Science, Society, and afterlife Orbs!

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Tim Brewer, Oct 6, 2009.

?

Do you believe, that there is some type of Afterlife?

1. Yes!

5 vote(s)
    35.7%
  2. No!

9 vote(s)
    64.3%
  1. Tim Brewer Registered Senior Member

Thank you for reading my invisible thoughts, with those of your own.

With 80% of Americans believing that there is some type of afterlife, what is science doing to help?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Not much apparently, otherwise there wouldn't anywhere near as high a percentage...
    Or maybe the general public have decided to ignore science and go with unsupported belief.
    You can't force people to be smart.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Tim Brewer Registered Senior Member

Afterlife Orbs are smart, but they sure do not have a lot to work with now, do they?

How about BrainGate?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. shaman_ Registered Senior Member

Afterlife Orbs? Do you mean when particles (such as dust) get illuminated in photos and some people ignore the simple explanation?

8. Tim Brewer Registered Senior Member

Good question!

Afterlife Orbs are not dust, they are energy!

Science knows what makes up energy, but they do not know, what is inside it.

You live in energy!

As I said before, what about BrainGate?

9. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Science is doing much to help end superstition and nonsense, like the notion of an afterlife.

10. Tim Brewer Registered Senior Member

What ever they are doing, they are doing it wrong!

You live in energy, and energy can not be destroyed!

If by chance, science or anybody else, has a near death out of body experience today, there is nothing they, or you can do to stop it!

650 million people, will have a near death experience, at some point in their life, and there is nothing they can do to stop it.

Should they stop it?

No, because it is normal!

Regardless if you are a newborn, or over the age of a 100, your internal energy thoughts, continue to take you out of pain, and into pleasure, every second!

I did not stutter, every second!

P:lease feel free to think, while you play with your rabbit foot, all you want, but that has no bearing on you having the ability to take your inner thoughts out of pain, and into pleasure, as I am providing you now!!!

Please feel free to think stupid, if that is what you are into, or please believe your ego is so good, that you know it all, but after the smoke clears, you will be wrong!

Fact!

Regardless who has hurt you through out your life, it was never your internal Orb!

As a society, we seam to be more focused on fish finders, than we are on helping our internal Orb, have the ability to communicate, after it leaves our body!

As I said before, what about BrainGate?

http://700wlwforum.com/member.php?u=364

11. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

A near death experience is not proof of an afterlife. Energy is conserved, which means that when you die, your body's heat goes into the room. Your chemical energy is lost during decomposition.

12. Tim Brewer Registered Senior Member

Oh really?

You have facts to back that up?

Science saids energy can change form, but it is still connected, to the energy bowl of soup, that we all live in everyday.

Our big General Motor bodies, came as a result, of our inner energy, not the other way around.

We start from the inside out, not the other way around!

650 million near death experience, that happen, is you internal thoughts, taken you out of pain, and back into pleasure, with what it has to work with.

The same thoughts you have in a near death experience, will be the same thoughts, and emotions you will have, in an afterlife Orb experience.

The 650 million estimate, is the writing on the wall, just like wet dreams were, at one point in your life, if you are now an adult male.

Everything in nature happens for a reason, and this option is no different.

You can spend all day assuming this, and that about my option, but what about BrainGate?

Either you know, or you do not know!

13. Tim Brewer Registered Senior Member

Thank you for reading my invisible thoughts, with those of your own.

I have been in a near death out of body experience, and saw, and felt it first hand, have you?

14. Tim Brewer Registered Senior Member

15. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Energy is not information. Consciousness is the action of a working brain, it is not simply energy any more than the electricity that supplies your computer with power is equivalent to the thoughts you have recorded on the hard drive as a word document.

16. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Mod Hat - Redirect

Mod Hat — Redirect

Would someone please simply cite the well-established physical laws pertaining to the conservation of energy, so I can put this thread where it belongs?

Oh.

Right.

Anyway, thread is redirected.

17. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Orbs? That's that tobacco candy, isn't it?

18. Tim Brewer Registered Senior Member

No, let's talk about your science candy!

Albert Einstein!

The same person, who did not believe that his equation could ever be used!

The same person, who did not understand, why small particles behave the way they do!

Science is right though, when they claim that afterlife Orb energy, can not be destroyed!

Humans can be destroyed, we could see that on any day, but not afterlife Orbs!

Do you have a good reason, why you do not want to talk about BrainGate?

19. Tim Brewer Registered Senior Member

You seam to be stuck on the wrong answer.

Afterlife Orb energy, is different than raw energy.

Maybe science has been to busy looking down for answers, when they should be looking up!

In a world where science, has not even found every insect yet, you would think that they would be humble enough, not to assume yet!

One of the worlds greatest inventors, Thomas A. Edison believed it was possible to communicate with the dead, why don't you?

I know what it feels like to be in an Orb, how about you?

What do all the 650 million near death experience people on average have in common?

They will all have thought, while in this situation, from the inside out!

What does BrainGate measure?

Thought, and friction of energy, if you let it!!!

Did Albert Einstein have a proble, when somebody else figured out a way to use his equation?

No, he sent a letter to the President!

What are you going to do, with my information?

I have the ability to turn BrainGate into an afterlife Orb machine, and I can do it as soon as today, if given the chance!

It took Edison, exactly 10,000 experiemnts, before he built a better light bulb .

Now, we even have a better light bulb, than the one he made!

Please feel free to review information from your Einstein, and you will find that he would support my efforts as well!

My option is safe, no obligation, and free to do!

Please feel free to explain, the down side to my option?

You have a better plan for 2012?

So what is science official stance, on afterlife communication?

20. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Talk about the science. I dare you.

21. Tim Brewer Registered Senior Member

Good come back spidergoat, now that your science has nothing to add to this rabbit foot option.

Afterlife orbs are movement, just like the dictinary explains people.

Afterlife Orbs, are connected with Anti-matter, and that explains why they have the ability to float!

By placing an eternal sensor from BrainGate, up by the ceiling to prevent ground interference, will allow us the best chance to interact with them.

If given the chance, I have no problem walking through my experiment today!

No need to go to a hunted houses for my option.

Have you ever tried to communicate with an afterlife?

First thing you have to do, is inform them of this scientific experiment.

Guess what?

Afterlife Orbs have no ears, so just talking out loud to them is a waste of time.

What is all needed for this experiemnt?

BrainGate, and a patient!

I did not stutter!

BrainGate, and an afterlife Orb patient!

Where do we find the best afterlife Orb patients for this experiment?

How about the patients, and past patients of BrainGate?

Who would have better experience with this machine, than them?

Do you ever feel, you are doing it all?

22. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Didn't think so.

23. ejderha Exhausted Registered Senior Member

Claims of reincarnation,opposite sex,ghosts,spirits,animals we are to be after death, now we are going to be orbs?