22 year old guy having sex with a 16 year old girl

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Dewayne2, Sep 27, 2007.

?

Am I right to be angry?

1. Yes

6 vote(s)
    18.8%
  2. No

20 vote(s)
    62.5%
  3. Not sure

6 vote(s)
    18.8%
  1. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

In Australia,if it was an 18 year old and a 16 year old, there would be no problem. But for a 22 year old and a 16 year old, if the 16 year old later wanted to press charges for sexual penetration, she could do so.

Biological ability to carry a child does not equate to emotional readiness, intellectual readiness, or even necessarily the physical readiness to bear a child without long-term implications for the mother's health.

It may not be the girl's informed choice. She may be being pushed into it by a randy 22 year old male. What then? Still ok with you?

The "natural law" you mention is really nothing other than a cover for your own gut feeling and your own moral judgment. The fact is, there is no "natural law" of the kind you mention.

I don't know how old you are, but it sounds like you've forgotten what it was like to be 16 or 22.

What a silly comparison. Do you think female dogs have a choice in the matter, usually? Do you wish to remove choice from human females too?

Do you really see no difference in emotional maturity between the average 16 year old and the average 34 year old?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Puma C'mere you devil log! Registered Senior Member

Being physically mature is directly linked to being mentally mature? I very strongly disagree. When I was 12-13, my female peers and I had it all (physically), but were FAR from ready to bear children. Sure, we were only pre-teens (or still babies, more like)...but going by your logic, we were physically mature and had the ability to make a rational decision on having sex. We didn't even know what a real wang and balls looked like.

I'd only look down on it IF the teenager (especially a girl) were mindlessly sleeping around. Otherwise, if he/she were in a long-term relationship, were emotionally ready and smart enough to [correctly] use contraception, and were able to handle any possible rammifications....then by all means, go nuts.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

Dealt with.

After all it picks a topic that people generally have opinions on in regards to youth and age differences, at the age of 16 a person isn't usually classified as a child, however they aren't quite and adult either. For instance people can marry at the age of 16 in the UK with their parents consent. Obviously for an 'Advert' it did what it was suppose to do, draw attention to a blog, clever deceptive piece of Subliminal Linguistic programming on the part of the OP bot.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2007
  6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. s0meguy Worship me or suffer eternally Valued Senior Member

I know many girls that have had their first sexual encounter around the age of 13-14. None of them are or have been pregnant...

Whether or not girls (or boys) are qualified to make decisions regarding sex does not depend on their age (from when nature deems them 'ripe' for sex) but rather education. Note that trying to force them (or tell them) not to have sex is not proper education, and is counter-productive.

8. Blue_UK Drifting Mind Valued Senior Member

I'm 25 and my gf is 19 -

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

9. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

thats australia and down to regional opinion based morale laws. here in the UK it is perfectly fine and in accordance with the law.

i dont doubt this, but as i stated before i was speaking purely about biological and scientific terms.

this is down to individual case situations, which cannot be judged by a single overall ethical basis. in certain cases ofcourse it will be true, but can you tarr all people with one brush and give them all the same guidelines?. what if the 16 year old is very mature and knows what she is doing. also the guy could be perfectly honest in his intentions within the relationship.

and you do not agree with my personal opinions, using your own personal opinions to try and debunk them. i respect your opinoins but you cannot dicatate to others when its down to moral choices. the natural law of the animal kingdom is a factual scientific study and on-going function in the world. i was merely stating at which age human females can give birth, thats all. i am allowed to have a seperate morale opinon of that which is dictated in the natural world of animals.

well your assumption would be incorrect, because i am 22 years old.

when did i say anything of the sort?. again i was stating a fact of the animal kingdom its a shame you dont see nature for what it is. maybe you forget humans are part of the animal kingdom. i dont wish for women to be subjected to anything by force. we are talking about a consenting 16 year old and 22 year old. dont try to turn my stance into somethign that it clearly is not.

yes i do when did i say anything about 34 year olds?. i actualy said quite the opposite, a male of 22 is not really much more mature than a 16 year old girl. guys dont mature fully mentaly until they hit over 25-30.

i see no problem with a 16 year old sleeping with a 22 year old, thats my opinion and it is not right or wrong. its subjective, you can keep your own opinion and i respect that. but you have to allow me the equal right to hold a different opinon that conflicts with your own. you cannot dictate ethics onto others.

peace.

10. Puma C'mere you devil log! Registered Senior Member

I was talking about sexual intercourse. If the girls had gone that far and were careless enough to have done the deed without protection, then they're very lucky. Regardless of the activity, they still put themselves at risk for STD's/STI's.

I've even had my first sexual encounter at the age of 14, but regret doing so at such a young age.

True, and it may lead them into being more curious and pushing them further into engaging in sexual activity.

11. draqon Banned Banned

how do you get such luck?

12. s0meguy Worship me or suffer eternally Valued Senior Member

Younger women tend to be easier to seduce because they are less experienced...

13. draqon Banned Banned

so how should I approach them? (lure them in)?
    Should I rent some real fancy car and drive up to her and tell he "hey beautiful, want a ride?"

14. Xev Registered Senior Member

Chicks dig segways. And mopeds.

15. draqon Banned Banned

segways...I thought old people ride segways...

16. Xev Registered Senior Member

Well, you'll get old chicks then.

17. draqon Banned Banned

no thanks. I need young cutiee pie's, innocent lil angels.

18. Deathfromabove Hopeless and Useless Registered Senior Member

So you can be first to deflower them????

19. draqon Banned Banned

and last. not them/but her. the only one.

20. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

I'm 25 and my husband is 31, so when I was 16, he was 22

OMG

21. draqon Banned Banned

aint nothin wrong with that. Brazil=abstinence

22. Borsviek ****** Registered Senior Member

So then america isn't the land of the free!

23. draqon Banned Banned

never has been.