We're not racist, we just don't want blacks or Mexicans

Discussion in 'Politics' started by S.A.M., Jun 5, 2009.

1. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

We're a community of skinheads. We worked very hard to establish a community of shared values. We are proud of our liberal, peace loving community that supports coexistence with our multicultural neighbours. However, we are afraid that if blacks or Mexicans move into our neighborhood, it will cause some of our skinhead brethren to move away.

Hence we request that those applicants who wish to live in our neighborhood should adhere to our political and socio-cultural beliefs. If our occasional celebration of Hitler offends them they should find some other place to stay. This event is part of the community's narrative, part of its spirit, just like the fact that we educate our children to serve in combat units. That's what it's like here and we're proud of that. People don't understand what it's like to live in a small community which was founded with great hardships, a community which is trying to hold on to a certain way of life

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1090527.html

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. grimace Banned Banned

this seems to be applicable to all groups.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. nirakar ( i ^ i ) Registered Senior Member

What the skinheads need is a land without people for a people without a land.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

From the link:

"Misgav bloc residents also fear increased tensions that could result from Arabs and Jews living in close proximity, and point at the occasional spurts of sectarian violence that break out in nearby non-Jewish towns between Muslims, Druze and Christians. "

Holy wars. Indoctrinated driven violence. My god will beat up your god.

8. oiram Registered Senior Member

Wonder how they define occasional, and if they have a portrait of him in their community center.

9. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Yeah, the blacks and Mexicans tend to form gangs against our peace loving neo-Nazi community. We try to deal with them as bets possible, black people having uncontrollable violent tendencies as reflected by the masses of them in prisons. Mexicans undermine our health and welfare systems and reduce our opportunities for gainful employment by working for less than minimum wage. Besides they are a demographic threat as they have too many children and will take over our community if we let them in.

What should we do? We're only trying to protect our way of life.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

10. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Holy wars have been your way of life for centuries, and you want to protect it? :crazy:

11. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Theocratic supremacy and Racial supremacy groups are two sides of the same bigoted coin.

Speaking of bigots, I'm still waiting for DH and SAM to tell me that Shinto polytheists are equal and as valid as their own beliefs. Haaa! But that's be like asking a Neo-Nazi to admit black skin colored people are their equal.

*beep beep* reboot.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2009
  12. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I don't know any Shinto polytheists. But I can already see that any Shinto polytheists in the neighborhood would be detrimental to our political and socio-cultural beliefs and the stability we have in our small progressive community.

I hope people understand its not racism if we restrict or deny Shinto polytheists from moving into our community. We're simply trying to avoid the problems that come with mixing with people who will not integrate with our belief systems. Although I hear that there are Shinto polytheists who agree with our ideologies and do not see any contradiction in it with their own. Such people are welcome.