22 year old guy having sex with a 16 year old girl

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Dewayne2, Sep 27, 2007.

?

Am I right to be angry?

1. Yes

6 vote(s)
    18.8%
  2. No

20 vote(s)
    62.5%
  3. Not sure

6 vote(s)
    18.8%
  1. Bells Staff Member

I am not saying they are retards. But the greater majority are less mature and able to handle an adult relationship than a 22 year old.

But then again, there are some 22 year old's who act like 12 year olds.

Is a 16 year old able to think their actions through prior to entering a sexual relationship? Of course they are. But many do not think or even consider the consequences. But that is beside the point in this thread. While you may be graduating from high school at the age of 16 or 17, that does not make you mature or adult.

Now the question stands. Why would a 22 year old want to date a 16 year old girl?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

if i ever have a daughter, she's not having sex, ever

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. peta9 Registered Senior Member

aww, what a protective mama..

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

I don't know about this scenerio but I find alot of young
    guys are after Older women, not younger. When I would
    go out to a club or something when I was 30 ish. I would get
    hit on by 23, 24 yr olds. Neitzche is 5 yrs younger then me too.

8. draqon Banned Banned

Brazil is known for its abstinence, especially the girls, they are so against sex.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

9. draqon Banned Banned

untrue. Guys have always been after younger girls.

10. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

yeah OLD ( like 40-50) guys chase young girls.(20 something)......but here i find young guys (20 something) chase older women (30 +).

11. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

that is not necessarily true in general... maybe you looked better around your 30s than you did before

12. draqon Banned Banned

well I am 20...
    no I am a bad example.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

darn

13. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

i thought brazil was known for the anal sex... don't ask me, I have no idea... I just get asked about that a lot on the internet ... wtf?

14. draqon Banned Banned

humor you know. sarcasm.

15. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

I don't think that is the case. I never had a problem attracting men at any age.
    From what I gather alot of the younger girls today expect a free ride. They expect the guy to pay for everything, buy them everything.....etc. Thats what they told me anyway, when I asked them. With an older woman, that prob has a career and her own money car, they don't expect that.

16. draqon Banned Banned

yeah that exactly what I wanted to tell you.
    I had my date 15 days ago...my first date at age 20. Well I met her online thought I will meet her. Met her...my jaw dropped she was so repulsive...well anyways I faked that I liked her and we talked. But than the next day when I got a mail from her and she told me she really like it, I told her we were too different for each other...and lied, telling her that it is because she is a graduate student and I am undergraduate and that she is 22 and I am 20.
    so thats how it went...But also I ended up paying for the stuff we ate, and I was like calculating in my mind, no way I can be with her I will go broke in 10 days.

17. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

repulsive? you didn't know what she looked like before you met?

18. draqon Banned Banned

well in a pic she kinda looked better...so I thought ok I will grind my teeth and make it happen...but in reality she was even worse

19. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

ahhhhhhhh poor guy

20. draqon Banned Banned

me?
    :bugeye:
    really?

21. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

yeah but physical maturity is directly linked to physical maturity, bot are important in my opinion. but i think this can be seperated into individual cases, is it right to say all 16 year olds are not mature enough. some are some are not, but for the ones who are mature enough i dont think it should be frowned upon.

im sure i know the type here in london.

giving opinions is fine thats what ethics are all about, share away.

mistakes and bad things will happen within everything in life, some teenagers can raise a good family. alot probably cannot, my partner was 19 when she was first pregnant she is 20 now. our child will be looked after and provided for well, with a good set of parents who happen to be young.

there is always exceptions to the morals, everyone has the right to think differently than others.

peace.

22. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

you kind of lost your argument there... you are argumenting that young guys want older women, but you say that at any age, you attract men

so maybe you're so good looking that even though you're much older men will say that kind of stuff to get into your knickers, not necessarily that being their true opinion

if there was an actual difference you noticed for different ages, then maybe you had a point, although this is all subjective to you and complete speculation on my part

23. vslayer Registered Senior Member

it depends what we're looking for. if its just sex then i have no problem with a girl my age/a bit younger, but any from of relationship requires intelligence on their half... something which a lot of people(not just women) my age seem to lack.