9/11 Poll

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by scott3x, Feb 7, 2009.

?

Who was responsible for 9/11?

1. 1- The official story regarding 9/11 is the sacred truth. Questioning it is blasphemous.

2.2%
  2. 2- The official story regarding 9/11 is more or less right. No need to investigate further.

43.3%
  3. 3- The official story regarding 9/11 is questionable in some areas.

20.0%
  4. 4- EoG (Elements of the Government) let 9/11 happen.

2.2%
  5. 5- EoG let 9/11 happen. EoG prevented the investigation of certain individuals before 9/11.

6.7%
  6. 6- EoG, perhaps in the form of a secret society, made 9/11 happen.

17.8%
  7. 7- Other

7.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scott3x Banned Banned

I see. Can you atleast accept that what you believe to be thinly veiled I believe to be lighter insults?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. scott3x Banned Banned

Because of the insults (lighter but still there- here you go again with the untrue 'lies' comment), making sure you respond to my points is not exactly a high priority for me. But if there was something I felt really needed addressing, I'll bring it up.

Again with the insults (stupid). I am defending my points on civility and even a bit of the 9/11 stuff now from your new posts. As I said, you're going lighter on the insults now, although they're definitely still in there.

If you want to believe that, go ahead.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

I'm closing this thread to start a new 9/11 thread since this one is too large. In all honesty if it was up to me, I would probably shut down all discussion here, the main reason for that is that it's not going anywhere new, however since some of you are paranoid delusionals that would otherwise think it a government conspiracy to silence you (You nutty crackpots!)...

I've got to allow you the opportunity to continue driveling about your conspiracy theories. What I say however is that there is no point arguing points that have already been argued, so if someone wants to argue something thats already been covered, please just link the post from the original thread to save time and effort on your part.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.