3 crowns in my hair

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by stjballer, Sep 4, 2014.

1. stjballer Registered Member

I signed up for this website because I saw a discussion about the crowns people have in their hair, when I was younger and I was first born my father told everyone that I had three crowns on my head. The following week we had 30 visitors at my house claiming that I was the Antichrist mom didn't like it.furthermore I wanted to discuss the myths andlegends surrounding crowns in my hair.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2014
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

After doing a little checking on the interwebs I have to report some bad news. Beelzebub is in fact your dad. Sorry about that, but look at the bright side, you don't have to waste your Sundays going to church.

Oh yeah, welcome.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2014
  4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

You were lucky because I had lice!!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. andy1033 Truth Seeker Valued Senior Member

Before 100 years ago, anyone with any birth mark or birth defect would of been considered of the devil.

You should just take it for being unique and being the person you are. People hate people that are different.

8. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

But isn't everybody different?

9. andy1033 Truth Seeker Valued Senior Member

Yep, but you know what i mean.

Anything out of the norm, they would call someone the devil 100's of years ago. If you were born with anything like a birth mark, or like you said, years ago they would of saw you as different. Social norms and all that.

Like if you are born in africa as an albino, you would be considered a witch, which still happens today. People would of called anyone that have some physical difference than the norm born of the devil or something years ago.

Just be glad that you are born today with better understanding towards such things.

10. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

Don't be ashamed to be different. Einstein was different. One of America's greatest presidents, President Lincoln, was different too. As a side note, I was born with a double crown, we called it a cow lick. It never caused me much concern. My parents told me I got licked by a cow and being a farmer's son, that made some sense to me then. Over the years I lost my cow lick as my hairline receded. I' d much rather have my lost hair back, cow lick and all.