9/11, so what?

Discussion in 'World Events' started by emphryio, Jun 11, 2004.

1. Working Class Hero Skank Monster Registered Senior Member

Oh dear. So spineless we managed to eliminate ourselves as world powers by fighting each other for half a century?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

Fallen Angel:

Millaterally the US maybe able to atack forever but eventually the rest of the world will do something about that, Santions for example

All that really needs to happen is for all countrys stoping selling the US oil and then where are you?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Fallen Angel life in every breath Registered Senior Member

Yes, it is very true that US depends on trade. However, the picture of world sanctions against US seems very unlikely, no matter the US tresspasses. Unless we are talking genocide type issues, which I don't think will ever happen. They better not!!

And if the countries stop selling oil to the US. I doubt that will happen. And if it does, can you say Gulf War 3? That will fix it right up.

If it comes to all that, then the world will be a truly dangerous and unforgiving place. Let's hope some other solutions arise before the events dictate that for our future.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. StarOfEight A Man of Taste and Decency Registered Senior Member

Fall, if OPEC stopped selling oil to the U.S., they'd fuck themselves far worse than they'd fuck us.

8. Fallen Angel life in every breath Registered Senior Member

indeed.. indeed.. is it raining outside? .. oh dear, i seem to have spontaneously combusted..

9. Norman Atta Boy Registered Senior Member

Sounds like everyone commenting on this thread has some Neanderthal genes in them too......Dudes, dudes dudes.......The world is not going to change nor are the attitudes, terrorism or wars.........Like I said, we've been killing each since the dawn of man and we will continue to do so until there is either a global exinction event where most if not all of mankind is wiped out or the second coming.....Until then, the world will continue on it's eventual path to self destruction and there is nothing either you or I can do about. All this rhetoric has little or no meaning when it comes the fact that man because of his own stupidy, will eventually become exinct, hopefully soon enough.

Atta Boy

10. DeeCee Valued Senior Member

I do quite a lot about it on a daily basis.
    and I'm doing it right now!
    Saved any lives lately Norman?

Man don't only take away he can giveth as well you know.
    DeeCee

11. Norman Atta Boy Registered Senior Member

Well, to be honest, in the real world you have to look at the past to get a good idea what's going to happen in the future......Obviously man is hell-bent on destruction. He has not been able to live with his own kind peacefully for the past 5 or 10 thousand years. So look at the past and ask yourself the question "Can man ever live on this earth peacefully with each other?" Of course he can't, because he hasn't figured out "how" to do it yet nor we he ever!!! Sooner or later, man will be faced with a global or near global exinction event. (Example; Yellowstone Supervolcano www.solcomhouse.com/yellowstone) This Supervolcano could blow it's top anytime and then watch what happens. Beyond a doubt when this Supervolcano blows it's top off (soon I hope), No more U.S. global politics. Don't believe me, check it out for yourself and then take a vacation to Wyoming and do some fishing in Yellowstone Lake. Watch for the bubbles..........

Atta Boy

12. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

Since the dawn of civilization and the rise of the institution of government at anything above the village-elders level, the overwhelming majority of killing done on this planet has been at the hands of governments. Therefore it's killing by governments that needs to be tracked.

Governments kill people for punishment, to do away with movements they don't fancy, to stifle dissent, to sacrifice to the gods of the state religion, and, most importantly, in war -- which can be for any of those reasons as well as just because they feel like it and they get their subjects to support it.

There was a fairly steady rise in government killing throughout history, as more and more Stone Age tribes were swallowed up by civilization, willingly or by force. And as governments got bronze technology, then steel, then gunpowder, then nuclear fission and finally nuclear fusion.

Then after World War II, there was an abrupt drop-off in government killing. Even with Korea and Vietnam, with the Arab-Israeli, Cambodian and Iran-Iraq slaughters, and with the endless conflicts in Africa. Today, the chances of a randomly selected inhabitant of Earth being killed by government violence are lower than they have been in millennia.

Yes we still have terrorism and gang shootings and ethnic violence in many countries. But averaged out over the years, the death rate from these killings is insignificant compared to the two or three thousand years of virtually non-stop warfare between Earth’s governments and the concomitant slaughter of their own citizens, slaves, and ethnic minorities.

Today an American is far more likely to die from an auto accident than be killed by an act of any government or even a terrorist. And we consider auto accidents to be such a trivial risk that many of us don’t even bother to buckle our seat belts.

Many unfortunate countries have worse risks than dying in traffic, primarily malnutrition and epidemics of AIDS and other diseases. But the world has always had plagues and famines and war still was a bigger killer, averaged over any historically significant period of years. Today it is not.

People are killing each other at a much lower rate than they have at any time since they started building cities and establishing governments, and this has been going on for two generations.

I call that progress and I call that reason for hope.

13. DeeCee Valued Senior Member

When that bugger blows Norman are you gonna cry like a baby or stand up and die like a man?
    Just outa interest where do you think GW and the boys are gonna be when that mountain goes pop?

It's I nice idea none the less but you have a long way to go to beat our resident doomsday king Paul W Dixon.

http://sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=2607

Tis the longest running thread in history so make a coffee roll a spliff then read and enjoy!
    Dee Cee

14. Norman Atta Boy Registered Senior Member

When the Yellowstone Supervolcano goes and it will, you should leave that day "Blank" on your calendar..........I won't have to worry about it because I already know it's going to happen, just like it's happens 600,000 years and no one can do anything about it. Right now it's 40,000 years overdue. Have you checked out the earthquake activity lately under Yellowstone??? You should!!! Enjoy.

Atta Boy

15. DeeCee Valued Senior Member

You need to get it checked out, Sounds like shoddy workmanship to me.
    If it don't blow before those boys at Femi Labs make the transition to desitter space then it ain't gonna blow at all.

I piss on your smokey mountain!
    Type 1a supernova RULZ
    Dee Cee

16. Norman Atta Boy Registered Senior Member

Sounds like you're long overdue for blowing your top......Better get it checked out before you end up in desitter space.........Say hello to boys at Fermi Lab.

Atta Boy

17. fadingCaptain are you a robot? Valued Senior Member

If its super volcano vs. fermi lab, i have my money on the volcano. Screw paul dixon.

18. Fallen Angel life in every breath Registered Senior Member

ahh yes, a classic, after all, why use ours when we can use theirs? keep our oil for a rainy day. good strategery if you ask me.

19. RicD Registered Member

September 11th 2001 was a controlled demolition, not an act of terrorism.

Get real, we are being enslaved!

We all know Bush's dad funded and trained terrorist groups whilst head of the CIA in the 1980's, we KNOW Bush junior recently signed W199I which meant the FBI could not arrest or chase Al-Qaeda.

The controlled demolition of building seven is fully provable and documented, mainly by the owner of the complex telling us they had to pull it, a controlled demolition, NO TERRORISM INVOLVED.

I hazard a guess that all the buildings were brought down this way, with planes used to initiate the demolition although it is fully provable also that in the 160 year history of the Fire Brigade in the USA, not one single steel structured building has ever been demolished by fire.

Maybe the planes caused enough damage to the towers to make them come crashing down, but I suspect the entire thing was a controlled demolition of the towers and a few other buildings in the complex on 9/11 as another "Problem Reaction Solution" to usher in more fear and anti-terrorist laws that in reality are just there to strip non-terrorists of their basic rights, yes, us normal masses of humans.

Even if we stumble over the truth we ignore it, ridicule it and carry on being slaves.

Alex Jones report on the "Comprehensive Financial Annual Report" shows us that the Government owns 70% of Xerox, 80% of Ford and so on. The Government says the 'national debt' is 7 trillion dollars and pushes taxes up more and more when at the same time, they have 340+ trillion dollars of surplus cash tied up in all these companies! The "Comprehensive Financial Annual Report" itself tells us this. They are not even hiding this stuff anymore, at least Hitler used to try and hide his satanic plot for the people.

They are taking over? They HAVE taken over.

My site - www.look.bz

20. Norman Atta Boy Registered Senior Member

Why worry? We can't change much while we're here. Bush and Clinton are losers and the next elected president will probably be a loser too. So, why pretend and say things are going to get better. Quite the contrary. Things are going to get worst, especially in Irag. Now the whole Muslim world is down on the U.S. That's not going to change. If you don't believe that, then wait and see..........But don't lose your "head" over it. Life's to short. It's not worth it.

Atta Boy

21. crazy151drinker Registered Senior Member

More doom and Gloom.

Every year you hear the same doom and gloom from a bunch of pessimistic nuts who think that getting laid is a misserable thing.
    *yawn*

22. Norman Atta Boy Registered Senior Member

Sounds like you're a product of "negative" thinking........Maybe you should get laid once in a while. Maybe the squirrels will like you even more.

Atta Boy

23. Fallen Angel life in every breath Registered Senior Member

RicD

Wow, you're out there. Do you have any company? Or did you leave everyone behind a long time ago?