2 Clock Experiment

Discussion in 'Physics & Math' started by Prosoothus, May 18, 2003.

1. MacM Registered Senior Member

Nice Try

ryans,

ANS: Nice try but I never argued against GR at the radius and you never explained how it and SR at the circumference affect the m-g-r without affecting the ruler.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. ryans Come to see me about a dog hey Registered Senior Member

What?

You just said that you agreed with the variable Pi arguement. Read your post Old Man Mac.......

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. MacM Registered Senior Member

Read More Carefully

ryans,

If you are referring to this then you should read more slowly. As I hve said before I am not contesting contraction affect of SR (circumference) or GR (radius) and I agree SR and GR will not produce equal change hence a different geometry must be used BUT the arguement has been and still IS that any such affects affect the ruler in equal and like amounts and as presented cannot be measured and Pi calculates the same.

ANS: Untrue. Ryans claims GR also affects the radius. I believe James R., agreed with that. So the radius doesn't stay the same.

No wonder you get a wrong Pi. You just turned the ruler sideways. You measure the circumference in the direction of motion, with the ruler turned lengthwise.

And still whatever Relavistics affects there are they affect the ruler and the m-g-r exactly the same. Try again.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. chroot Crackpot killer Registered Senior Member

Oh my god, it's sucking my will to live:

"Relavists"
    "Relavistic"

etc.

- Warren

8. ryans Come to see me about a dog hey Registered Senior Member

As I said Mac we agree. I think you're just to used to argueing with me. Yes the radius changes and so does Pi. Well done Mac

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

9. MacM Registered Senior Member

Guts

ryans,

ANS: As usual ryans you are half right. We have always agreed on the properties of contraction.

But as far as "The measurement of the dimensions, Pi does not change. Sorry, you lose. Guess you will never admit it but everybody that has followed this crap knows you just can't find the guts to say "Mac, you are right".

I may fight to the end but when I'm whipped, I step up to the jplate and admit it. When you going to find the guts to do that?