3somes, polygamy and people and shit

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Dr Lou Natic, Nov 15, 2003.

1. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

This is a post of mine from another thread where it actually wasn't on topic at all, fountainhed suggested I make a thread for it, then I told him i couldn't be fucked typing it all again, then he told me to copy and paste, then i told him i didn't know how to do that, then he explained how it was done and I figured it out so...;

Humans are actually made for polygamy, that is a male (or a few buddies) with a harem of females.
    The males that don't fit form rogue gangs in an attempt to strengthen their chances of later scoring a harem.
    Don't believe me?

Look at human behaviour today, guys when you have a girlfriend don't you notice her friends suddenly become your friend? They don't push anything cause they know better, they probably don't even think about it but if they're single they hang around and they don't know why. You don't get this with guys, the last thing we want to do is hang out with our buddy and his new girlfriend, in fact once a buddy gets a girlfriend there is a little instinctual urge to stop being his friend altogether. You don't really hate him you just don't see any reason to continue hanging around him, you don't know why he just becomes a whole lot less appealing as a friend. Girls seem happier when they are hanging with their friend and her boyfriend, and even if they previously thought this guy was disgusting they start changing their mind.
    I've seen it SO many times.

Also, a threesome with two males and one girl is a big joke, the guys are laughing and highfiving and showing off trying weird freaky things, the girl has a look on her face "omg this is so bad" etc, everyone involved just senses that this shit is not supposed to be going down, thats kind of the allure.
    A threesome with 2 girls and a guy on the other hand tends to be a really serious activity for some reason, the girls get friendly with eachother and it just has a natural atmosphere. It doesn't feel wrong like an mmf, even the girls don't think so. It really does almost feel uber-right.

Also, girls don't know the meaning of true jealousy, they pretend. They "get jealous" for the sole purpose of using it as ammo to force the guy they're with to pay attention to them and pity them.
    Guys legitimately get furiously jealous. Girls have no idea what thats like, they are open to the concept of sharing a guy. Some might be a little opposed, but nothing compared to how opposed a guy feels to sharing a girl.
    And if the right girl comes along most can warm up to the idea, as long as they are in countrol.

No guy would ever have a mmf 3some with a girl they consider important in anyway, in this instance the girl is a tool used to strengthen the bond between the buddies that are degrading her. Its like jerking eachother off without the high level of awkwardness. It is all about the male bond 100%, mmf 3somes won't happen twice with the same girl. She is almost looked down upon afterwards like a dirty rag, and that is essentially what she is to the males that double teamed her.
    If a guy is serious about a girl he expects his friends to stay well way.

But a girl would only have a threesome(mff) with a guy she is serious about or hopes to get serious about.
    The mff is almost like the forming of a family clan, you'll notice on springer couples trying to "experiment" with a mff always find complications. The girls will get together by themselves or the guy and the new girl will get together, they just have a hard time letting it go even though society is pressuring them to.
    These are pretty obvious indications of our polygamous origins when you think about it.

A study was done where girls would select which male they found the most attractive, they were all the same guy, but one picture he was with an attractive girl, one with an unattractive girl and the other alone, nearly every girl would pick the one with the attractive girl.
    Guys on the other hand, when choosing between a girl with an attractive guy, an unnattractive guy and alone, they would always pick her alone, with the unnattractive guy second and least favourite by far was the same girl with an attractive guy.
    Think about this.

It makes sense, all guys compete to get their seed out their, they want as little competition as possible. But girls are more worried about being selective, they subconsciously decide that a guy with an attractive girl must have more going for him than a guy with an unnattractive girl or alone.
    It is worth sharing a guy who has such quality genes.

And where do you think the species wide sentiments that a promiscuous guy is a stud and a promiscuous girl is a slut comes from?
    Society? Did big bad society create the "double standard"? Fraid not, this has been the general consensus long before there was such a thing as society. As i said it is a guys job to get his seed out there by any means necessarry, girls are gonna get laid, they don't have a problem there, it is up to them to be selective, choosing only the best genes, and usually the best genes have already been tapped into, this is something girls don't truely care about, its not a big concern, good genes are good genes.
    Sure now some pretend they don't want to share, but that quite litterally is a case of penis envy and male mimmicry to increase success in the new artificial lives that are now available.

So yes, i believe humans are polygamous and I believe I deserve a harem of hotties.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. SoLiDUS OMGWTFBBQ Registered Senior Member

I laugh at monogamy (didn't religion practically create/enforce this?) and from what I've read, what you wrote makes sense. Now where mah gurlz at ???

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

Hmmm quite the lack of interest I see...
    Well at least I finally learned how to cut and paste, some good came from this

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. whitewolf asleep under the juniper bush Registered Senior Member

You could argue that we are made for polygamy way back in the day before we realized what AIDS was, together with other sexually transmitted diseases. But now such an argument is just silly.

8. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I totally agree, very interesting. I feel our culture will evolve in this direction, actually, in many directions, once sex is no longer needed to preserve the species. Gotta work on the AIDS cure, though.

9. Walker Hard Work! Registered Senior Member

I think it's interesting that you would take something so blatantly indicative of a generally social nature as an expanding sphere of relationships after entering a romance and try to portray it as sexually social...and then from that conclude that humans are, in fact, a polygamist species. As for the whole threesome thing, I think it's far more telling of individuals trying to express their social independence and liberality than it is of some species-spanning attempt to gravitate toward some Platonic sexual society.