thehell can I find shit and yet those here wit vastloy more advanced comps fkin CAN'T. now THERE's a mystery, init?

there IS one site i found after i began researching post 7/7. i blew me away, and i admit i Am reluctant to put it out. why? cause i liked the power of me finding it myself, sos i was hoping others wouod at last try. search and you will find

you know Spurious. this shit is in your FACE and you deny it. wake the fk UP yeah?

23. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

7/7...that must have been a lucky day for someone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.