$1 a month rent for sex

Discussion in 'Business & Economics' started by madanthonywayne, Mar 20, 2006.

1. Naat Scientia potestas est. Registered Senior Member

Wow, if it´s true you are my new hero

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Any pointers about that? I will probably end up with close to nothing money per month.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Billy T Use Sugar Cane Alcohol car Fuel Valued Senior Member

In general: pool swim seriously - 20 laps minimum, (1Km, without stopping)* as often as you can (if economically impossible, bike ride or jog) and take lots of 2nd class train rides - day trips from/back to your base in the city in Denmark.

The first will not only keep you fit - I still do it - Swimming also gives both you and her a good look at the merchandise, at no additional expense. When I had no money, (poor graduate student) I swam at the YWCA. - They usually have a "men's night" once or twice each week, at little or no cost and no membership fee requirement. I was not interested much in the YMCA, and could not afford the membership fee.

It was not the only reason, and no longer available, but one reason I was active in the civil right movement was there were many idealistic, attractive, unconventional, girls in it. Perhaps in Denmark there is some student movement, if that is your age group, but since pot is already legal there, I can‘t imagine what it might be.

The second suggestion (walk thru all the cars) will help you meet, usually in pairs, nice adventuresome girls, who appreciate more interesting things in life than fine restaurant meals and social positions, etc, which you cannot afford and will not have. Initially, at least all of first meeting, be more attentive and nicer to the LESS attractive one. She will make sure there is a second meeting, the next day in the city. You never can tell, she may be the final choice, so don't be false, just don't be stupidly blinded by a very pretty one. - If you walk thru 5 or 6 cars you are sure to find one of those.)

For hunting in Denmark, with too little money even for 2nd class, 30day EuroRail pass, a bike may be a good idea. When you see potential targets, stop and ask directions if nothing else comes to mind. Then ask if they would like to share lunch (bottle of wine if you can afford it.)** etc. (If they “don’t touch the stuff” say: “Why not, it is quick energy as it is absorbed thru the stomach walls, is good for the mussels in moderations, etc. - that should get a discussion going. I have always been rather demanding: good looks are essential, but not enough.)
    --------------------------------
    *If you are fit, swim well, etc., probably some attractive swimmer will find reason to talk to you, but keep your eyes open. - You will see someone swimming who is also trim and fit. Leave when she does. If nothing else, ask it the chlorine was bothering her, to start a conversation.
    **Be sure to have a few small cups in you backpack - a nice touch and tacit admission that you were looking / hoping to meet someone etc. - they should know that.)

PS I also liked folk dancing - that also was once per week at the YWCA, and very low cost, often with pretty /wholesome girls and even some nice old ladies. One of the latter I still remember. She was very patient with me and helpful. (Some of the dances are quite complex and I am not God's gift to the dance.) I liked dancing with her and many of the dances are "line dances" so it does not matter who you are with. - Go out for beer afterwards with someone "special" or a group you like.

Also in Denmark, see if you can be an "native speaker" or give English lessons to someone's kid, for a room somewhere - perhaps even getting to live in the house of a school by pointing out that if someone is there at night, the tape machines will not get stolen, you can keep it clean etc. - You must be creative, if you have no money.

If you can fix bikes, you should not starve in Denmark, and will always have one to use. Offer to change a few flats for free and generally make yourself useful in someone's bike shop if you need to.

Follow above advise/ideas, add your own to them, and go to Denmark - In six months you should be well connected with some sweet, delious "Danish pastry," if you are nice and not too bad looking, probably living in her flat, if she does not like her current female roommate too much to ask her to leave. (If she wants to move in with you or get a new one together, you will need a job, but by then you will not be taking all those daily train trips, so why not get one?) You have an advantage over the local guys - you are different and interesting.
    ----------------------
    PS - Pay no attention to sOmeguy - Intelligent beautful girls do do that***, when it is their choice/ wish also. Just do not rush things and be nice, considerate. etc. Best to let her set the the pace, but be sure she knows you are interested.
    ---------------------
    ***Even back in my time, certainly it is done today. - We called it "shacking up" do they still? (Call it that - I know they still do it.) I worked two summers for LASL. After the first, I knew how few and far between the women were up on the secure mesa. About a week before arriving for the second summer, (So the security people would not have time to check.) I called the summer student-housing department and said I had just been married and needed to switch to the married quarters. I lived nearly two years straight with that lady-student and we parted as good friends at the start of the next summer. She went on to get her MD degree and died shortly afterwards. I will never know, but suspect it was a case of drug OD. She was always more adventuresome than me, but often melancholy. I have never even smoked pot.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2006
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Naat Scientia potestas est. Registered Senior Member

Thank you, Billy T. I´ll certainly try some of that.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Billy T Use Sugar Cane Alcohol car Fuel Valued Senior Member

I read it again and made a few changes you may want to note. - Good hunting. You only live once - GO TO DENMARK - test my advise. Let me know how it all works out.

Later by edit: I must be growing old, getting conservative, timid, etc. I feel compelled to add (because I do not want to be responsible for you straving in Denmark of being a burden on their generous wealfare system, etc.):

Before you go, spend at least a week, at no pay probably, in a bike shop learning to:
    (A)
    1) rejoin and install a broken drive chain.
    2) change inner tube, adjust wheel to "run true" with all spokes having even and correct tension.
    3) Raise handel bars on a kid's bike, for free, while giving a soft pitch to the parent that a new one is better, less dangerous, etc.
    4) Which petal has the left-hand thread and why.
    5) How to adjust caliper brakes and the de Railiures. (spelling is wrong)
    (B)
    1) To say "thank you" and how to name of parts of a bike etc. in Danish. (Don't worry, Danish is not destroying your throat, it only sounds that way.)
    2) That the bathrooms may be indicated by a heart on the door and often are unisex.
    3) By far the cheapest place to buy spirits is on the EuroRail's boat ferry to Sweeden during the less than 1 hour it is in international waters, but know exactly what you can enter Sweeden and Denmark with. Good idea on first trip between (Helsen/Helsinborg -if memory serves) S&/D is to go to small bar or restaurant owner in Helsinborg S. and take order of what he want you to bring in on next trip. Now that passports are not stamped, as they were in my day, I bet you can do this daily and live from the two way profits alone until your EuroRail expires.
    4) I could give more (had 30-day EuroRail passes 5 times in 15 years when I was younger) but much would be obsolute now. - Talk to some Danes before you go. Ask their advice. They are generally very nice, helpful people. (See joke below.)

There is Scandinavian joke that perfectly explains the difference between Danes, Norwegians & Sweedes:
    Time:
    Early evening, but already dark.
    Scene:
    Boat has sunk hundreds of miles from shore in North Atlantic a few hours earlier and only a pair of each nationality's males are in the sole life boat that got launched.
    Actions:
    Norwegians are in middle of boat; one, occasionally checking the stars, is rowing straight for the nearest shore, other is fixing up sail from their torn shirts.

Danes are in front of boat drinking aquivit and singing, off key, loud, but very happily.

Sweeds are stiffly sitting, side-by-side, on stern seat, without speaking. (They are waiting to be formerly introduced to each other.)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2006
  8. s0meguy Worship me or suffer eternally Valued Senior Member

Wow, I must say that you are resourceful, Billy.