4th HED's Sciforums Awards

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by thefountainhed, Aug 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thefountainhed Fully Realized Valued Senior Member

awww, how nice. I can feel the love already.

How about a million and one reasons why an intellectually and physically insecure white chick has taken on such an agressive personality to hide her so feeble self? This is getting tired gendy.

Isn't what you wanted from talking about your pic was for a "lonely black guy" to play along and pester you? Has it been so long that what you need attempt yet another proctrated nonsense? I'm bored of it. You pm me just as much as I do, now fuck off and go annoy someone else.

And no, I won't take you off the bloody list.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. water the sea Registered Senior Member

Hold on -- is what you stated transitive: If one is on the list, then one is marked?!
    Does this make me marked too? Am I marked anyway?

Fountainhed,

I've been wanting to ask this since the beginning of this thread -- I thought it would be clarified in the course of time, but it hasn't been yet.

So I am asking:
    Why am I on the list?
    I don't mean to be ungrateful, but for my own benefit, I want particular and detail descriptions of how I have earned that position.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. water the sea Registered Senior Member

Alright, I shan't do it anymore, kind sir.

I take you are more acquainted with it than me -- so it may be more beneficient if you would start a thread on it. I'd be much obliged if I could partake in that debate.

Oh yes. I have my funs.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

If you are the list you have to take the train.

8. Kunax Sciforums:Reality not required Registered Senior Member

does she have to pay for her own ticket or does that come with the nomination

9. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Believe me...you don't want to pay for that train ride and it is definitely not a free ride.

(am I being enigmatic enough?)

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

10. Kunax Sciforums:Reality not required Registered Senior Member

why, are you trust worthy?

what if I did, what would it cost?

so we know its not free, but does the nomination come with a ticket?

who knows, I don't, do you, what if i did know

11. guthrie paradox generator Registered Senior Member

Gendy, just put some of the messages on an open thread.

I'm not interesting, well not generally. I'm just a bit eccentric.

12. water the sea Registered Senior Member

Some useful advice for you: If you get bitten by a shark, push the snout up, and the shark will let go.

13. water the sea Registered Senior Member

What messages?

14. guthrie paradox generator Registered Senior Member

sarky.

When I can actually think of a point of interest. I have a thread on houses up and running just now in free thoughts if you'd like to add anything.

Good good.

15. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

HA, you stupid fucking retard don't they teach you common sense in the ghetto?

Just like the ugliest creep in the bunch to imagine everything a girl he cannot have says is said direclty to him.
    Gendanken is blabbing about her pic buried somewhere in site feedback. OF COURSE this can only mean she's doing it for my black ass!!
    Yes, that's right!
    And I'm too intellectually insecure let alone white to defecate on your fucking lies so I'll piss on them instead- I don't pm you as much as you do me, little boy. You're the one with his nose up my crotch.

16. Kunax Sciforums:Reality not required Registered Senior Member

so eeh why dont you 2 get married

17. thefountainhed Fully Realized Valued Senior Member

Nah, but I suppose they do teach you how to be a peabrained redneck in the trailer park, eh?

No, it simply means you sought the bloody attention your "cocktease" brought. I asked if you were DEB, Xev, Yesemina, DearProduce or Mallory, and you said you were not. This was three bloody days ago, so what the hell is up with you?

Are you:

1. Having PMS?
    2. In need of bloody attention?
    3. Bored?
    4. In pain because the last fucker left you half way there?
    5. Incapable of getting off my dick?

Why don't you do a count, until then suit your bloody self!

There are better ways to attempt getting a thread closed than by attempting to annoy me. In any case, bravo to me for having known your insecurities would see more to this bloody thread than there is.

18. thefountainhed Fully Realized Valued Senior Member

Three more additions to those who brought some creativity in thought to this place is said trimester:

Jenyar, Tiassa, Connelly.

And Rosa, I used the very same criteria I have always used:

Criteria:
    1. Makes well-developed and supported arguments devoid of obsessive generalizations and fallacies (especially ad hominen).
    2. Provides original and enlightening perspectives otherwise missed by the masses.
    3. Presents a valid viewpoint regardless of backlash
    4. Language
    5. Posts within the past 3 months (100+)

19. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

PETA.

Fountainboy:
    Not to mention the boiling of possum, possum.

Try 6.

My finding out that you, a slut, were going around playing Lothario.
    Nothing, brother, nothing irks one more than knowing the little runt in the litter thinks he's something more than an ugly pig.

What? Can't I be annoyed to find myself nominated for something you put little thought into?
    Something hashed up just 'cuase?

Rosa:
    Nothing to be grateful for.
    He logged on one day, bored as fuck, saw the first three or four names in a thread and dumped them in an instathread- this one.
    Mostly in response to his being ignored.

20. thefountainhed Fully Realized Valued Senior Member

Give me a fucking break. Why not simply stick a foot in your mouth?

Unfucking needed. I know you enough.

What the fuck, are you riddled by contradictions or what? Put down the bloody thesaurus or at least try to read the meaningS of a word before you use it. When there are many connations, you leave yourself with oil wanting to be fired.

Oh, fuck off. You've done worse. Besides, if the bloody reasons to start were based primarily on principle and a cause to fucking lament, I preceded the list with "due/undue". Even you are able to comprehenend the underlying subtlety.

21. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

F:
    'Cause then we'd be twins.
    You with your hoof in yours all the time.....

No, you don't. But boy have you tried.
    Pause.
    Contradictions?
    Contradictions?

In black fucking white have I given my reasons both for you to take me off this stupid list and my lashing out at you in this thread.

You're the oily one, Crisco.

How's this for thesaurus:

The reasons for this thread are inane, asinine, birdbrained, daft, ditzy, driveling, empty, fatuous, flat, foolish, frivolous, futile, harebrained, idiotic, illogical, imbecilic, innocuous, insipid, jejune, jerky, lamebrained, laughable, meaningless, Mickey Mouse, mindless, nerdy, pointless, puerile, ridiculous, sappy, senseless, silly, trifling, unintelligent, vacant.......all the thousand and one things reminiscent of lonely, lonely putos.

22. thefountainhed Fully Realized Valued Senior Member

Gendanken,
    That was a tedious read. I won't take you off the list so fuck off. Besides, didn;t u always aspire to be on one?

I'm glad to see you see using your thesaurus. I usually ignore threads I deem inane or unintelligent. Try it.

Add to list the affable and always very good, FraggleRocker.

23. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Eat shit, Fountain.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.