15 year old follower of Bin Laden...

Discussion in 'Science & Society' started by GRO$$, Jan 8, 2002.

1. Tyler Registered Senior Member

Many of us can empathise with them asgaurd....some of us, however, can also have a respect for human life. In which case, we understand that what they did was disgusting and un called for. There are other ways out of the problem.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Gifted World Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Has he gotten a Darwin award yet?:bugeye:
    And I would ask, did they try the system? They probably did, but not enough. In the Air Force we have something called the "chain of command." Remember this, because it might help you somewhere else. What happens is if I can't deal with something, I go to my supervisor. If he can't, we go to his supervisor. And so on and so forth, until we reach the top(just be sure that they know you're going up). If the teacher isn't worried about the principal finding out, and the principal the superintindent, etc. etc. until you're in court. For the student to do this, he must have the support of his parents, and that is where the failures occur most.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Shadowstrife911 Hail the Shredder! Registered Senior Member

The kid

Here's the perfect example of the propaganda that is displayed ever day on CNN, anyone wanna place bets on who planted the note?

In a generation raised on television, its hard not to trust it, isn't it ?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. goofyfish Analog By Birth, Digital By Design Valued Senior Member

Where are you seeing propaganda? CNN provided you with both sides, didn't they?

Peace.

8. GB-GIL Trans-global Senator Evilcheese, D-Iraq Registered Senior Member

I totally empathise with people who shoot up schools, sometimes I've wanted to eat bullies' flesh, and it wasn't a pleasant feeling. Also I've wanted to shoot bullies with rifles before, however these feelings usually only lasted for a couple seconds.

And I actually thought while I was reading that article that somebody planted that note.

9. harrykarry Registered Senior Member

i'm sorry that no one was able to defend you from bullies. people are cruel. i don't believe this kid was bullied though. it sounds like he had a lot going for him... do any of you guys have a pilots license? i sure don't. does your mom take you in and get you perscription acne medicine. mine didn't.

i don't think his parents turned a blind eye or were univolved. it sounds like the complete opposite of that. they may have noticed subtle changes in him but have you ever kept a secret from your parents?

i actually feel bad for the parents and for the kid.

this kid fell into depression and it sounds like his cushy, sheltered life didn't prepare him for that darkness.

10. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

So you can't be bullied if you have good parents?:bugeye:

thank you for that

i gess i can stop my antidepressants now because i can't be depressed

i have good parents i can't be suicidle

you are SO wrong

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

11. harrykarry Registered Senior Member

Asguard

That's not what I said! I also don't think you need to be bullied to be on anti-depressents. Some things are physical and have nothing to do with your parents or with being bullied. Some things just ARE.

If someone is being bullied and no one helps them and they fall into depression, that's one thing.

The 15 year old who crashed that plane was not depressed because he was bullied. he was not depressed because he had bad parents. he was depressed because of physical reasons (possibly a reaction to the acne medication).

If you are being bullied and it is causing you to need medication then you need to talk to your parents and see if any solutions to the bullying are possible. Maybe you're a victim who can't find a way to ask for help. i will say a prayer for you and ask god to bring you relief.

12. harrykarry Registered Senior Member

13. Unregistered The Original Conservative Registered Senior Member

Then I say we kill the US Government, eh? And most governments?

I praise the boy. Good luck to him in death.