911 Investigation

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by duendy, Apr 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. duendy Registered Senior Member

to keep it en message, lets try explore some how Illuminati see Nature---i have put up some links which inform about how this has come about----ie via SECULAR HUMAN-ism...Y E S???????!

tis is where tese reactIONARIES de-THRONE 'gOD'. GOTIT? de-trone 'God'. forwasn't this 'God' callin the shots befo. stifling all freedom wit his rules etc? tis PATRIARCHAl god. tis upstart who had demonized the Old Religion of the Goddess?

So with secularhumanism this Illuminati mindset finally can unleash itself from tis burden, and....listen. THRONE themSELVES! now THEY can become/be god/s. via 'REASON'--by number/symbol. all te shit theothe 'God' wrned against/ making 'images'
    so now shut of him thewy believe they can mould Hatre cause they now is 'gods' which mean 'WE'--the ones O U T, become THEIRfukin creatures. dig. they have some quiteput-down names for 'US' like "use-less eaters" is that NICE??....and then can manipulate us fr their wealth. power. wars, sex, you name it, wtout ANYYYYY guilt. why? caus it says so in teir beliefs. THEY are gods. right.
    and they can sacrifice us. already do it all the time in wars. bu also blowing us up if we're in wrongplace at wrong time, and wrong numbers!

so see. these are patriarchs just like te rest who want to CONTROL Nature which includes us

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. phlogistician Banned Banned

You know duendy, I can imagine you being helped off the floor of pub, mumbling, semi coherent, screaming 'The Illuminati poisoned me!'

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

duendy, you are just as misguided as the "patriarchal sky daddy" lovers. you just swing in the extreme opposite direction.

of course nature is important. but stop assigning gender roles to intangible forces. its stupid.

phlog: heh...indeed.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Alejandro -2 Minutes To Midnight- Registered Senior Member

Duendy,

dont you know they know how to do proper investigations and the people responsible go away sometimes forever, never to be seen again!

Start of an investigation?

as a matter of fact no one really gets away with anything, now do they?

8. leopold Valued Senior Member

i read this article duendy and nowhere in it does he say he seen bombs

it says he heard WHAT HE THOUGHT to be bombs

there is nothing in this article that discounts the official version.

concerning explosions
    if two cars hit head-on at 70 mph it would sound like an explosion although no explosion actually takes place

9. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Even if there was an explosion this doesn't mean there was a bomb.

10. duendy Registered Senior Member

patriarchy as i am using it means 'male supremacist'. male supremacy has turned world in to HELL and its gettin worst FACT. wake UP!

it is not about male verus female, nor female verus male. if yu understood prepatriarchal mythology you'd understand it wasn't female versus male. your outta your depth

11. duendy Registered Senior Member

hah...well the ones who dont 911 etc seem tobe doin so dont they/ due to such PROFOUND apathy and iognore-ance as members here have adequately shown

12. duendy Registered Senior Member

so yur saying there were cars smashin head on in WTC??? what ya talkin?
    and what about the occult sytmbolism?forgot that have we?

blinker blinkerd. trsting in authority is you

13. duendy Registered Senior Member

and...it doesn't mean there WASN'T neither!

14. leopold Valued Senior Member

a seasoned fireman?! :bugeye:

well duendy what kind of seasoned fireman does this:
    At that point, Cacchioli found one of the only functioning elevators, one only going as high as the 24th floor, a twist of fate that probably saved his life.

“Looking back if it was one of the elevators that went higher, I wouldn’t be here talking today,” added Cacchioli.

As he made his way up along with men from Engine Co. 21, 22 and Ladder Co. 13, the doors opened on the 24th floor, . . .
    http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/july2005/200705twistedwords.htm

15. shaman_ Registered Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I am curious if anyone reading this thread has been convinced by the supposed occult connection. e.g. The date of the attack: 9/11 - 9 + 1 + 1 = 11.
    Each building had 110 stories. ect ect.

Last edited: May 6, 2006
  16. Alejandro -2 Minutes To Midnight- Registered Senior Member

sorry i have absolutely no idea what your talkin bout. duendy you are ignoring one fundamental aspect of investigation - MOTIVE!

the one's you perpetuate are totally weak and based on assumption.

18 pages yet your case grows weaker. dying a slow sad death....relegated to pseudo science.

17. duendy Registered Senior Member

oh dear god, now your demonizing the firemen??!
    what you on about?

18. duendy Registered Senior Member

no its YOU, etc., that stubbornl will NOT get your heads outta the sand and begin investigating with me. its you who has the dullness and weakness, and are dead. NOT this exploration. I suppoe you contibute in your antagonistic ignoreance that has me running about trying to convince you with ECLECTIC clues, but thatis MYefforts. NOT yours.

19. leopold Valued Senior Member

let's recap shall we?
    okay duendy you claim that 2 different devices brought down wtc1 and 2
    thermite to explain the molten metal and another type to explain the explosions
    next you have firemen using the elevators

i have watched the movie 911 inside the wtc
    in this film duendy the firemen DID NOT use the elevators

so who should we believe?
    you who believes that numerology played a role or the documentary that i seen?

20. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

out of my depth? im not the one that was arguing that firemen use elevators in fire situations.

get a clue.

21. duendy Registered Senior Member

well this reply is all a bit confused garbled isn't it? and ironically funny.
    i mean. look will you. You cant find ANYthing wrong with the Offical story about the whole of 9/111, yet here you are with your detectve hat on about the report from a fireman......is this NOT tragic- hillarious, or is it just me??
    so, Leopolod. your calling this Fireman's testimony a lie are you?

22. leopold Valued Senior Member

quite frankly, yes, or to be precise the documentary is.

23. duendy Registered Senior Member

got it. you believe fascistic authority and not te report from one of the common people, in ts ase a fireman.
    i read it as an honest report. so let's get it clear. you and leopold are calling him a liar, right?

this is too amzing. so now i have to convince you he's telling you the truth!

you people, neer cease to amaze me...hahahah (dies in a pool of hysterical laughter)

know one ting fo shure. that in order TO convince you of your latest absurd suggestion, it will be MEhaving to make the fkin effort.
    don't know ifeven I would have the direspect to contact this person, who apparentlty has such bad health from exposure to the effects of 9/11 he had to retire--and ask him if he's lieing. Jeeeeezuz! oh btw. IF you were a fireman and had te chance to use an elevator rather than climb 24 flights of stairs, in heavy fireman's gear, in an emergency of such magnitude. what would YOU do??

jest curious......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.