Are you blind?

Discussion in 'SF Open Government' started by (Q), Nov 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

What is wrong with the admins here? You don't see Sam derailing every thread she gets her mitts on? Do you care? Why don't you do something about it? Why do you let her destroy every single thread she touches with her obsessions?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Doesn't Sam cause the other moderators to do more work when they have to go around deleting her off topic posts?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Why are other members warned to not engage Sam when it is Sam that is the problem? Why are the admins protecting Sam?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

If this is the way Sciforums operates, then it is fair game for anyone else to derail any thread they want. In that case, Sam's threads are wide open for abuse. I am free to derail them as I please, correct?

8. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

Hi Q,

i thinkwe all have obssessions, i dont think you can give exclusive rights to sam on this one..

I have my obvious obsessions so do you, Michael, bUffalo, Diaomond and so on and so forth, i am not surew whether Sam, "derails" threads any more than i do for example..

9. CheskiChips Banned Banned

I am not allowed to post in threads without SAM responding directly after me saying "Yeah...like the Israelis did to the Palestinians" or "Like Jews did to 'X'." And...it's not like I can block her.

10. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

thats probably cos u r talking about those sort of topics..an example would be ncie...
    what baffles me most about it is that people seem to think the israeli leaders arent a bunch of cunts!!

of course they are ... why woudl they be wasting their citizens money if they werent

11. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

How many threads, how many complaints about Sam must be vocalized before something is done? Why is this problem allowed to persist?

12. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

I thought SAM was a moderator. :shrug:

13. leopold Valued Senior Member

the thing that amazes me about sam is the sheer amount of voluminous crap she can post.

14. Mr. Hamtastic whackawhackado! Registered Senior Member

Oh look! Anothe "Boo, SAM!" thread!

If you don't like her, don't respond to her. Or you could set aside your own bias against her and seek to engage her in debate, but she is a rather strong debater, and some of us have fewer points to stand upon than others...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

15. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

But when I tried all she does is switch the subject so she doesn't have to answer questions. That's not a debater, that's a person who can't debate correctly or else she would lose every time.

16. leopold Valued Senior Member

we love ya sammy, really we do.
    kind of reminds me of that ratty looking ankle biter my neighbor has.

17. Mr. Hamtastic whackawhackado! Registered Senior Member

Is she changing the topic, or trying to make an illustration? She has been clear with me, when I took her to task about her muslim bias. It was a pretty fun debate, really. Nothing but respectful points, and referenced sources. In the end, I felt I had learned something valuable, and respected her more.

Part of the problem, I have seen, is that so many people approach debate with willful insults. It isn't what you say, but how you say it, that is improper. I have trouble taking people seriously when all they do is regurgitate the same information in an insulting manner over and over. Sam will not be swayed, but there is much to be learned from her.

18. EntropyAlwaysWins TANSTAAFL. Registered Senior Member

SAM is renowned for her ability to wilfully misinterpret, ignore, sidetrack from and refuse to comment on anything that she disagrees with.
    On the other hand she isn't the only one, just the best known one.

19. Balerion Banned Banned

She's the only one who's a moderator, and that's the difference. I would happily put her on my ignore list, but I can't, because she's a moderator.

And Hammy, please, take it from a friend, you don't have a clue as to what you're talking about. The woman is a horrible debater, because the second she has a direct question posed to her, she disappears. She either stops posting, or she completely changes direction. Or, better yet, she'll respond with question! She is a dishonest, racist, disgusting human being that does little else other than spread her hateful BS while pissing off large populations of the forum.

People like her do not belong here. I mean, look--you've got Q, Cheski, and myself all in complete agreement on this. What does that tell you? It tells you that this woman is bad enough that the three of us would come together to get her bounced.

At the very least, take away her moderator status, so the entire fucking forum can put her on ignore. Please? That's not asking much.

20. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Clearly, JDawg is underestimating just how many members here feel the need for Sam to be demoted from being a mod. One need only look at the number of threads on this topic.

21. leopold Valued Senior Member

really?
    other than matters pertaining to muslims and america is a scum bag what have you learned from sam?
    as a matter of fact i would be willing to bet that less than 3000 of her posts are something other than the two subjects i listed.

22. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

We care. Stay tuned.

By the way, you might wish to consider the pot and the kettle, given your constant tirades against Islam.

23. Mr. Hamtastic whackawhackado! Registered Senior Member

Q is an equal opportunity hater, James. Theism in general is Q's target of choice, I just choose not to report his every, "Christian hating" post. However, the amazing amount of venom you have to deal with as any kind of theist in the religion section is stunning. I have gone from being a regular there, to an occasional poster, just because the one-trick ponies all have their atheist rantings set in stone. Either all should be judged equally, or none should be judged at all. Has SAM used her mod powers inappropriately?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.