11 Mysteries Of The Moon

Discussion in 'Astronomy, Exobiology, & Cosmology' started by BlueMoose, Feb 16, 2009.

1. John99 Banned Banned

It is somewhat of a mystery.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. BlueMoose Guest

-The thing is that they were visible all that time crossing the moon, nothing hazy or nothing really to interpret wrong, just three similar looking black dots sliding cross the moon. They were pretty close in a "perfect" triangle formation and what comes to shape of the dots, its hard to describe other than dots, because they were pretty small, looked like triangles flatted on the sides, that is the best I can do describing those dots. To me it doesnt make sense that those were birds because of the focus, the dots werent hazy, it was easy to follow them but cant rule that out yet.

-It was really cold, -23C, half hour and we were done

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

-I just watched on youtube ISS passing the moon video, one thing I can say is that those dots wasnt so fast, about two or three times slower.
    -It will be hard to call the dates and hours, but I can try that.
    -Anyways, I´m here in the summerhouse at the moment and traveling tomorrow back to hometown, so I´m maybe off the net a while because of the lack of time,
    -I´ll be back for this for sure, I have been thinking making a video about it, just that you "can see what I saw", since vids are now days relatively easy to do.
    -As I said, it just one of those things, there could be many explanations, but at the moment I cant favor one over the other

Maybe military planes is on the top of my list at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2009
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Trippy ALEA IACTA EST Staff Member

All that neccessarily indicates is that they weren't at the same alititude as the ISS, the only reason why I mentioned it, was as an example (I've also seen a photo of the ISS transiting the sun, and a photograph of an iridium flare from the ISS.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Somewhat like this ?

8. BlueMoose Guest

Nice one Enmos

, pretty damn close. Maybe just a little flatter and little smaller, and they were more closer horizontal line but thats not important.
    I have thought about it lot today, and my list is now...
    1. military planes (we didnt hear those maybe because of the altitude)
    2. satellites
    3. UFOs (this is most accurate actually at the moment, Unidentified Flying Objects

LOL )

There is one airforce base on the north about 170km away, and other on the south about 200km away, all planes are McDonnell Douglas/Boeing F-18 Hornet fighters, learning today all kind of things

Been looking weather charts also, probable dates are 7th or 8th of January.
    Search continues...(x-files music on the back round)... lol

9. Enmos Valued Senior Member

lol Well, they really are UFO's (to us anyway).
    Good luck finding out what they were, I have to go now. I'll look in tomorrow

10. DwayneD.L.Rabon Registered Senior Member

[/URL][/IMG]

Well Blue Moose and gang, here a diagram of the Moons Structure, The center grey ball is a body of Carbon having a diameter of 750 miles,( or a radius of 375 miles), The light blue area is gaseous material having a thickness of 504 miles, The outter grey area of the diagram is the Crust of the moon and is 201 miles thick.

Several conditions of the material in the gas region and carbon region could exist as the state of chemistry, one being that the carbon region has turned to CO2 (Carbon Dioxide) by reacting with the oxygen region, what chemical combinations of nitrogen and carbon exist is left up to determined. It is more than likly that the CO2 exist as DRY ICE (basically frozen CO2). The nitrogen gases that exist most likly premotes freezeing of CO2 as nitrogen absorbes and conducts heat away. Liquid Nitrogen being a example of thermal reduction of the object.(refference liquid Nitrogen)

Another condition that may exit instead of the CO2 theory, is that a ball of soild carbon,or a ball of fluid plastic carbon floats on liquid Nitrogen and liquid Oxygen at the center of the moon.

DwayneD.L.Rabon

Last edited: Feb 25, 2009
  11. Trippy ALEA IACTA EST Staff Member

No words exist...