9/11 Poll

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by scott3x, Feb 7, 2009.

?

Who was responsible for 9/11?

1. 1- The official story regarding 9/11 is the sacred truth. Questioning it is blasphemous.

2.2%
  2. 2- The official story regarding 9/11 is more or less right. No need to investigate further.

43.3%
  3. 3- The official story regarding 9/11 is questionable in some areas.

20.0%
  4. 4- EoG (Elements of the Government) let 9/11 happen.

2.2%
  5. 5- EoG let 9/11 happen. EoG prevented the investigation of certain individuals before 9/11.

6.7%
  6. 6- EoG, perhaps in the form of a secret society, made 9/11 happen.

17.8%
  7. 7- Other

7.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scott3x Banned Banned

I don't really think the muslim part is so important.. seriously, if they can kill their own people, I don't really think any conventional ideas of religion would apply; but the resources, yes, I would definitely agree with that part.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. phlogistician Banned Banned

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. John99 Banned Banned

sure looks like the same person to me.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. John99 Banned Banned

nice biased poll choices there too.

8. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

I voted #6. I don't know anything about the secret society part. But it was definitely planned and executed by corrupt government officials.

9. KennyJC Registered Senior Member

Scott, if you can't get pro-science people on your side, then that is a sure-fire indiciation that you have nothing. You are just another of the majority of human beings who try to fill our minds with shit based on primal knee-jerk fantasies. Grow the fuck up!

10. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

I can't respond to your post as my response has been deleted by a mod, most likely Skinwalker. You would think that he would accept it as this is pseudoscience subforum.

I basically stated that I believe Islam is the solution to the problem. Therefore in discussing the problem, we should discuss the solution.

11. phlogistician Banned Banned

No, the solution to the world's problems is for the religious to grow up, and abandon their childish beliefs.

12. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

I cannot response as my views will be censored. I can only say that if you believe religion is the main problem, then you are sadly mistaken. The Western elite use religion, just as they use other tools to dominate the world.

Atheism is the end result of materialism and capitalism. It is the thing farthest from the actual truth.

With this, I suggest we get back to the actual topic.

13. phlogistician Banned Banned

What does that tell you about your views

A bunch of emtpy ritual bolsterd by esoteric bullshit is not the answer to anything. You are sadly deluded if yo utgink it is.

Clearly not, as I am an atheist, I'm not controlled by any religion. think again. Well, just try and think for yourself, that would be a start.

Atheism is the result of thinking for yourself, it has nothing to do with materialism. But, on that ubject, why do all religions attempt avoiding paying taxes? THAT is materialism!

You started this diversion, I was slapping down your bullshit. Also, I have Scott on ignore, so apart the title, I haven't got a clue wha this tread is about, but assume it's the obvious same old tired shit that WankHanky keeps harping on about.

14. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

Atheists, despite all their rhetoric of freedom of religion and freedom of speech, cannot tolerate religion on their forum.

This is designed and propagated so that individuals accept the authority of godless institutions and support oppression of fellow man. God indeed does exist, and it He, and only He, who can save man from the perversion an corruption in which he is running towards in this day and age.

Atheism is the ultimate product of subservience to materialism, one's desires, selfishness, and greed. It is a product of an organized movement to limit the influence of God, though they can never do so. The ultimate control of man by man, and man's negative desires of himself.

It has everything to do with materialism. Without God, man is left alone on this planet, thus selfishness and greed are seen as the primary motivators of man. It promotes an undesirable precedent to mankind. Promotes corruption and perversion of mans benevolence and spiritual nature. It will result in self-defeating thought and self-denial. God is the reality. By rejecting God, we lose our human nature and fall into being at the level of animals. More importantly, we lose the favor of God and this is the greatest wrong a man can do to himself.

Is this the law in the West? Well, that is their business. As I stated, some religious institutions are business and have lost touch with the favor of God. This does not mean all have.

You can attempt to silence the truth or ridicule the deliverer of the message, it is of no consequence. Truth is truth, regardless of what any one person my think or what humanity as a whole may think.

If you would like to talk about this further, you can open a thread. I am at a disadvantage as my posts are liable to be censored or deleted.

15. stereologist Escapee from Dr Moreau Registered Senior Member

I think the X-files were responsible for 9/11. I blame everything on the 3 nerds. Those 3 neer-do-wells had to have a short lived spinoff that started with a show in which a plane almost crashes into the WTC.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

After a couple of Billy beers, that show started looking pretty interesting to those money wasting power hogs in DC. Gave them purpose. They carried all of that explosives up there and then came that awful waiting game. They had a deal with these terrorists to crash planes into the buildings and what if they didn't show up again? Last time, 1993, someone overslept, missed the flight, and they had to set off the bombs without the crash. Embarrassing!

Then the president is reading a goat story to kids. That stands for Good Old Arab Terrorists

. You betcha.

16. EndLightEnd This too shall pass. Registered Senior Member

Came across this little passage and thought it appropriate.

17. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

EndLightEnd, great post. I agree 100%. :thumbsup:

18. stereologist Escapee from Dr Moreau Registered Senior Member

There is a difference between intolerance to intolerable dogmatic speeches and tolerance for religions.

19. stereologist Escapee from Dr Moreau Registered Senior Member

This is appropriate for those that wish to see what is not there.

The conclusion is not based on the statements before it. Let's try my own hand at this:

1. In the same way, a steadily decreasing number of people penetrate the series of veils leading to higher education.
    2. In the same way, a steadily decreasing number of people penetrate the series of veils leading to insanity.
    3. In the same way, a steadily decreasing number of people penetrate the series of veils leading to nirvana.
    4. In the same way, a steadily decreasing number of people penetrate the series of veils leading to corporate directorships.
    5. In the same way, a steadily decreasing number of people penetrate the series of veils leading to paranoia.

That's poorly stated. Maybe the author meant all human competitions or all efforts that need to use a filtration process. I can think of lots of endeavors without a filtration process.

20. EndLightEnd This too shall pass. Registered Senior Member

Or for those who wish to remain ignorant. It applies to both genres. Appropriate indeed.

21. stereologist Escapee from Dr Moreau Registered Senior Member

I would agree EndLightEnd that ignorance is based on false beliefs.

22. EndLightEnd This too shall pass. Registered Senior Member

Ignorance by its very definition is not based on anything; Ignorance is the lack of knowledge. False beliefs stem from false knowledge.

23. stereologist Escapee from Dr Moreau Registered Senior Member

So this thread is about people with false beliefs from false knowledge.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.