‘US Boat to Gaza’: chipping away at the blockade

Discussion in 'Politics' started by S.A.M., Apr 3, 2011.

1. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Its not a "black and white" approach when you are defending a Jewish state on Palestinian land. Its just ludicrous and racist.

Imagine if the Palestinians demanded a right to a Jew free state. Some "rights" just cannot be entertained.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

As a passionate antisemite, al-Husayni encouraged his followers to "kill the Jews wherever you find them". During World War II, he collaborated with the Nazis and, in 1941, met the Nazi dictator Adolf Hitler in Germany. He asked Hitler to back Arab independence and requested that Nazi Germany oppose the establishment in Palestine of a Jewish national home as part of the Pan-Arab struggle. According to an American report, al-Husayni energetically recruited Muslims for the Waffen-SS, the Nazi Party's elite military command. He was promised the leadership of Palestine after German troops had driven out the British and exterminated the Jews living there. This would have meant the deaths of over 350,000 people. At the end of the war, he was allowed to flee to Syria as part of an attempt to prevent the alienation of Middle Eastern regimes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammad_Amin_al-Husayni

But you know he only asked for help

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Yup. Like I said, if it was a horde of Muslims pouring into the US demanding "their land" the US would not even need to look elsewhere before determining what should be done with them

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Then say so for all the nations that are built on the land of other nations, you can include native indians in that group too since they often warred with each other for land and resources. Stop behaving as if Israel is somehow special when this is really the retelling of an old story, and stop pretending as if Jews have nothing to fear from Palestinians or their arab nations as its equally disingenuous.

8. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Sure we will, in the relevant threads. Do you believe Jews have a right to live outside Israel?

9. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Does anyone from anywhere have a right to live outside of their respective nations?

10. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Most people have to go through the process of acceptance by residents. If not initially, then with time. A problem usually arises when the people who live in a place and the people who move there want completely different things. You can compromise by building separate communities but I don't know of any place in the world where any people will accept incomers whose purpose is to replace the inhabitants. Why do Jews still hunt Nazis but not Germans? Well doh because wanting a nation based on the disposal and dispossession of other peoples and adhering to an ideology which proclaims such will not win you any popularity contests or grant you any security. So yeah, Israelis will always be unsafe, as long as they desire a state based on their race/religion. Out of all the people in the world, they are in the unique position to know why they will never succeed

11. YoYoPapaya Trump/Norris - 2012 Registered Senior Member

The Palestinians are paying the price for Europes crimes against humanity. The thievery of Palestinian land is yet another crime against humanity. Two wrongs make a right? I guess that was the logic they used when they created Israel.

12. CptBork Valued Senior Member

I recall not so long ago suggesting there were probably a million+ Palestinians who would make excellent citizens of Israel (on top of those Arabs who already have citizenship), and would likely accept citizenship and join Israel if they had the option (a recent survey of Jerusalem Palestinians strongly supported my claim, but I didn't cite it). The reason? Economics and quality of life. You promptly responded by asking who the f--- I am to be deciding what the Palestinians wanted. So no, I'm not convinced that I'm the one who supports a racist ethnocracy. Rather I am very much against this concept and support punishment against all Jewish and non-Jewish factions who seek such an outcome.

13. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

For the past, what, 3 or so years I've been here?

14. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Oh yeah SAM, you're always starting threads on Christians in Pakistan, Christian Sudanese, Buddhist Tibetans, Untouchables in India, Buddhist Burmese, Chinese in Malaysia, Christians and Ahmadis in Indonesia, Jews in Saudi Arabia.

21st Century SAM News
    Fair and Balanced

15. YoYoPapaya Trump/Norris - 2012 Registered Senior Member

You forgot "atheists in the mid-west."

16. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Great point!!

17. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Most predominately Islamic states have been made "Jew free", no one says a word about it.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2011
  18. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

No bringing up the mufti to try and portray the palestinian as anti semites is. painting him a a chosen voice of the palestinian when he wasn't to make them look bad isn't gonna fly.

its the same as if you tried to use henry ford's views about hitler to paint all american as being pro fascism.

19. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

the creation of a state for foriegners on another people's land has nothing to do with entitlement? om sorry but actually it kind of does. your still continuing your gross double standards for the two sides.and yes Israel does need to justifyt existence. it was formed criminally in violation of every single norm at the time. to demand the palestinian having to justify why they should be given their LEGAL rights why the criminals who took them from don't have to justify their crimes is a morally reprehensible view.

20. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

while that is true their needs to be an understanding of that context behind those views. I garentee most of those saying would agree that if some how they could not move and get their rightful political sovriegnty over palestine back they would choose that. its a choice made based on the view that Israel will never allow a viable prosperous palestinian state to exist.

21. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

the only reason they have anything to fear is because of their own actions. contrary to the bigoted meme your pushing the palestinians, muslims, and arabs are not jew hating monsters that would throw everything away to kill jews. the dislike of jews is because of Israel. you remove Israel from the picture and rectify the crimes it committed and almost all of the hatred towards jews goes poof. They really don't have anything to fear in stopping the denial of their rights.

22. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

edit... apologies for drunken offtopic rambling

thank you!

Last edited: Apr 5, 2011
  23. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

pardon...

Last edited: Apr 5, 2011