9/11/2001 - Islamists terror attack, What really happened, before???

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Someone, Oct 25, 2006.

1. geistkiesel Valued Senior Member

It would be nice if we were trageting the actual perpetrators of the 911 attacks.There were no 911 "terrorists" in Iraq prior to the US invasion. Al Qaida and Saddam Hussein were deadly enemies. AQ simply wasn't there. No individiuals in the so called 'Taliban forces' in Afghanistan have been shown to be responsible for activity directly related to 911. If one uses the US haters as the sources of persons conducting the 911 attacks then why not invade Argentina, or Chile, or Saudia Arabia and then just shoot anyone rude enough to shoot at our military personnel just because we invaded their country.

How do you verify the accuracy of this paragraph? There is considerable evidence and arguement as well as belief that 911 was a domestic black bag job.:shrug: ​

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. John99 Banned Banned

Afghanistan was fairly obvious and probably inconsequential to the perpetrators. Iraq was not obvious but Saddam had made numerous detailed threats. Such as how he planned one doing this and planned on doing that and that was right after 9-11.

Search for them on the internet.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. geistkiesel Valued Senior Member

So what if Saddam "threatened" the US, this does not justify armed agression against the country. Remember, the US originally invaded IRAQ because of suspected WMD, that all proved to be none existent, even as to mere programs, i.e. paper. How mmany "radical" leaders around the world have threatened the US (and other countries) and have not been invaded.

It appears to me that you don't even want to look at the possibility that 911 was a domestic black bag job.This is a worse case scenario eclipsing the current "islamic terrorist" model by orders of magnitude that so many seriously concerned and patriotic people have so trustingly and obediently swallowed.

How do you handle worse case scenarios? Do you simply adopt a line of thinking that ignores any such possibile catastrophies? I am not being belligerent here, just realistic. I sincerely believe that much data and information re 911 is carfully under yards of reinforced and heavily guarded concrete bunkers. Much of the data cannot possible have any national security issues such as informing the enemy of war plans and such, should the information be made public.:shrug:​

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. TW Scott Minister of Technology Registered Senior Member

The possible WMD were one of many reasons we invaded. It had been the 20th time or so that Saddam had grossly violated the armistice that ended Desert Storm. A doculment he signed and agreed to abide by under threat of an actual invasion. As for the WMD's being nonexistant, this is true, however weapons inspectors from the UN found several different lots of parts to WMDs that they had marked to be destroyed but never were.

First of all, there is absolutely no evidence to support such a wild theory. None. Second much of the ecidence and files on the 9/11 incindent are still being sorted through by forensice experts. Casual observers would destroy untiolld amounts of evidence by disturbing this evidence. Weeks can be spendt of a single hotell room over one murder, imagine how much time is needed for two skycrapers.

8. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

And all of it, tragically, sadly, horribly...wrong.

9. airportparking Registered Member

Nice post... interesting !

10. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

Another thread to be put in the History section.

11. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

a side question:
    how can you be so sure, that the 9/11 was not planned by your own previous presendent, to give more reason to stay in the invaded country,and propably expand, how do you know it's not planned to make more causes? also, if terrorists decided to do it, i mean, first, a hall u.s.a. can't see an inlligal jet coming by? doesnt it have defencing systems? doesn't it have military? i'm sure it can detect it, anyway, also, if terrorists did it, don't you think they would want to make it fall on the side, to cause more disctruction? also, how can a single plane, destroy a hall tower that is made of steel? also do you know that planning a building to be destroyed on a vertical way, cause aloot of money, and alot of experts? an it's not simple, esspecially for sucj huge steel building, i watched many show how the peopel who work at bombing buildings to fall in a vertical way, and it's not that simple, anyway, how do you think some terrorists, maked all plans, and went inside the tower, implanted bombs, and maked the holes, and all everything? also, that would take alooot of time and aloot of materials, no one noticed anything? anyway, what do you think is more reasenebal, terrorists destroy a skycraper, to fall on the side, and make a huge disctruction? or make alot of plans, and alot of parts in the plan, and aloooooot of steps and etc, and aloot of effort to keep it secret from everything, alot of effort, moret han you can imagine, it's not that simple, a country have a security you know.etc...
    and what makes me more sure, is that they sended food and candies to iraqies at the same day, and they got them on camera happy and jumping, and etc... and they showed them as if they were happy for the disctruction of the towers... i saw it with my own eyes, saying that muslims are very happy of what happened, and here, look ,they are so happy, and jumping, while those poor people are very happy just getting some food an candies...
    it's A "domestic black bag job." .... ... ... ... ... .. .. .. . .. . ... ... .. . .. . .... .. . . ... ... ... .. .

Last edited: Sep 14, 2010
  12. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

what about iraq, palastine, and others, how much did they lost each, in 4 years?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

also, some countries loose more than that 3000 or even 3000 in car accidents, and other accidents, murders, fire, animals attack, etc...

13. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

hmm, i wonder, why would someone threat he's ennemies and warne them that he's going to attack them, or do something to them?

and saying about he's plans? don't you think he would rather keep it secret and make a stricke?

that's interresting...

14. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

who said that??...

so, u.s.a., is attacking countries, to establish democracy? and freedom? and spread flowers and burds everywhere?

means, they are like, the heroes, going around the globe, saving people, and spending massive amounts of money, to establish "peace, or, piece i should say"

hmm.
    here's a rule, there's no country that makes a war without wining anything, and loose people(wich i bet most of them are the trash of thecountry) and money, to, hmm, save the world? from evil satan?

15. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

yes, exactly, money money money, money do everything.
    did you notice that the countries u.s. is invading, are the ones who have oil? and some other, have oil, massive amounts of oil, but still not took out of underground? and did you notice that jews, invaded palastine, where it have also alot of amounts of oil, recently discovered? and the temple of jews is just another cause or, something to justify with alittle wich it many people in western countries beleive it and say, they are right, they have the right to kill people, and take that land.
    is it a quescendence? i mean, oil? i do wonder

16. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

Money baby, money!
    Money do wonders. it works just like magic. :mufc:

17. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

Isnt the american dream all about money?

well,that's very ture.
    another american dream: kill all muslims, and arabs, and kill all iranians, and chinese maybe, and vietnamians, well, you know why? because "islam" is from devil, Muahahahaha, isn't that what are you saying?

well, good luck.
    :m: :m:

18. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

and then?

19. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

grow up

20. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

21. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I have that movie on DVD.