3 things to think about when trying to become a savant.

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by IncogNegro, Jun 4, 2013.

1. IncogNegro Banned Banned

After years of study I'm finally ready to allow individuals to reveal to themselves the easiest psychological way to increase their own talents through the use of subconscious hypnosis and active visualization processes.

Every time you try something you have done over and over the best and the worste time appears in your mind and causes you to feel. In the feeling you have a choice of actions on which time you believe is reoccurring and how confident you are in both that time and this one.

Yet if you were to actively practice visualizing both times and passing a simple thought between them simultaneously you can gain the ability to think only of this current time and moment with the experience gained from previous instances

Practice enough and you might not even realize when you use it. The effect of the idea simplifies the mind where we try to overcomplicate it. Once it has become subconscious try applying it to other interests in your life.

And Uh... Try not to overheat your brain.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. IncogNegro Banned Banned

It was the best of times it was the worst of times, yet who would have guessed the best and worst of crimes was philosophizing without a license....

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. IncogNegro Banned Banned

I have personally used this function to not only gain full control of subconscious visualizations but; singing, dancing, guitar, tennis, pool, philosophy, writing, poetry, driving fuel efficiency, speech, and cognition between these activities.

But I'm learning what to say in order for another to enhance their own natural desired "instincts" on fields I have yet to be introduced to. That way talent is not forced and the results are felt personally.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.