22 year old guy having sex with a 16 year old girl

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Dewayne2, Sep 27, 2007.

?

Am I right to be angry?

1. Yes

6 vote(s)
    18.8%
  2. No

20 vote(s)
    62.5%
  3. Not sure

6 vote(s)
    18.8%
  1. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

Why did you censor it now?

Thats a great idea!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. peta9 Registered Senior Member

it's not that bad. 16 and 22 year olds can be mutually attracted to eachother(especially if the teenager is physically and mentally more mature for thier age) but it is a legal issue and for good reason, you have to have some cutoff and general parameters to work with so he should be held responsible, that's the way it is. what is obscene is if like a middle-aged man were attracted to a preteen or teenager. You know that is clearly out of line, sick and most definitely not mutual.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

there is nothing wrong with this, and in the UK it is perfectly legal aswell. women of that age naturally are ready for sex, as a matter of fact females are ready to mate by natural law by the age of 12-13+.

you should not be angry at this its the girls personal choice and not for others to dictate and oppress. human law often tries to over rule natural law which is stupid. at the age of 16 humans are more than ready to start having sex and it is healthy for them to explore also.

22 is barely older than 16 anyway. there is not much difference between a 22 year old and 16 year old, especialy when the guy is 22 and the woman is 16. the woman is most likely more mature than the guy, since guys dont tend to mentaly grow up until they are atleast 30.

whats the big deal?, in most countries its not even illegal let alone immoral.

peace.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. peta9 Registered Senior Member

you think a 12-13 year old girl is ready to have sex? that's sick because the only ones who would take advantage of that are pedophiles and rapists.

8. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

i took you off ignore because i knew that would be a reply to me, and yes according to human biology and natural body function females can bare children and are ready for sex from the age of around 12+, alot of the time even before that.

ofcourse i wouldent want my 12 year old daughter sleeping with a 30 year old guy. but speaking from a natural viewpoint of the human species in scientific content yes she would be ready for sex after her period starts.

would you say it is wrong for a female dog of the age of 2 shouldent be allowed to mate with older male dogs?, unless you dont class humans as animals i cant see why you would make exceptions.

peace.

9. peta9 Registered Senior Member

no duh, she can have sex after her period starts but we're talking about the immense ramifications for humans. the reasons why we have greater self-control, vision, ability to control and shape our destiny to greater extent etc.

we can eat hand to mouth and live in holes too but we don't for a reason anymore than a 12 year old should be having sex for a lot of obvious reasons.

DUH!

10. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

i am not speaking from a subjective moral viewpoint, i am strictly speaking from a scientific angle of the human species as animals in the animal kingdom.

peace

11. D H Some other guy Valued Senior Member

12. peta9 Registered Senior Member

It's not even necessarily moral. And as if no one knew a menstrual 12-13 year old could procreate.

Maybe your daughter will start having sex at 12 years of age with another 12 year old who has irresponsible parents or even a rapist and she will get pregnant. Let's see how her life works out or if she is even ready or mature enough to be a parent and i'm not talking in the most base, animalistic sense of being able to breastfeed etc. i could go on, LOL.

you are completely ignoring the consequences and the human capacity to make themselves better by shaping thier actions, awareness of consequences, conceptualizing a better society or evolving one and not being dictated totally by instinct or impulse, that's a real slave to nature.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2007
  13. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

no, women are perfectly capable of bearing children at the age of 12,. and i will say it again, im not talking about morals and society, im speaking strictly froma biological function of the human body.

i never said i agree with it because i dont think 12 year old girls should be sleeping with people. maybe you got confused with what i said about 12 year olds as oppose to 16 year olds. i have no problem with 16 year olds having sex if they consent to it first. it is perfectly normal and also legal.

i said 12 year old girls can give birth and are ready for sex at that young age in accordance to nature and biological function, i did not say it is ok in my personal opinion because its not. but wouldent i be a hypocrite because i had sex before i was 12 like alot of guys have. i also had facial hair by the time i was 12.

why do you always jump to conclusions all the time and jump right in with your moral objections as if i have insulted your honour. all i said was females can give birth at the age of 12 and can have sex at that age within natural function. i am not talking about morals or ethics. i moraly object to 12 year old girls having children in modern society, but i dont object with 16 year olds doing whatever they like with thier body.

peace.

14. peta9 Registered Senior Member

Geez, i'm not even talking just ethics here. You make no sense whatsoever. Again, repeat, as if no one knows a menstrual 12 or hell, even some 9 year olds can procreate. But we ain't pigs creating litters, are we? It's a bit more compllicated than that for us and you make it seem as if it isn't.

if that were the case, you should screw everything out there, cheat on your wife and pimp out your daughter as soon as possible.

you are hardheaded and shortsighted.

15. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

what are you talking about, what part of what i said doesent make sense?. so you object that as a biological function 12 year old girls cannot have sex and give birth?.

why should i screw everything and cheat on my wife if i understand the human biological function in females?. why am i shortsighted and hardheaded?.

females can give birth at the age of 12 thats a scientific fact of nature. im not talking about ethics and society how many times do i have to state this. your like a robot who cannot communicate with people unless they agree with you.

explain to me what part of what i said was wrong? i bet you dont.

peace.

16. peta9 Registered Senior Member

you are like an idiot telling us the sky is blue. whether she can give birth has little to do with her maturity and ability to raise that child. human children mature much slower than other animals, especially the difference between mental and physical. it's just not the same. there is a reason for that and that is why we have higher functioning societies.

17. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

again you are talking about society and human morals, i stated that women can have sex and give birth at the age of 12.
    when did i say anything about if they are fit to bring up the child in modern society?

what exactly are you objecting to here?.ps, could you cut back on the emotional name calling please, i have not insulted you, and there is no need for it in a debate.

peace.

18. Puma C'mere you devil log! Registered Senior Member

Biology aside, I'd like to put in my 2 cents.

22 and 16 is an 8-year age gap....that's a pretty big difference. He was in high school when she was just coloring and learning basic arithmetic.

Boasting about picking up on teenage girls is very funny to me and far from impressive. That's just sad and low, because of how naïve and impressionable most teenagers are. So that's what he's bragging about. The ability to pick up on a young girl who, more than likely, cannot think for herself and is easily swayed into doing just about anything, into screwing him....smooth.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Picking up on women more his age (or slightly older) who are very well-educated and have degrees, a steady career, and are making some serious bank = the time to brag. That is impressive.

Just because females are mentally mature at a faster rate than males doesn't mean the girl is making a logical decision. She'd just be opening her legs to some sleezebag looking for an easy fuck.

I'm just speaking based on my morals. Personally I think it's fine for teenagers to begin exploring what sex entails so long as they prove themselves as mature and do it with a long-term boyfriend/girlfriend.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2007
  19. Oniw17 ascetic, sage, diogenes, bum? Valued Senior Member

Actually it's 6.
    WTF? She can't think for herself at 16?

20. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

so by your logic you would also object to a 40 year old getting with a 34 year old as the 6 year gap is wrong. what if the 16 year old girl and 22 year old guy were in love and cared alot for each other?.

it is perfectly legal for a 22 year old to get with a 16 year old, what if the guy was 16 and the girl was 22 that is also just a woman looking for an easy fuck and take advantage of a young guy?

when i was 16 i slept with women who were over 20 years old, my wife is 20 and i am nearly 23. the law states that it is fine also so it is the general moral rule in the UK that it is fine. people here dont object to it, we know that a 16 year old can be just as mature as a 25 year old.

16 year old girls are not stupid, they dont even attend school anymore. here in england you leave school and start college at 16 maybe we mature faster than you guys due to better education i dont know.

this is your subjective moral opinion and my subjective moral opinion, you cannot state that either of us is wrong, as it is purely opinion based and not factual. we could run around in circles all day long saying who is righht and who is wrong, but i think you will find that neither of us are right or wrong. we just have different opinion in a subjective matter,

peace.

21. mikenostic Stop pretending you're smart! Registered Senior Member

More his age would essentially be 17-21. Just how many girls between that age do you know that have degrees, a steady career and making serious money. :bugeye:
    I also know VERY FEW girls that are in that age range that date guys their age, let alone younger ones. If he's 22 and can land a 24-25 year old that wants to date him instead of a late 20s/early 30s guy that does have maturity, then he should consider himself lucky.

Then if that were the case, and she knew that, then she herself would seem to be only looking for a sex buddy. They both consent. What's the problem?

22. Vega Banned Banned

16 is considered an adult in Scotland...so what the hell!!!

23. draqon Banned Banned

depends what country. If its USA it is illegal.

as for all other countries it is legal. I see nothing wrong with this. Especially by the fact that 16 year old woman (not a girl) has already sexually matured (girls mature much faster than men).