01/09/11- Five years ago, the shortest of all BIG LIES (3 seconds) took place

Discussion in 'World Events' started by MattMarr, Sep 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Parhadron Registered Senior Member

Ah, discipline.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Parhadron Registered Senior Member

Ah, quiet discipline.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. mountainhare Banned Banned

outlandish:
    What's amazing is how Zionists bitch about how the Arabs in the Middle-East wanted to 'drive the Jews into the sea' when the Jews started to form their little state on top of Arab homes and gardens.

Judging from what has happened in the past, and what is continuing to occur, the Arabs seem to be justified in wanting to take the offense against the invading European Jews. If such arrogant immigrants had illegally entered my country, and then declared their intention to form an independent state on top of my home, garden, crops and land, I'd also want to drive the bastards into the sea as well. Or perhaps a river of lava.

But never mind that. The European Jews are 'God's chosen people'. Which is why they have had their collective asses kicked out of country after country.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Parhadron Registered Senior Member

I cannot stare through Hamlet again...I cannot stare through Japanese History to fucking see this again

8. Parhadron Registered Senior Member

Married Securely By A Volcano...w/ Helicoptor To Note Weather, Biline By Biline...looks Shes About To Blow...he He He...oh Goody

9. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

So far they're worth $300 billion and counting.

10. Parhadron Registered Senior Member

And den dare vas sum money, a few pebble and a big desert along an old man vas kickin chicken at a stone...it vas so big...so pretty chicken

11. Parhadron Registered Senior Member

da chosen chicken look soooooo good to eat...me no think of old soul so long a vastness take flight from wing; but sure, sure, God's.

12. Parhadron Registered Senior Member

I just keep wondering when that bird will quit the steroid habit...now watch your clock unwind to stand stock still.

It's not fun and I always wish for pretty chicken back.

13. Parhadron Registered Senior Member

Oooo...Luk-ie Leiu. Okay.

14. phonetic stroking my banjo Registered Senior Member

15. Parhadron Registered Senior Member

O hi, oh find sum bunion in perpetuity for a space, see girl who peep @ 2 in parade of big, folded wampum? For the last time: It's a bursa. I find my whang, why cannot ILuvCats?

16. Parhadron Registered Senior Member

I misspell for you so I meet not my by-line written?

17. Parhadron Registered Senior Member

JPL meant nada for ILuvCats. Nothing, nothing, nothing. He wiped my name over the sadness of 9/11 as if it were some bit of lint, as if nothing could replace his accolades.

I never wanted his. I ONLY WANTED MINE. He shot, bid raise...the dead.

He must be a much greater man than I.

18. Parhadron Registered Senior Member

My dentist just quit.

19. Parhadron Registered Senior Member

Votes as value just tires...and a limited life is ever split again with absolutely no answer in sight whatsoever. I really need words. I am trying to be inspired but God and all the peep holes is just not working. I REALLY want to eat God's most chosen chicken.

I have watched a man build a fort in full view surreptitiously to only hope for months.
    I kept shouting "8 years" w/ a handle but he wanted another walk to what the calendar DOES. I LIKE HIS POEMS but they end up smoking in a really weird (very quiet) canyon. We both agree we like presents though.

20. Parhadron Registered Senior Member

I met another who just wants to keep saying there is an ocean or something to that effect.

Yeah. We have been using it, but what is with all the violence, the force? I mean, I understand that something was stolen, but for crying out loud why call a movie a slave? ITS A LANGUAGE. The operator is established as premise, gob-smacker.

Besides I already know about that rare library. I HAVE PAID MY DUES. WHAT IS NOT AGREED UPON IS TIME. ILuvCats keeps going on about God...and an ocean.

IKNOW.IKNOW.IKNOW.IKNOW. I dislike spelling.

21. Parhadron Registered Senior Member

All I did was make robots when I could have been FINDING SOME FUN?

22. thedevilsreject Registered Senior Abuser Registered Senior Member

stop spamming the thread you retard

23. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Matt,
    Evolutionary theory is a fact, so I guess everything you say is not.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.