911 Investigation

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by duendy, Apr 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ellion Magician & Exorcist (93) Registered Senior Member

freemasons are old news, illuminate is the same old shit in a different bucket, and it doesnt worry me in the least.

the evolutionary consequence of our society, conditions give rise to conditions. we will gow out of it it when humanity evolves.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. duendy Registered Senior Member

no, i was actually wanting to know what page of THIS thread your links on......?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. duendy Registered Senior Member

deary deary me. such a nonchalant attitude

well dude, it worries ME a great great great deal, as i am sure it dos all tose tragically affected by what is going on due to that utter viscious ignorance. i am with THEM!!
    i a looking for someone wit similarpassion about tis here. up to now i have gotten abuse or yawns......

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. ellion Magician & Exorcist (93) Registered Senior Member

dont know. why?

8. ellion Magician & Exorcist (93) Registered Senior Member

nonchalant that means i dont care, right?

you mean, you are finally realising what i have been saying for the last however many posts? i dont care! is it finally sinking in?

have you figured out why yet?

i have said enough times.

go on! have a guess why i dont care,

Last edited: May 2, 2006
  9. duendy Registered Senior Member

cauuuuse...thats what Lola wants...?

10. duendy Registered Senior Member

because you fear being moved? you fear emotion? you want to be an ubermensch and not feel...?

11. duendy Registered Senior Member

12. ellion Magician & Exorcist (93) Registered Senior Member

no fear of emotion here. you could not be more wrong.

i actually feel other peoples feelings, i utilise this in my work, i am a recieving empath. i encourage others to experience themselves as whole including all ""negative"" emotions or thoughts.

13. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

"so talking about this 'secret'elite will let poother pople know. cause once i DIDN't kow. pre july 7 2005 i did-not-know period. to i had heard about the Illuminti via RAWilson"

Deundy you lied! You wrote at one point after I posted the Wilson link that you had been reading him for so many years and that I was some young newbie who had just discovered him you even accused me of never having really read any of his books!

Well I did get a kick out of Wilson but I was probably 15 at the time when books like the Necronomicon and Crowley works were cool. I grew up as well as my world view. You now proclaim yourself an expert on what is basically a lot of science fiction after discovering the material in 2005?

This 'joke' has been around for a long time Duendy. If you read Wilson you would realize he doesn't believe in the illuminati at all. These 'waves' have been around for a long time. People usually just get on with their lives after reading a clever book.

14. duendy Registered Senior Member

look. Wilson may be your guru--you mention him enough. he is NOT mine. and even so, if you KNOEW how to read hi, you'd realize he is both tongue in cheek AND friggin serious.

15. Alejandro -2 Minutes To Midnight- Registered Senior Member

uuuhh i think it's called "irony"

Irony is best known as a figure of speech (more precisely called verbal irony) in which there is a gap or incongruity between what a speaker or a writer says, and what is understood. It can also be considered a twist of fate where an eventual event relates back to a particular quote.

source:Wikipedia

16. duendy Registered Senior Member

i know what irony means kiddo.
    have YOU read Robert Anton Wilson?
    Have you read a book of his which was banned for years titled Sex and Drugs?
    i've got it. he talks of a woman who was frigid and tried all kinds of help and eventually got her problem resolved wit help from LSD experience. He WASN'T being ironic, he was being deadly serious!

17. Alejandro -2 Minutes To Midnight- Registered Senior Member

i've no experience with that.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

i only read 3 books, all Dostoyevsky.

18. Alejandro -2 Minutes To Midnight- Registered Senior Member

nyet. i kidding. but i'm goin to used bookstore in WillyB, i'lll look for that. what year was it printed?

19. Slacker47 Paint it Black Registered Senior Member

this is nuts, take a walk outside. freaks

20. duendy Registered Senior Member

The actual subject of this thread is '911 investigation'

21. thedevilsreject Registered Senior Abuser Registered Senior Member

you know duendy ive read that you take drugs and to be honest with you im not that all surprised

22. ellion Magician & Exorcist (93) Registered Senior Member

when the doors of perception are cleansed duendy will see things as they truely are, infinite.

23. ellion Magician & Exorcist (93) Registered Senior Member

i know, i know, i can just hear it now.

your going to tell us how william blake was seeking bondage for mother earth and was a key figure in the patriarchal movement to enslave humanity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.