2 Dollars

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by LeeDa, Aug 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

If someone is really going to send Leeda a 2 dollars, I would rather they just forget sending that $2 to LD and send me $1. I could do more with that.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

Why, what would you do with $1?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

Invest in caffeine so I could do more work in less time.

I save time and money.

Trickle.

Leeda would probably squander it on cheese.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

all leeda has to do is ask....and he/she shall recieve.

all praise me, the sexy messiah.

8. LeeDa Danger! Read with caution. Registered Senior Member

9. LeeDa Danger! Read with caution. Registered Senior Member

If you give me 2 dollars you alter my reality. How much power is that. Context and everything. Give to the poor. Do you alter my reality or do I alter yours? Who is the winner.

Say ya give the bum on the street 2 dollars and he goes and buys a cup of coffee with it. If you hadn't given him the two dollars his reality would of been completely different. I think of it like haha im manipulating you when I give them money. Haha just altered your reality with my powers haha. If you gave them say 10 dollars that would start of a huge chain reaction of completely different events over if you hadn't given someone 10 dollars. The starting point is where you give away money and thats a choice. Actually who cares. You don't actually get anything from altering someones reality I don't think unless your thinking like haha dude I'm giving you this money so you are forced to then do something with it and the power of the giving of the money is mine. Hang on give to the poor. Manipulate their little asses off. No honestly give to the poor.

How bout everyone donates me some thoughts and feelings but they have to be nice ones, useful and stuff. Donate your labour to better my health. Can I have your labour, time. I want your time. Time is valuable. Gimme your time as a donation. I'd be happy in life ya know if I could secure better health. So would most. What sorta free stuff can I get out of you peoples. Free Free Free. Gimme your free stuff.

Every action has a equal and opposite reaction. Can you apply that and say that the action is the giving away of money so what would be the equal and opposite reactions. Actually what does that statement mean Im stupid. How dare I show my stupidity by using it like that. Can you use it like that.

I'll give absane 1 dollar from my 2 dollars that im trying to get so that I make my first payment by paypal as well.

Woowoo

Last edited: Sep 2, 2006
  10. LeeDa Danger! Read with caution. Registered Senior Member

Its almost like giving someone an order and them obeying it when you give someone money? Naaaaaa. The dollar bill value it takes to manipulate someone even so slightly is cheap. Manipulation should mainly always be to your advantage.

I need you to donate enough thoughts and feelings and time to me so I can then get myself my own house. Beg beg beg. Gimme gimme gimme.

Actually my whole exsistence revolves around getting a house.

How do I get a house. I need a house to park up for the rest of my life and the sooner I get there the sooner I can be parked up. Parked up is all I am capable of for the rest of my life.

How does a poor (and very sick and unable to work) person like me get a house.

I'm desperate for a house. No one recognises.

11. LeeDa Danger! Read with caution. Registered Senior Member

The house thing is the all important all consuming thing for me. But a house is impossible. It's annoying when you have to face up to the impossible. So frustrating and depressing and painful. Always the pain.

So the lesson for today is to "give to the poor" Charity ahem.

Looks like im gunna beg my way to owning my own house so thats my job and employment. What a job aye. Actually i'm not facing the reality that I even if I beg I still won't get a house.

Ow the pain of living.

12. LeeDa Danger! Read with caution. Registered Senior Member

It's evil that noone in the entire world recognises that I need a house and can accomodate me. But there is evil in the world. Oneday good shall triumph. Actually the world proberly does recognise that I need a house but the evil is in the not giving me.

13. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

steal a house.

just go inside one, start stabbing folks until nobody is left, and live there.

*shrug*
    goodnight, austin texas...wherever you are!!!!

14. LeeDa Danger! Read with caution. Registered Senior Member

I'm shy.

15. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

LeeDa, why don't you engineer the scam like others.

Lets take for instance "Online Mystics":

Firstly take a spreadsheet program like the one found in Open Office or even Excell and created a very large table.

In the first cell of each line, Iterate one Lottery number combination until you have every combination possible. (Admittedly this will seem infeasible)

Now with the other cells, hold information for a persons name, address etc.

Lastly purchase a bunch of cheap ornate items that you can palm off as being "Mystical". (Legally you also need to have some physical item in any transaction in some countries, even if it's just a certificate, otherwise the transaction can actually undermine consumer rights since how does the consumer ask for a refund if they have nothing to be refunded over)

Now what you proceed to do is create a website telling people how mystical you are, what readings you can give (it's the usual bunk, you can probably get some book that takes a birthday and translates it into a "Reading". If you have to do it yourself, just stick to generic things like colours, feelings, you know serious abstract stuff.)

With each reading you'll give them some lucky numbers and a mystical charm to keep them safe from evil. (mwhahaha!)

What you proceed to do is place a charge of about $50 for the first month or two, tempting them to take a reading, and then with each month reduce it by 25% cost, have an automated emailer email the person with this "tempting offer".

If they buy into it, write their name in the Excell sheet on one of the number choices (so you don't use those numbers again)

The trick here is the numbers aren't actually lucky, they are pretty much randomised, however occasionally you'll have someone that wins with them in some betting establishment, which will allow you to gain feedback from them about how lucky they were to have found you and the numbers.

The daft thing is if you can sell every number combination to different people, you'll gain far more than actually winning a lottery.

On top of that if you say the numbers are only luck for a month and get paid $20's by someone, you can actually Ghost the lottery/bets with the money they just paid you. So when they turn around and tell you how lucky they are to have just won a lottery and split the jackpot with one other winner, you'll be laugh just how lucky they are since they paid for your winning ticket too.

Thats the scam thats been used on the internet previously, The reason for writing this isn't really to suggest copying it but to open peoples eyes to how people fleece people.

16. LeeDa Danger! Read with caution. Registered Senior Member

I'm kind of an honest person myself. I'm going to try begging. I'll prolly just do something like a blog. I need to do something because I actually do need a house. It will be alot of work so it's not like it's easy. I don't think i'll acheive anything though cause theres alot of competition and the effort required is greater than im capable of.

17. LeeDa Danger! Read with caution. Registered Senior Member

This is a site where for a fee you can display your picture along with 99,999 thousand other people. You'll have to visit the site to find out more.

Immortality on the net. It costs 5 pounds.

http://www.theonehundredthousand.com/

18. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

TOR has a good dream-interpretation racket going. You should join forces with her.

19. Destroyer Banned Banned

of flesh.

20. LeeDa Danger! Read with caution. Registered Senior Member

Hey SpuriousMonkey I'll post a link to SpuriousMonkey.com on my website for 3 months for two dollars. I don't get any traffic though. That works out at about 67 cents per month. I don't get any traffic though.

The website again

www.angelfire.com/planet/warondeath

21. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

I'm sure if you want traffic on your website, for $2's* you could ask spurious to put a link to your site on his

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

*Subject to terms, conditions and unannounced fee changes.

22. LeeDa Danger! Read with caution. Registered Senior Member

Any chance of a free link for my site on SpuriousMonkey dot com Mr Spurious? I'd give you 2 dollars but.. so..

23. phonetic stroking my banjo Registered Senior Member

Did you ever see this, LeeDa?
    one red paper clip

Stop begging, you're shit at it.

Make up a fake charity box, stand at the door of a supermarket. People feel guilt tripped and half the time they don't know what they're donating to.

If you act disabled, you'll probably get more money.

The dodgiest thing I did was pretend I was going on a World Challenge trip to South Africa to build a school. Went around the nicest neighbourhoods, explained the trip and asked if we could wash their car for a little donation.

About 2 out of 5 people said yes. Most gave us £3 or thereabouts, so I didn't feel that bad about it. The biggest guilt trip was when somebody gave us £10 and when we were walking we realised we'd forgot to clean the wheels. The car was gleaming and the wheels were black.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.