Please Read Before Posting In This Forum!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Business & Economics' started by Asguard, Jan 20, 2008.

1. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

NOTHING SAID ON THIS SITE CONSITUTES PROPER FINANTIAL ADVICE!!!!!!!!

If you chose to follow something said on here that is your own choice. No legal responcability shall fall on the site, plazma, myself or any other member if the whole thing goes pear shaped for you.

Never follow the advice of anything on here without first checking it with a licenced finatial planner, This site is here for entertainment purposes ONLY.

Now for the other stuff

Personal insults will not be tolerated here. (You can say someone's idea is crazy, their facts are wrong, etc. and tell why, etc. but do NOT attack the poster.)
    The first offence shall be deleted and a warning posted. The second offence shall be a 1 day ban. This is not religion or politics.

The second thing is i shall use a really light hand as to whether things belong here or not because it tends to cross both politics and ethics especially. Basically unless it really oviously belongs somewhere else or someone PM's me asking it to be moved I will leave it here, EXCEPT for newly started threads when a very suitable one already exists. Then you post probably will be move to it. Save me the trouble - look for suitable existing threads before starting new ones.

PS, new mod Billy T has mainly modified Asguard's post 1 & 2 here (many of the words are still his.).

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2009
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

Billy T is a new mod for B&E. He does not think Asguard is actively controlling B&E still.
    Billy T does read his Emails several times most days so a report will automartically come to his attention with all the needed information, but you can report a post by PM as Asguard preferred.

If you use a PM, as Asguard said, tell:

The thread (LINK people not title, i want to find it quickly not spend all day looking for it)
    The name of the poster who alegedly committed the offence or problem
    The post number (if you post me the link directly to the post this would be excelant) and the page number for the same reason as above (dont asume that because something is page 1 of a one page thread when you send it that it will still be a one page thread when i go to deal with it)

And what is wrong with the post\thread.

Thanks, Asguard {and now Billy T}

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2009
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.