2 Dollars

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by LeeDa, Aug 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phonetic stroking my banjo Registered Senior Member

I just don't get what you're trying to do. Call me ignorant...

If you do get a great idea and start selling stuff, then people paypal you the money. Why do you need $2 in the account before then?

You could be doing this in various forums for pocket money for all I know. Not that I think you are. I don't get it though.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. LeeDa Danger! Read with caution. Registered Senior Member

It will take along time before anyone puts any money into the account at the rate I work. I guess it's knowing that it's going to take a long time and that 2 will just give me the ideas of money. It's hard to explain. I guess it's a feeling? and it's going to take along time before any money is put in there by other means. The idea and physical statement of having money in there? This is sorta but not the complete.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

Or if you have $2 in cash.. have a friend that has a paypal account transfer you the money.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. LeeDa Danger! Read with caution. Registered Senior Member

Will you be my friend sciforums? I have only one other friend so i'll give you lots of attention.

8. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

Where is my $2 in cash? Send it to me and I will transfer the money.

But seeing as how I will not the cash.. I won't do it.

9. John99 Banned Banned

A brilliant idea needs paypal?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

10. LeeDa Danger! Read with caution. Registered Senior Member

He's my friend still. Ahhh.

11. nicholas1M7 Banned Banned

Leeda, bad question. Bad topic.

12. nicholas1M7 Banned Banned

Leeda, what do I get out of it? I guess what I'm asking is, what would you do for 2 dolla? Because I'm desperate.

13. LeeDa Danger! Read with caution. Registered Senior Member

14. LeeDa Danger! Read with caution. Registered Senior Member

By sending me 2 dolla you have actively participated in my "War on Death" and furthered the cause of immortality ever so slightly if your into that. Wooooo.

15. sderenzi Banned Banned

It's simple, if everyone on the forums donates 2 dollars to him then at the end of the day he'll have a substantial sum of cash in his account. I myself often think what if I were to merely put up a Website indicating my desire for low amounts of donations, say 1 dollar, would I get more then 1,000 people who were bored donating 1 dollar to me for absolutely no reason?!

16. LeeDa Danger! Read with caution. Registered Senior Member

I will further the cause of immortality for 2 dolla.

17. LeeDa Danger! Read with caution. Registered Senior Member

I will post after I have recieved 2 dolla. After you know I have 2 dolla you can then only give me money if your interested in "War on Death". Also the person who gives me 2 dolla could post and say that they have given me 2 dolla all though someone could lie.

18. RubiksMaster Real eyes realize real lies Registered Senior Member

It's called Internet Begging, or E-Panhandling. LeeDa probably posts this all over the internet in hopes of collecting a large sum of money without real work.

Well, I've got news for you. It's not a brilliant idea for business. It's what the homeless have been doing for years and years.

War on Death? Isn't that what people have been trying to do (unsuccessfully, I might add) since the world began? Even the folks doing actual scientific research with billions of dollars in equipment and labor can't seem to achieve that one. I'm curious how you think you can "further the cause for immortality" with your petty donations, if you get any.

Take your begging somewhere else.

19. LeeDa Danger! Read with caution. Registered Senior Member

I couldn't think of anything better to offer as much as i'd like to. Ya know funny witty stuff I could have offered. I'm not skillful. War on Death though ya know.

20. LeeDa Danger! Read with caution. Registered Senior Member

Just by living. I very likely wont achieve immortality but I guarantee that I will further it just by living. Insults and abuse ya know.

21. LeeDa Danger! Read with caution. Registered Senior Member

I fault you when you say "real work".

22. riku_124 High School Smoker Registered Senior Member

if i had 2 dollers id give it to you leeda but im poor, so can you send me 2 dollers?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

23. Genji Registered Senior Member

I need $800 for a laptop. Please send immediately. Thank You!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.