‘Hidden Apartheid’ of Discrimination Against Dalits

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Mr.Spock, Feb 17, 2007.

1. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Vaccination programs are free. Many people are afraid to take vaccines due to superstition or simply lack of knowledge about them.

Nutrition education is also conducted regularly. However most laborers are paid daily wages and at less than a dollar a day, are unlikely to have much flexibility. The goevrnment provides rice, kerosene (commonly used for cooking), sugar and oil at reduced rates to people to reduce the effects of poverty. But most farmers make very little from their produce, it is the middlemen who exploit them. The government has skewed priorities, spending money on space research and nuclear weapons rather than welfare programs. But its hard to judge them too, we are constantly under attack from China and Pakistan, plus we need the employment that any investment in industry generates.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

samcdkey

My comprehension is just fine, your pompous attitude is what needs to be self evaluated, again look at your own attitudes, it's time for a bullshit check.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

She says she works with "human rights groups," I wonder which ones they are?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Right now I'm studying for a PhD, I just started posting here last year, but apparently that is enough to hang me.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

But Sam, Pakistan is Muslim, they seek Islamic theocracy, so as a Muslim, don't you want a Islamic theocracy also for India?

9. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Are they? I was under the impression India, africa, mexico and the arab nations are not what you call: devoid of people.

10. UltiTruth In pursuit... Registered Senior Member

I used to think that India is divided so much on caste and creed too. But having travelled, I can say the divisions are much much smaller in India compared to the class differences in the developed world.

Thanks.

11. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

samcdkey

Excuses- Excuses- Excuses- - - - - - - nothing but excuses for your terrorist Islamic brothers and Mother India, Kettle meet Pot.

12. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

These are some of the good ones.

http://www.thp.org/

http://nhrc.nic.in/

There are women's organisations at the local level, like the Shraddhanand Mahila Ashram in Mumbai and there are some church funded programs in my locality that provide education for the children who work during the day.

13. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Yes, people here are making bombastic proclamations without having once stepped into the country.

14. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

"These are some of the good ones," ok then, now let's see "some of the bad ones."

15. leopold Valued Senior Member

amnesty international are such liars aren't they?

16. UltiTruth In pursuit... Registered Senior Member

And I don't understand a bit what this has to do with Islamic terrorism, but for the fact that sam is a muslim!

17. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

If true Sam, good for you.

18. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

samcdkey

You seem to find the time to help yourself, now how about the Time to help the Dalits? or is your education to important, what can't you accomplish in helping the Dalit today, that you need a PHD, to accomplish tomorrow? Or is it take care of number one first?

P-H-D = Piled Higher and Deeper

19. leopold Valued Senior Member

i could care less if she's a muslim, has nothing to do with it.

but you would like for that to be the case though.

20. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I only work with good ones.

21. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

So, ......one must actually visit the nation in order to know anything about it? And would that include, of course, every single part of the nation? And seeing and talking to every single person in that nation? Hmm?

One can't learn anything from the Internet????????????????

Baron Max

22. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

In your case apparently not.

23. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Its only right to help people when you can Ice, which is why it makes me mad when rich countries like the US consign whole countries to oppression and starvation.