911 Investigation

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by duendy, Apr 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

What Bogus conspiracies? Spurious havent you yet heard of the Lucifarian, masonic, illuminati transhumanists who control the world through patriarchy? Man cant you see the trends in numbers? Tsk, Tsk just when I thought you had an inquiring mind. I tried to explain to Duendy that she was all wrong and its really the smurfs which accounts for the blue sky and then there was the bit about the cebonites merging with the cyborgs but she then accused me of not having a serious discussion...(giggles) I like the bit about the hologram. Now please excuse me I have to finish the conversation I was having with my french fry.

I wonder when Duendy is finally going to tie all this in with Atlantis and the mayan calendar?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. duendy Registered Senior Member

OK.. just read latest posts....
    you are entitled to your opinions..
    NOW....back to my research!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

What like the Da Vinci Code? Haha!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Alejandro -2 Minutes To Midnight- Registered Senior Member

but Huwy that hole that getys misleadingly referanced was actually where the block\engine went through...blah blah blah.

but next time before evidence is collected we shall hope duendy is notified before the investigation begins and evidence is collected so he can conduct a proper investigation. one that fully considers numerology.

8. leopold Valued Senior Member

in reading this thread i have come to the following conclusion:
    and that is i have given duendy way too much credit
    frankly i am surprised at you duendy
    you cannot possibly believe that the number 9 has any significance whatsoever in regards to the terrorist attacks of 911.

goofyfish is going to read this thread and he will remember the pm that i sent him and all this crap is going to make me look bad and to be quite honest duendy i do not like it one bit

take your numerology to the pseudoscience forum and stop applying it to 911

9. duendy Registered Senior Member

leopold...dony pull yer fascist crap wiyth me. everyone at these forums. ESPECIALLY inits 'FREE THOUGHTS' section has a right to explore what they wanna

asa matter of fact, that is whati am precisley doing. and dont cry cause you asked goofyfish aboutnthe last cancelled thread...canceled beCAUSEof theidiots who post stupud trolling nponsense and thus get threads derailed and offed

it qas ME who had the INITIATIVEto beginn BOTH this thread and the previous one you happened to be attracted to. so quit whining

also. you may notice anoter member, shaman_ asked me about te occultic angle about 9/11. thoefewn if he hadn't i am a free agent and will explore what the fuk i like an if yu dont like it...go fuk off

10. Alejandro -2 Minutes To Midnight- Registered Senior Member

aaahhh how sweet. he he he. "fuk" what does that mean?

11. duendy Registered Senior Member

oh...easy: f. u. klueless!

12. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Duendy you accuse anyone and everyone who doesnt agree with your 'theory' as being fascist, very loose use of the term indeed. You then attack those who approach your gibberish with humor or irony. Why don't you give any space for your critics? If your argument is sound then you wouldn't be so very defensive. YOU ARE A HYSTERIC!!! And a source of entertainment when you are being such a Nudnik!

13. duendy Registered Senior Member

lucysnow. the one who is constatnly spouting gibberish in tis thread is you. YEs...you
    all you do is ridicule, and bring completely ziltcxh to the debate. THAT aint debate silly girl
    you imagin A crowd is simply luvin lucysnows ever so clever expose of deundy's argument. but u just a fool. and haven't EVEn bothers to look at tew threads have you. accept from one to take a quote and apply it without even seemingly understanding what its about

luuuuucysnow. whhyyy dear is you attracted here. thremust be some glimmer of hope you can get over your sillyness and begin not gibbering....? yea? no??

14. duendy Registered Senior Member

and errr let me QUICKLY add. i am not prepared to suffer your foolihness, and intended derailment of my thread which i take VER serious inDEED. so an more nonesense i will ignore. and you'll be in an empty auditorium. to i'm sure in your HEAD yu will see a audience that is in AWE of your vast intelligence....

so. about the THREAD's subject---9/11. this ca be about the actual event and cvert planning, and also including possible occultic signature

okay. begin......

15. Alejandro -2 Minutes To Midnight- Registered Senior Member

ahhhh i thought you had a sense of humor- from now on my post will be completely serious

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

16. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

You haven't replied to my previous post, duendy.

17. duendy Registered Senior Member

you mean THIS one commie ham, which yo were to lazy to find and foreward?

what the heck is i supposed to SAY to it?........yer trying to be clever. an attitude i find irritating.

where do i begin with such an attitude?

hae you even read the latest link i gave.........hmmmmmm? cause it really dpoesn' seem like it to get such a daft question, quite frankly.

if you have and do you'll see its more than numerology. itinvolves other forms of symbolism, and correspondeences which are symbolic.

let me ak you sometin. and tis goes for oters 'ridiculers' about tis subject: are you frightened of lookin too close at it. is it BENEATH yu to put your pride to the side and just give it some lookin at?

18. duendy Registered Senior Member

alejandro.....? say something intelligent. i dare you!

19. Alejandro -2 Minutes To Midnight- Registered Senior Member

something intelligent.

numbers hold us back. theyre overrated.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2006
  20. shaman_ Registered Senior Member

A couple of points duendy..

I don't know if Charlie Sheen is really the voice of clarity here. In an article in todays papers his ex wife said he "regularly loses hundreds of thousands of dollars in gambling binges and is fuelled by paranoia and a cocktail of anti-depressants". Of course you can't believe everything you read but this may be true.

Again you wouldn't explain the significance of all the numbers. You refused very politely this time though.

Numerology is a psuedoscience. Just because it ends in 'ology' dies not necessarily mean it is based on logic.

The bible using numerolgy does not make it any more plausible.

With numerlogy you can find significance in nearly anything. It is even easier when you start subtracting/adding numbers within the dates. Pearl Harbour was bombed on December the 7th. Does that mean the occult were involved?

21. duendy Registered Senior Member

no....MUST try harder.

22. duendy Registered Senior Member

well errrrm 7/7/7 is the London bombings---ie., we have '7/7/2005' and when you add 2+5 yo got 7! ---mutiples of same 'important' numbers are apparently more powerful symbol for these people.

This is a massive subject. it bascially involves a secret fukin cult running the show, which involves running education, which involves DUMBING us down. which involves creating a generalized mindset whic is AVERSE to all this 'nonesense' about the 'occult' cause we lost all of that shit years back in the 'Enlightenment' bla bla.....understand? THIS is your main ontention shaman_ your main 'fear'. you cannot understan how tis could pssibly be do you? its too farout. yo imagin that culture in its essence is strictly rationalistic, mechanistic. so any talk of 'religiousy-spiritual' symbol stuff is anathema to your whole notions of being a modern being, right?

well like i said---and i dont know if i'm right about my little analysis of where ithink you are at--put that aside and just research about it. IFyou was going to write a book, for example, and you were going to devote a chapter about the Illuminati. you cant get all emotional and refuse can you. you would HAVE to seriously understand about it so as to communicate.

that's the spirit!

23. thedevilsreject Registered Senior Abuser Registered Senior Member

duendy this numerology shit is bollocks and you know it. this is pseudoscience material not free thoughts and a total waste of time

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.