Israel goes fascist: Lieberman to the fore!

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by S.A.M., Feb 12, 2009.

?

Fate of the Palestinians under Israeli Fascism

1. Apartheid

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Expulsion

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. One State

3 vote(s)
    37.5%
  4. Some other opinion

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  5. Don't care, but still want to post in this thread.

3 vote(s)
    37.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

But don't worry, its still a democratic state, albeit a fascist democratic state

So what do you see as the outcome for the Palestinians?

Any takers on the enlightened world isolating the selection of an extremist party the way it was done to the beleagured Palestinians?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

Cant we just paradrop them into india since SAM can be assumed to share the opinion of all of India, we can assume they want to do whatever they can to help. Why not give them away?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Ah, another secular pro-Israeli democrat. If Khatami wins in Iran, it will be amusing to see the US balance a moderate Iran leadership against an extremist nutjob in Israel and still pretend that Israeli turd smells of roses.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

What a joke if Iran becomes the hope of Middle East, while Americans try to ignore the racist speeches of Avigdor Lieberman and pretend its all in line with their values :roflmao:

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

That judgement is pretty opinionated. I see Lierberman as the only man in the west that has enough balls to do what needs to be done. It's always the lesser of two evils.

8. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Oh I will be very happy if he wins. The more right wing Israel goes, the better it is for the Palestinians.

Now that the media has opened up to more honest viewpoints on Israel, I look forward to some refreshing speeches from Lieberman. Some of his viewpoints on the Gaza war were too good to be true.

If nothing else he will destroy the myth of a two state solution completely, the choice for Israel will be apartheid, expulsion or one state. Lets see which way they go.

9. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

You don't want a two-state solution, Sam.

10. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Yeah, is it a secret? Unless we've started building bunker states, there is no possibility of a two state which will be fair to the Palestinians or will bring lasting peace. The settlers are not moving out. Besides, the notion of having ethnocentric states opposes my own values.

Hence, go Lieberman! :yay:

11. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Well, Israel moved settlers out of Gaza. This suggests that with the right national will it can be done; proves it, in fact.

Which ethnocentric state are you more opposed to? Palestine or Israel?

12. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Yeah, and how did that work out for the Palestinians? Nope, I'm all for the one state and the Israelis will give it to the Palestinians.

13. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Sorry, didn't work out so well last time. People got some funny religious ideas about dhimmis.

14. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

SAM, Israel only gives a crap about people like you and the Palestinians because they have rockets, and they won't stop bitching. The Palestinians thought that rockets would help them, now it is destroying them. trust me if Israel had a good reason to nuke Gaza they would.

15. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Yeah, they do, don't they?

I am so gonna love Lieberman. :yay:

Even the IDF is going rabbinical. The emergence of the Jewish religious fanatic. Who would have thunk it!

16. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Do you think they might catch up to all the nations around them?

17. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

18. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

I think that would be the probable outcome. It could be a comical outcome too... banish all the extremist Israeli party to Gaza.

19. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Heh, the Americans have already congratulated the Israelis on their "successful" elections.

http://jta.org/news/article/2009/02/11/1002947/obama-cites-two-states-in-call-to-peres

As deluded as ever.

Brian Lehrer just pointing out the irony of an immigrant to the state [Liebermen] threatening to evict those who are born there.

20. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

American kudos can be revoked just like that. I don't think Obama will hesistate to stop supporting Israel if extremist leadership emerges.

21. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I think you're wrong, but I hope you are right. Lieberman wants to attack Iran, so it will be interesting to see what the US will say if Israeli warplanes invade Iraqi airspace on their way to Iran.

22. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

It's certainly possible that the Kadima party has won, and Livni has advocated removing settlers from the West Bank by force.

23. Tyler Registered Senior Member

Here's hoping Livni and Bibi can somehow work together.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.