911 Investigation

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by duendy, Apr 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leopold Valued Senior Member

what conclusions have you drawn by your "investigation" duendy?
    still convinced that explosives brought down wtc1 and 2?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. phlogistician Banned Banned

Yeah, she is still convinced it was Thermite, despite that theory having been soundly debunked.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. leopold Valued Senior Member

duendy
    the problem with the explosive theory is how can you explain why the collapse initiated at the impact site? of both buildings?

since you are convinced that explosives brought down the towers then answer the above question.

if you can't answer it then explain why you can't

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. duendy Registered Senior Member

what thelivin fuk is you goin on with duuude?

8. duendy Registered Senior Member

it is beeeeeeleeeeeedin obvious it isstarin you in the face from all angles. yet you still deny it. so i can only look AWY from that investigation --for a mo--to look-at-you, and the other trivial mockers here/not that you are mocking.
    you all bemuse me.
    Y E S i was most defo an inside job. yes yes YEAH. but i am still investigating...heh

9. ellion Magician & Exorcist (93) Registered Senior Member

just playing my part in abusing you for being female and loving nature.

no not really, sorry.

but seriously, i just find it extremely difficult to communicate with you.

10. duendy Registered Senior Member

o a million things. i a not on my own. therer aremaypople who haveseen the videos. i actually cannot view videos on my system--shucks, but plenty of pofessional pople have and they are theones you need to contact. i a SURE that you re not someunique genius who has only noiced that andthat would end all inquiries dude. try someother pope . you are getting on my friggin nerves wid yur silly -arsed question. yeah?
    now...checkout here you'll 'Who Says So? http://au911.tripod.com/who_says.html
    "New Yrk firefighter who said that there were bombs placed in the towers and that tese bombs were what really brought down the towers, because te fire was out. He also states that the 911 Commission ignored or twisted histestimony http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/july2005/200705twistedwords.htm .....CACCHIOLI AND CREW ENTER NORTH TOWER AND GO UP TO THE 24TH FLOOR: ...Although te Marriot was a bad scene, the north tower looked like a war zone. When he entered the lobby, Cacchioli recalls elevatr doors blown out and anothe scene of mass chaos with people running, screaming and being hit with debris .
    "I remember thinking to myself. My God, how could tis be happening so quickly if a plane hit way above. It didn't make sense", said Cacchioli
    read on how he heard explosions and how te socalled 9/11 Commisioon treated him like crap and twisted his words: "It was a disgrace to everyone, the victims and family members who lost loved ones. I don't agree wit the 9/11 Commission. The whole experience was terrible.

ohhh but we jest knoooow you'll here at this thread will just LOVE em don't we??? am i righ...huh huh? knew it!! god i am SO riiight all ze tim aint i??

whatelse we got....hmmmmmapolit for choice. so many clues. so little time.
    Explosives expert and former director of the Energetic Materials Research and Testing Centre http://www.911review.com/coverup/romero.html ...said how collaps of buildings appears "too methodical" "My opinion is, based on the videotapes, that after the airplanes hit the WTC there were some explosive devices inside the buidling that caused the towers to collapse"...Romero sid collapse of buildings resemble tose of controlled implosins used to demolish old structures. "It would be difficult for something from a plane to trigger an event like that" he said

then we have here www.prisonplanet.com/articles/march2005/020305thompsonwarned.htm
    "veteren journalist...Hunter S Thommpson told friends he'd be murdered for exposing 911 explosives in WTC, and it would look like suicide

also...EXPLAIN WTC7....!
    ditto OCCULT SIGNATURE all over '911'...!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cant see your feet stickin outta the sand no mre. yer buried.

11. duendy Registered Senior Member

yer hangin OUT wid the wroooong peples, my friend. tho only you can wake yerself outta it. babum

12. shaman_ Registered Senior Member

Read the whole article. He said a few days later that ""Certainly the fire is what caused the building to fail," - Van Romero.

The Illuminati got to him? The government bought him out?

Yeah you can +-*/ numbers and sometimes they equal 11. Amazing!

13. ellion Magician & Exorcist (93) Registered Senior Member

please, i hang out with the worng people? like you know who i hang out with? oh you mean my clairvouryant friends. no i have other people to talk about life with too.

but hey as you hang out in places like prisonplanet and propoganda matrix then you are going to be much better at discerning my reality than i am. so i''l trust your judgement i'll find some new friends.

conspiracycentral is full of lonely woken sheeple maybe i should speak to them.

14. duendy Registered Senior Member

saw a documentary other night called Weapons of Mass Deception, which showed the complete total complicitybetween fascist government nd mass media, it would have you shouting HALELEUIUA for the help frm alternative news sites, i promise ya

and you make me larrrf fella. you follow that utter rubbish/Theosophy and have tenerve to put alternative news down

we HAVE to talk...!

15. duendy Registered Senior Member

ohhhhhhhhhsiggggggh why do i blinkin bother wit such insipid intellects
    it's MUC more tan that silly remark idiot. but i cant understand for you. i clicked straightaway..........
    listen up. EVERYTHING isscreaming out toyou; YES ITS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!!comin at ya from all angles. 'mundane' and esoteric. so i ksmyself. so whys dont you people get it. for one thang i have v ery much noticed at these errrm 'science' forums istis:i am on my own here faced wit total blindness from you lot. so, is tis a GOOD advert for science?

i dont-think-so. not yor variety anyold how

sheeeeesh hahahahaha

16. ellion Magician & Exorcist (93) Registered Senior Member

i dont follow theospohy and i am not a vedantist a buddhist or chaote.
    and i dont think anything is wrong with any of them. i undertand that for you they are all part of that oppressive mindset designed to trap you. maybe people would be more willingto hear your story if you was not so quick to label and condemn people for their beliefs.

if you want a label to condem me for try this which i am most at home with.

thelema

a thelemite

and yes it is patriarchal they even have a brother hood. down on your knees and beg bitchos

17. duendy Registered Senior Member

yes it is very cimilar to Chaos Magick too. magick is coming from a patriarchal root. a good book about this is Shamanism: Foundations of Magic, by Ward Rutherford

go to the R O O T S

18. ellion Magician & Exorcist (93) Registered Senior Member

can we get a :yawn: smiley? we really need one.

19. duendy Registered Senior Member

meaning I am boring you? orrr is it that you are boring your SELF?

20. duendy Registered Senior Member

Yes...i see you all. and i mean all cause i cant remember ONE prson who has been on my side. by 'my' i include the 911 Truth Movement
    I see you all as like very naive ....children in a way. you --i feel fo YOU. even tho i may seem hard. maybe not i dont know. i feel you. you believe so much in your 'leaders' and what they say--it is sad to see
    you dont seem to b ble to get into the headsof immoral mindsets. you simply CANNOT imagine how they'd want to harm you'll can you??

21. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

nature isnt the root either, duendy.

the formless, sexless "infinity" cannot be harnessed by anything in existence.

but i suppose dancing around a tree does it for you, and thats cool with me.

22. ellion Magician & Exorcist (93) Registered Senior Member

hey! you know better than i do about my thoughts and feelings so why do you need to ask?

does it matter what i say anyway? what ever i say you will distort it to fit into your own beleif system and condem me and my beliefs in the process.

23. duendy Registered Senior Member

'formless sexless "infinity' is jest some words that havecome into your head....comeOH. yer cant kid a kidder of course it is.

what IS real is that yo arse is nurtured by this here Mother/Nature

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.