2 Celebrity Deaths Today

Discussion in 'Art & Culture' started by shorty_37, Jun 25, 2009.

1. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Cokehead ? Pedophile ? Evidence ?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. superstring01 Moderator

Fawcett admitted numerous times to using coke. Every story about her in the 70's included snippets about being coked/drugged out of her head. Her drug use got so bad that nobody would touch her after her initial pan-flash of celebrity.

If you need proof (of Jackson sticking his dick into little boys in pictures) then I have none. I believe the numerous claims and circumstantial evidence, much of which went to court and some of which was settled, quietly, out of court by him giving abused boys loads of cash to keep their mouths shut.

Michael Jackson died 17 years ago. The demise of his worthless body was just a formality.

Good riddance.

~String

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Anti-Flag Pun intended Registered Senior Member

Michael Jackson hasn't been this stiff since McCauley Culkin stayed over.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Anti-Flag Pun intended Registered Senior Member

Reports indicate Michael Jackson is not going to be buried or cremated but recycled into shopping bags so he can remain white, plastic, and dangerous for kids to play with.

8. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

Go on then.
    Tempt her onto this thread, why don't you.
    You know she doesn't need encouragement.

9. Manimammal Death from the day I was born. Registered Senior Member

hahaha nice one....

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

10. Enmos Valued Senior Member

He was cleared of all charges.
    And what ever happened to innocent until proven guilty ??

11. superstring01 Moderator

No.

In ONE case, he hired a gaggle of high payed attorneys to defend him against the accusations of individuals with less than a hundredth of his worth. That's justice for you!

At least ONE high profile case was settled out of court ('round about the same time he was dangling his kids over balconies in France) and even recently had to settle with record companies to restructure his debt. Most recently he had to settle with an Arab sheik for expenses incurred while living in Dubai.

Dangling kids over balconies.
    Defrauding Sony and Sheiks.
    Molesting little boys at Neverland Ranch.

Nope. He was a sick-o who long outlived any contributions he ever made to this world.

~String

12. Enmos Valued Senior Member

He may have been fucked up good, but that doesn't make him a pedophile.
    You've got absolutely no grounds for calling him that. And.. it's your legal system you seem to be complaining about.

13. PsychoTropicPuppy Bittersweet life? Valued Senior Member

May they rest in peace, so the others non-famous folks out there who left us as well.

14. Eflex tha Vybe Scientist Registered Senior Member

wow. such a cynical assessment of the worth of two human beings.

I wonder when you die will someone summarize your life in such succinct, brash terms.

Michael jackson made great music and had glaring flaws. since he is no longer with us, we are trying to focus on his positive contributions on society.

15. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

We have to learn to separate our feelings about the art from our feelings about the artists. They all have their flaws.

When Cat Stevens signed the fatwa against Salman Rushdie, I picked up his albums and was on my way to the trash can. Then I decided that I was not going to allow Joseph Islam (or whatever cutesy way he spells it) to deprive me of all that wonderful music.

Peter Sellers was a complete jerk but he made some of the most wonderful movies. Many artists are plagued by demons and are not easy people to get along with.

I don't have any problem with people using recreational drugs so long as they contribute to civilization, and Farrah certainly did. She didn't even die of an O.D., so I'm not quite sure what your gripe is.

As for Michael's alleged pedophilia, he was a little boy who never grew up and little boys do a lot of bizarre sexual things when they begin to approach puberty. They still don't like girls so whatever experimentation they do is often with other little boys. I admit that was a serious flaw, especially since many of those little boys' parents were happy to sign them up for a lengthy course of therapy in a few years in exchange for a big check. But that hardly puts Michael Jackson in a league with people like Osama bin Laden or George Bush when rating celebrities on the Evil Scale. He was the product of a "good Christian family."
    But it's natural for us to mourn the people who enriched millions of lives with their art. I wouldn't expect more than a few people who know me to cry when I die, but I expect half the human race to cry when it's Mick Jagger or Yo-Yo Ma. Well maybe a few less for Ma.

It's called "celebrity" and it's nothing to be ashamed of.

I got a kick out of the Jackson obituary in today's Washington Post:
    As a musician I would dearly love to "tank" that way.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

16. The Esotericist Getting the message to Garcia Valued Senior Member

Sorry chap, I think you are from the UK, no? Perhaps you don't quite understand how American law works on this side of the pond. It's quite laughable really. Over here? It really doesn't matter if you are guilty or not if you have scads of cash. This justice system works best for those who have lots and lots of cash. Never fails. Money can nearly always buy you a innocent verdict.

Let me refer you to The People Vs. Simpson, in which the accused was a clearly guilty as sin murderer, but formerly a national star athletic hero with wads of cash at his disposal to defend himself in court. . . . he is now broke and in jail after trying to find money through nefarious activities to support himself after being bankrupted from civil suits and being unwilling to actually work for a living. . . . isn't life strange?

17. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

The blanket news coverage of Michael Jackson's death is becoming tiresome.
    I wish he hadn't died now.

18. terrybrookman Registered Member

over twenty thousand children died today of preventable causes. A woman who made a career out of having great nipples and a child molester do not count for much.

19. Enmos Valued Senior Member

And you call that a justice system ?

20. The Esotericist Getting the message to Garcia Valued Senior Member

Hey, it is what it is . . .

This place hasn't been the same since the NWO boys and the international banksters forced the government to declare bankruptcy.

You think that's bad?! Over here, because property owners are actually serf's, and no one really ever owns their property, if a greedy corporation says to the government, "pssst, I can make more tax revenue for you off of that parcel of land that this plebeian Enmos now possesses. . . " Because of this bankruptcy that happened generations ago. . . . and the agreements to the NWO and the federal reserve? Well, kiss your home sweet home and family memories good bye, mmmkay?

Eminent Domain
    We certainly don't make more $$ as a nation by being polite, nice and fair. :bugeye: