20th of Jan is unofficially "Porfiry Day"

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by Stryder, Jan 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

I decided to post that there should be an unofficial Porfiry day, as reading all the post of members old and new bitching about what rights they have, or don't. Complaining of how flames shouldn't be tolerated after editing previous posts to not arouse the final deciding blow from Porfiry.

I realised in that instance, Profiry tolerates all you spoilt brats out there, and gives you a home and all your antics haven't managed to anger him to the point of saying "no more!".

So raise a glass, bow your head, Dance a jig or whatever it is you do to celebrate the unofficial day of Porfiry.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spookz Banned Banned

how many glasses have you raised so far fella?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. sweet Pentax Registered Senior Member

celebrate ? porfiry day ??? now that is going too far ....

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Did it occur to you that while Porfiry Day is all well and fine this year, isn't the Bush Junta coming to an end on Porfiry Day, '05? The US Government's Office of Personnel Management (see notes below table) seems to think so.

Does that mean Porfiry is taking over the world next year?

8. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

Better get in his good books Tiassa, Raise a glass to the man.

9. spookz Banned Banned

have you ever wondered what it is that motivates people to offer shit for free? it is not offered up as something that has to be frikkin tolerated

it is because of a sense of frikkin community and pride in offering a service. if that is not present, time to get the fuck out of the business

so frikkin enough of the goddamn useless rhetoric. we are not sub humans, we do not frikkin crawl on our hands and knees for frikkin handouts

i used to get up in the middle of the night, head on to campus to restart my shoutcast server. why? i had loyal listeners. a free fucking service. at no point were these people ...."tolerated." my aim? to be the biggest and the best!

as it stands. sciforums evolved from a newletter (exobiology) to a forum whose primary focus is to be a support group for porfiry's coding adventures.

ja thats right, xlife allows our existence. i am pretty sure it pays our bills

back in the day, a place like this could have been sold for decent money. ja, thats right, our "tolerated" asses actually worth a few pennies!

ok i'll stop rant

10. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

Now we know the truth.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2004
  11. sweet Pentax Registered Senior Member

so you are brain , and tiassa is pinky !?
    narf ....

12. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

Chill there Spookz, I know people have been getting at you, but letting them eat at you like that means they are winning.

The actual post itself was to be "Light hearted Humour", and not created to become a place for the repressed.

13. spookz Banned Banned

oh i know
    just couldnt resist thats all.
    i'm fairly cool

14. spookz Banned Banned

as always
    much respect stryder

15. Porfiry Nomad Registered Senior Member

Every American on sciforums who votes to end the Bush tyranny will receive a free beer (or joint, whatever your preference), compliments of the house, and we'll have ourselves a grand ol' Porfiry Day '05 celebration.

16. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

Happy Porfiry day, Porfiry!

As for trying to take over the world... Drat, you have beaten me to it. Unless you plan on letting me own something big, like Austrailia or something...

17. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

Bring back spookz

godammit.

18. airavata portentous Registered Senior Member

He's no longer with us?

19. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

he had a tete a tete with xev, then the canadian axed him.

Damn you xev.

20. guthrie paradox generator Registered Senior Member

slainte.
    hey, it was saying this message was too short. anyhow, will you all stop bitching.

21. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Wraith:
    Here's a question for you: why 'damn' Xev when its your membership in that loud pack that damned his stay here in the long run?
    Or perhaps you're sitting there frowning wondering what the fuck gendy's talking about, yes?

22. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

yes oh "sweet pain in the glute" please explain.....

23. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

As sweet as antifreeze...

Certainly.

There's a pack that runs wild when the gods leave the kennels unlocked around here. You and the fountainhead just so happen make up the ugliest 2/3rds in that group.

If we are to go back and sift throught the database, many threads would pop up with you three barking and pawing at "bitches" you're "ripping new assholes" on. Multiply this by a thousand, to the power of those many times when you're blabbing about all the things you'd do to those "bitches" with your chewed up vas deferens and Voila- spookz lands in the wrong place wrong, time and gets banned.

Fucking simple, no? Or still lost?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.