22 year old guy having sex with a 16 year old girl

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Dewayne2, Sep 27, 2007.

?

Am I right to be angry?

1. Yes

6 vote(s)
    18.8%
  2. No

20 vote(s)
    62.5%
  3. Not sure

6 vote(s)
    18.8%
  1. Puma C'mere you devil log! Registered Senior Member

I was implying that many teenagers make terrible decisions, using her age as a way to explain her naïvity. I'm not saying ALL teens are like that though.

That is completely different as they are both adults.

Good. If they're in the United States, they should pray they don't get caught. Luckily they're in Canada.

Same thing. Kinda reminds me of the MaryKay LeTourneau case....only they were in love, eventually got married, and had kids. Of course, they were bound by law at the time of the scandal.

Some are, some aren't. Perhaps I'm surrounded by many stupid, immature teenage girls here in Southern California.

Maybe not, maybe so. But the decisions that a lot of them make are ones they'd most likely regret in the future.

Exactly.

Exactly. That would be way more of an impressive feat to brag about.

Even so, I strongly disagree with their decision, regardless of legality. Then again, this is my subjective opinion stemming from my morals.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2007
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. draqon Banned Banned

Just like I said a 16 year old girl is sexually mature...girls mature sexually much earlier than men.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Vega Banned Banned

... just move to scotland for a quickie!!!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

well this is also a matter of regional opinion, in alot of countries 16 is the age of adulthood, not to mention that women have sexualy matured by the time they are 16.

USA laws are in the minority when it comes to sexual antics. most places liek the UK allow sex at the age of 16 with no restrictions.

see id ont see a problem with this, if it is actualy love between the 2 consenting humans, age is not an issue aslong as they are both mature enough to understand everything that is going on.

i wouldent know about girls from cali,

yeah this is all down to subjective morals and opinions, i respect that, aslong as people dont try to dictate what other consenting mature humans get up too. we should be free to do what we like aslong as it does not harm others. if a 16 year old wants to date a 22 year old and the feeling is mutual then thats fine in my eyes, good luck to them.

peace.

8. draqon Banned Banned

nah I am only interested in Russian girls

9. SoLiDUS OMGWTFBBQ Registered Senior Member

Old enough to bleed, old enough to breed. Nature/evolution says yes, society/culture says no.

I don't see the problem if they both consent and have a good time.

10. peta9 Registered Senior Member

^hah. teenage pregnancy is so great. a kid having a kid for thier grandparent to raise.

11. draqon Banned Banned

in future more like....

teenage pregnancy is so great. a kid having a kid for their grand grand grand grand parents to raise

12. Oniw17 ascetic, sage, diogenes, bum? Valued Senior Member

It is what it is:shrug:.

13. SoLiDUS OMGWTFBBQ Registered Senior Member

Let's make something clear, shall we? I was referring to them having sex, not procreating.

Not that it makes any difference if their goal is the latter: assuming they're financially ready to bear the costs/burden of having a child, I still see no problem with it.

We as a species have done it for over one hundred thousand years. Surely, with modern society, we're more prepared to deal with it now than ever before.

14. francois Schwat? Registered Senior Member

I certainly would not allow my 16 year old daughter date a 22 year old. No freakin' way. I might let her date a 19 year old, but 22? No effing way.

15. draqon Banned Banned

19 and 22 year old? a 22 year old at least has money...a 19 year old is a broke

16. francois Schwat? Registered Senior Member

Yeah, but he (the 19 year old) might be in high school. He's still a boy. She's definitely a girl. A girl should be dating boys, not men.

17. draqon Banned Banned

like I said girls mature sexually way younger. A 16 year old girl is defenetly sexually mature.

18. draqon Banned Banned

And she has authority over her choices, not her parents.

19. mikenostic Stop pretending you're smart! Registered Senior Member

:bugeye:
    1. And if she likes him enough to be determined to see him, you are going to stop her how?
    2. Uhhh, yeah. The three scant years separating a 19 and 22 year old makes a huge difference.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

What?
    Unless the 22 year old gets REAL lucky and lands a high paying job, he is going to be just as broke as the 19 year old, especially if they both are still in college.

20. francois Schwat? Registered Senior Member

Sexually mature isn't what matters here. Actually, girls are often sexually mature at 13, or even earlier. That doesn't mean she should go dating 22 year olds or 35 year olds. But according to you "She's sexually mature! Who cares?"

What matters is overall maturity. At young ages like this, age matters, because it reflects emotional and intellectual maturity.

21. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

My neighbours daughter 18 and was going out with some
    loser 35.......she now has a baby, this guy treats her like shit.....and she looks like
    life has kicked the shit out of her. I have no idea what she was thinking.....

Anyhow I am not sure how I feel about the 16 yr old dating the 22 yr old.
    But I DEFINATELY have a problem with some 30 yr MAN dating a 16 yr old KID

22. draqon Banned Banned

the higher the age of a woman...the more probability there is she will give birth to an unhealthy baby. (of course too low of an age...is bad as well)

23. francois Schwat? Registered Senior Member

Does that matter for this argument? I'm saying I wouldn't tolerate it. How might I stop her? I might threaten to punch her in the ovaries, give her a lobotomy when she's sleeping, chastity belt, house arrest, etc.
    Well, yeah, I agree, it doesn't make a huge difference. That's why I said I would probably tolerate it. Three years ain't a big thing. Six years, is a big thing, when we're dealing with such young ages. A 50 year old with a 56 year old? Sure. A 16 year old with a 22 year old? Not on my watch.