Two Parrots Play Tom Clancy's EndWar

Discussion in 'Computer Science & Culture' started by Plazma Inferno!, Oct 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plazma Inferno! Ding Ding Ding Ding Administrator

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Harro Registered Senior Member

This is how they quality control games now?
    No wonder you need 1gig of patches to make games playable after release these days.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Mr. Hamtastic whackawhackado! Registered Senior Member

I just hope it will work using mouse and keyboard only. Anyone notice how the guy sounded a bit stoned? I bet they hit the 6-foot bong when the camera skipped.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

I tested a Demo version over Xbox Live.

You have the option of either using Voice Commands through a headset or you can navigate through the command menu that you might of seen pop up on the screen by hand.

Obviously occasionally you might find yourself arguing with the voice activated control, as sometimes it might mishear what word you attempt to say, so you can't slur your words you have to speak slow and pronounced or suffer the infernal consequences of your troops scattering across the field.

Lacking the manual it was actually pretty difficult to identify the objectives, basically you take over flag locations, get your infantry in to barricade them, you can then add a new tool to your arsenal. like for instance prewarning devices, carpet bombing and even tactical nukes.

If you nuke a flag, it's destroyed neither side can capture it then because it's not longer functional. The longer you play the more forces you can fly in and you have to keep an eye on what your enemy has since your troops have bonuses and weaknesses that can be exploited.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.