The Mind Portal!!!

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Jozen-Bo, Jan 17, 2008.

1. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

WHAT IS THE MIND PORTAL???

Hello to Everyone!!!!
    Welcome to the Mind Portal! I am often refered to as Jozen-Bo. I am starting this thread which is soley about an 'invention' of mine that I call the Mind Portal. What is the Mind Portal? It is a time-map, portal, doorway, pattern, puzzle, grid, mantra, calendar, and still much, much more!!! It is a path that leads one directly into their own minds...it is more potent then even yoga!!! And when it is used with Yoga...the two amplifly each other beyond measure.

It is the device with which we evolve into immortals! It connects one's mind directly to the mind of the Earth, Sun, Moon, and every Star!!! Of all the inventions ever...this Mind Portal will change everything the most, for it is the greatest. This is true internal technogoly!!!

Using it warps reality...we gain control...as it is the Captian's steering wheel of Creation- with it we can steer destiny. It is universal...and only appears on worlds and in universes when the time is right...which is right about now!!!

We 'humans' (hue-man) have been prepared for a very long time for this...the year 2012/2013 is fast approaching and the appearance of this portal coincides with all those predictions from all those various ancient cultures all around the world!!!!! We are now in the crossroads...maybe this is scary for some. It is opportunity to others. Do not be alarmed!

Welcome to the Mind Portal...enter with caution!!! If one brings bad intention into the portal then they will self-destruct most quickly. If one is afraid they cannot enter entirely (or at all...depending on the level of their fear). The changes it causes to perception are REAL...but one has to be sincere about the encryption of meaning or they will get no results.

What does it do? I will condense what I can into an answer. It amplifies the senses...causing them to function better then before. It brings about revolution by revolving. It opens access to all places. It speeds up human evolution tremendously more then anything else. It is the exponential curve
    of awareness. It is a ultimate dream machine...as with it one can build a virtual reality in their minds more real then Star Trek's holodeck and more real then what we think we see is real. Do you want a map of your mind? Here is the means!!!! See yourself and be aware!!!

How does it works? It is a spiral calendar canvas that puts one entire earth rotation into one page. The days are blank. They must be filled with a code of meaning...the symbols used must have associative value or they will not tap the deeper regions of the mind at all. Because we define the code...we give it meaning and thus we can read it. Otherwise it is merely a neat pattern. As the code fills the days in time a new pattern emerges...the pattern of the life of the observer!!! Then, take this calendar (which is 3 feet in circumfrance) and spin it. Wallah!!! Now you are seeing a time tunnel...a real time tunnel because it is filled with memory and that expands percecption.

It gets deeper then that though, as the eyes devour the spiral light, the energy moves through the mind and the entire body, settling into the quantaum vortexes within matter and there altering their pattern...waking them up!!! There is a process of physics at work in the psychological and pysiological make-up of the life.

I will describe it also as such: imagine waves of light of they enter the eye in a spin. Within this whirlwind of light are symbols that communicate the feelings and deeds of the Traveler. They zip through the nervous system, through every cell in the body and the pattern which is doing this is the fundemental pattern of creation...the Attractor. The energy of our matter bodies becomes sychronized and the dormant powers we possess active!!! Imaginate the energy as it moves though the body, after entering through the eyes! Consider for yourself what is really going on. Where does it go? I will illuminate this process more in the future!

Welcome to the Mind Portal!!!
    It is a gift, it is free, it is yours if you ask for it! I will not dely in mailing the PDF and manuel to any who ask. No charge!!! If your are ready for it then you will ask for it. If not, no worry. Why would I do this?

Because at this time I am the only Insider on Earth who is inside it! No one can speak sensibly to me of the experience because I am the first to be there. I am the only 'expert' at this moment...you cannot explain this from the outside...nor understand it if you are not in it!!! And because I am there I know what I am to do...so I'm doing it!!!
    I am not a messiah...not a saint...not a master....or anything special. I am a sincere Hue-man Be-ing who desires our survival and transcension!

To the doubters, please keep any negative statements to yourself, as this is a place for those who are interested, and as sour remarks will invite intense misfortune to your homes! To the curious, you are wise and I appraise you!!!
    I will answer any questions about the Mind Portal asked as best as I can...
    Once again...here is the thread for the Mind Portal...if you ask for it, it is yours for free!!! Let us then open the this thread and bring about fruitful dialogue! May your lives be productive and blessed with Light!!!

With Love and Respect,
    Jozen-Bo

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Sounds like a threat. That's very open minded of you to say such a thing.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

Bo is scared of criticism, that must mean that there's something not quite right with his mind portal.
    Say not so?!

8. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

I am not threatening anyone. Without an open mind forget it!!! I welcome any constructive criticisim anyone has to offer...this will bring good fortune to the critic. Use intelligence and consideration...I have feelings!!! Childish monkey behavior is the sort of criticsim I warn against, and no, it is not me who will come to your house...I have better things to do!!!! The misfortune will itself spring out of from within the monkey who plays ill with words. Its like jumping off a bridge.

As to the statement 'wtf', I am amused by this! If I am correct it stands for WHAT THE F'CK. I myself would say the same thing given that I where in your shoes. I can easily put myself back to where I was younger and then I'd say the same. Nothing wrong with that.

I don't think you are in a position to change my mind...you can state that you think its not working (LOLOLOLOL) for yourself without ever even trying it...but that is rather ignorant. I see, feel, hear, taste, and smell its success!!! I cannot speak or experience things for you...you have to do that yourself.

I would really like to avoid this turning into a monkey dance...so let's please be considerate of each other? I do not want to threaten anyone...I don't want anything bad for anyone!!!! We are entering a critical juncture and that stuff people call KARMA is now attracting its results quicker then in the past...we are approaching an era of instant Karma...where your own thoughts can kill yourself. Thats what I mean...thank you!!! Pay attention...as the thoughts and words and actions you produce come back to you with increasing speed. The evil will no longer be able to get away with their bull%"§& as it will smack them back in the face. And the good hearted will be have the good returned to them much quicker...praise!!!

Soon, the elite who are 'running' this world will have to make a choice...share or die!!! And this trickles on down to the middle class as well...we cannot continue to have 90% of the world impoverished and suffering...our survival is depending on many factors, equality included. If the mass of humanity deosn't make the leap in consciousness within the next couple of years...the universe can send a billion different things at us to wipe us out...no justification needed!!! If you know the Science of Chaos as well as I do, you'll easily understand how and why!

As to the Mind Portal...I haven't spun it in the last 3 monthes, and there was another 9 month gap as well. Tonight I am going to resume by putting the year of 2005-2006 on a wheel and spinning it. I will then patiently catch myself up to the current. Then things get real exciting!!!! Life is complex...I don't care to explain why I'd stop in the first place. Thats not important. Its more important that I carry on. I recommend to anyone who uses this to go easy...stop with they feel like it...NO PRESSURE...NO FORCE. Resume if it feels right. If you go to fast you will trip way too hard and lose it. There is a reason we are not born immediately with all the power in the universe...we are like trees, we grow and when we are ready we bloom and create life!!!
    If you could see the pranic energy of humans you'd see a tree with roots extending into the earth and branches into the cosmos.

I honor you for at the least reading this...that is harder to do then you think.
    It requires a certian degree of fortune to encounter this. A very high degree indeed. The world is a very big place....the internet is wonderful...I am more then certain that there is going to be a huge number of people interested...eventually the government itself will become interested!!! Already there are a number of people interested who have requested I provide and prepare them with something. I am now in the act of doing just that.
    I wish you the very best!!!

Best Regards,
    Jozen

9. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

And even more of a Woo Woo to keep away from it!

10. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

What does this mean..WOO WOO?

Could it mean that people might go WOOOOO in their minds as they keep a distance. I can understand if change scares people or if people think this is absurd and feel the need to tease. I am expecting a great deal of critcism...both good and childish.

I know these statements are bold and seem nuts. If it makes you feel better, just decide for yourself that that is the case and go away. I don't care either way. Do we remember what happened to the man that said the world was round? I'm saying something far more radical and so naturally I expect much difficulty. It is no concern of mine.

11. Laika Space Bitch Registered Senior Member

Hello Jozen-Bo. I am often referred to as Laika.

I already invented like an infinite of those.

12. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

Hello, Laika

I would love to see your time map invention. Could you e-mail me a PDF of a 1 year version? So far, I know of only one other person who has done work similar to mine. Her name is Eve Hogan and she has her own web site (check it out). She came up with a map much like mine 12 years before me. I had no idea of her existence at the time I developed my own- so my work is original, in that I did it without seeing it first.

Whereas I am certainly more reckless with my description, she is more modest. Consequently, I do believe I have tapped more of its potential then anyone on Earth! I have contacted her, and she told me it is very hard trying to get people to understand the signifigance of this mapping system. She was also very impressed with my work, which I quickly mailed her. I should contact her sometime soon, as I have great respect for her.

Do you use your time-map consistently enough to get any results? Do you spin it? Have you developed a code so you can keep track of your life? If what you are saying is true, then how could you be anything less then superb?

If you haven't gotten any results, you didn't do it right or you didn't put enough care into developing a good code. Without that, the map will not tap your subconscious and expand your awareness. Have you seen any energy that normally cannot be seen, such as radio waves or people's thought vibrations? Are your dreams more vivid? Has anyone or anything not of this earth contacted you?

I could draw up many different time map systems easily, but if I don't use them it is like having a car and not driving it. I have already came up with 13 different mapping systems (excellent designs) and over 32 systems of delivery. One of my favorites is the crystal spin, but that would take too long to explain here.

Also, if you do have a code, can I please see it. Copy it into a PDF file and email it to me. Don't give me the definitions, I DON'T want to see that. I just want to see your symbol coordination system- what symbols you use and not what they mean.

Regards,
    Jozen

13. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

14. draqon Banned Banned

so you take a gun

so you load it with bullets leaving one free space

so you spin the wheel on the gun

so you point it at your head, the steel of the gun touching the cold skin of your skull

and you shoot...

and spin

and you shoot...

and spin

and you shoot...

and spin...

and...

and you're dead

----

The end of mind portal enigma

15. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

The Spinning Wheel on the Game Board is rather tedious.

As to spinning and shooting...?
    I am already dead?
    I have done this quite some time and I don't think I'm dying any time soon.
    Doesn't concern me so or so.
    There is no Enigma for you.
    I am charging up!

Einstein once told me in a dream "life in one dogmatic enigma". Why would he say that to me?

So I'm guessing then, Dragon, you think this is dangerous? Now we can have the fun time of asking why? Please give a good answer for everyone in the future who might be reading this. I know it can be dangerous if it is approached wrong, but people won't even be capable of approaching it if it is wrong for them. The danger is that your mind becomes very charged, and the things you think about affect everything with more SPIN! If you can't keep good intents throughout, do not operate.

Do you know about the Butterfly Effect, the real thing, not the movie which does a poor job of describing it? Its called the butterfly effect because it is based on the science of Chaos, where small term changes can have huge long term impact on everything!

A butterfly flapping its wings in New York can by chance cause a Hurricane that kills millions in Tokyo. What about thoughts, then? A human thinking and releasing vibrations into the scene that spread out even quicker. I've seen it myself- don't need you to believe me. If your real smart you'll be following this carefully.

Our thoughts are our future!
    When they are charged with emotion, as always to some extent, they bend and warp how things turn out in the long run. Without a structure to see how you think you are moving without a map. Without some sort of map your lost.
    Most people operate on a vague fuzzy structure that they never even see clearly. And so the lifetimes pass by, over and over again.

Maybe you have some sort of map. Or maybe its a conglomerate of other peoples ideas in books, unmapped. People who get things done in life use planning and thought, they use maps to some extent to help them plan. A list of things is normal, that is mapping. Seldom, if at all, do people map everything out- in a way that it is a real map!

One little question. Why doe we have maps?

16. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

There are one hundred and one thoughts that people have had that are not indifferent from yours. They all make exaggerated claims with no evidence presented to support them. The usual argument is that they do need the evidence, everybody else should collect it if they want to argue against them, rather than realising that the evidence collection is a proportion of what they are suppose to do for such a claim/project/invention.

It seems to me your claim is a hybrid of many component pieces, some is taking scientific 'Buzz words' with paragraphs that might have been found in one or other 'Popular science magazine' while others stem back to indoctrination by certain Religions/Superstitions/Myths.

This too would suggest that you have little academic backgrounding, perhaps your a youngster that has yet to really learn anything other than just browsing Google/Wiki for quick answers when you need them.

I'd suggest that if you truly have a concept that can be Definitive rather than Ambiguous (Namely deal with one thing at a time rather than over complexing it) that you should deal with it at an academic level, *IF* the academics of course accept it. However medical professionals would suggest that you have a problem that needs to be rectified before it gets too bad, the longer it's left the worse it will get.

17. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

Think what you want to think. It doesn't concern me. Medical professionals would not do as you say. I bet you'd love to think you got it figured out. You know who belongs where because your the master of sanity. That makes you rather dangerous, spreading ca ca about whose sane and not. Do you have any real hard evidence? Or just spittle from your mouth? Without that, your just talking a bunch of hype.

I don't care if others help me collect evidence or not. It would be nice, but its not so important. I have already met with the Professionals!!
    None of them are saying I am as you say: in need of whatever. I have even met with government officials. They too, show more respect and interest for my work then you do. I guess thats why they are in charge and not you! Good thing!

As to my education? I pound through several books each week. I study myself non stop, even after I obtained my diploma. I was tested in middle school for some rather unusual characteristics, the test revealed I had an ability to configure geometry that was one in billion at least. After that the government
    had me visit with a therapist to evaluate my unusual mind. We become friends, he is a very intelligent man. He gave me the book Chaos, by James Gleick. and wrote a message to me telling me I have the mind of a true scientist. Many of my teachers have said I should attend the best schools in America and become a scientist. I went my own way. Architecture.

I make good money, get along with the people I work with. I don't bother them with my private interest, my concern is doing the best work I can. I have a lot of respect for these people and I am happy with my work. Do you speak only English? What is your specialty? Nonsense? Slanting stuff?

You haven't made a single comment about the science of this, good or bad.
    As to it being a Hybrid, yes. Of a life-time of study. This work is a combination of a pattern I saw through my life in everything I studied.

Your reaction has no serious consideration behind it!
    Your ignorant statement is likely only to scare people from this. My guess is you have no interest. Or it is more interesting to screw something up then it is to find out more about it? How pitiful!!

I know my opening statement is overdone. A means to Immortality? That is overdoing it. Especially if I don't clarify now. Everything we do last forever. Every act never goes away. Each act is in itself immortal. With such a map, you can easily see what stuff you did with forgetting about it.

As to my perception and belief, I thank GOD thank this world is freer now more then ever (that people can't dictate my life!!!! YEAH!!!!). That I can believe freely and perform my own experience. No one can tell me what my religion has to be, how I have to be, how to 'fit' in. If I see energy, so what!

I am beginning to regret this thread, as it seems to cost my valuable time defending myself from such pettiness.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2008
  18. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

Care to tell what these symbols are or how they are created? Please no metaphors, but concrete examples, a picture with explanation would be nice.

Eyes devour? And from where the light, you mean the reflected light from the device?

What are quantum vortexes within matter? What defines their pattern?

You wake up quantum vortexes within matter by altering their pattern?
    Sounds like some science speak from a sci-fi film with a script writer who grabbed random words from a science article. Care to explain technically?

Why? Why should it?

Are you saying that everything we see goes through every cell of our body?
    Please prove it.

Oh, and last for now - Why would spinning symbols suggesting a year of personal reflection do anything extraordinary?

19. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

these are good questions. I will try to answer.

“They must be filled with a code of meaning...the symbols used must have associative value”
    Care to tell what these symbols are or how they are created? Please no metaphors, but concrete examples, a picture with explanation would be nice.

I will post a few pages from me first prototype code here in a few days. I might even include the current code- but I can't give the definitions away, only that the symbols are defined (not with my current code). I know this won't help much until I post them, but try to imagine a circle, square, and triangle. How many patterns of circles, squares, and triangles could you fit into it. 2 circles means something 1 circle doesn't. If its red then its meaning changes from that of green. Is there a line attached to the top or bottom. Does that line zig-zag or wave. A black dot on the border between days represents a dreamless night, a symbol tells me what kind of dream I had. Between the borders are the days. Over 30 bits of information are stored there; how did I feel, did I have sex..for how long and in what way?, did I work, am I talking to people- relating, doing art?...what kind and when, how about music, or writing, and what did I write?, or did I meditate or practice my martial arts? Keeping touch with my family? Praying in my own way? What did I eat and when. Do have any symptoms of illness? Pains? The base I started with covered all of this. The base I am now using covers anything I can think of. No matter what I do, I have a symbol so I know what I did on what day. I really have to Scan some examples soon! Give me a week or so.

“the eyes devour the spiral light”
    Eyes devour? And from where the light, you mean the reflected light from the device?

Yes, I do! Devour is a metaphor, the light waves really do go into your head where they are absorbed into what your mind makes into a picture. If you look at something arousing, doesn't get into your head and arouse you? Or perhaps looking at something gross...that turns you off? The information pattern is burning its print into your brain cells, affecting how they function and effecting your perception.

“settling into the quantaum vortexes within matter and there altering their pattern.. ...waking them up!!!

What are quantum vortexes within matter? What defines their pattern?

This is not so easy to do as it is to see. I lack the technical ability to express clearly what I see with my eyes. Guess what, though.. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT QUANTOM VORTEXES IN MATTER IS TYPE IT IN IN GOOGLE!!! There are plent yo pictures to help you get an idea od the pattern around if you look a little. There is a lot of powerful arguments and evidences already existing for this little subject! All fine particles, from photons to quarons contain spiral geometry. They have multiple fields around them that determine how they behave. These fields are determined by the way energy pulls into the particle and pushes out. My definition of a a vortex is the whirlwind like shape of energy exchange within a crystallized particle, dynamic. The center of this behavior of winding is the equilibrium of the vortex. All things rotate at the finest level.
    This function would clearly map out a vortex spin over time.
    A quantum vortex within matter is a geometric shape universal to all phenomena, that is, all phenomena produce the function of an attractor; this can no longer be contended...unless your ignorant of the math behind it. Read Chaos by James Gleick...Expanded version with math formulas that are proven!!! I don't have time to cover every detail. What defines their pattern is the shape they make over a function of time. Take a pendulum for example: even though its arm swings back and forth it maps out an Attractor
    pattern over time, if its kinetic energy is measured. Everything in the universe shares this feature!!! There is not one single exception.

You wake up quantum vortexes within matter by altering their pattern?
    Sounds like some science speak from a sci-fi film with a script writer who grabbed random words from a science article. Care to explain technically?

I am not a scientist. I could of been a scientist, but I chose not to. I chose to be an architect. Sorry. It has been some time since all the technical terms were fresh in my head. It would take too long to explain and I don't have the words. What is life? Can anyone really say. No one as of yet can really answer that question. A good scientist is at least modest enough to admit this.
    I believe a fire is alive. It needs fuel, it does thing we can never predict,
    and it burns out, the fire dies as we say. This applies to all bodies that come together. A tornado has a life of its own. Don't expect me to prove this, but I suspect that it even possesses a sort of awareness. If you pull the plug in your bath tub, the whirl drain that forms lives for a short while, until the water completely drains. I do not claim to be an authority on life and death, its just a possibility.
    No, I am not grabbing random words from articles, I read books from beginning to end, normally at least two a week. And, yes, I know damn well that it sounds like a sci-fi film...there will probably be sci-fi films about this in the future. I am sorry if it comes out like that, it can't be helped.

What I mean by waking up the vortexes is it is unfolding an incredibly complicated pattern within the oscillation of the frequency at a very finite level. These new wave patterns effect the overall master wave of the life form, changing it. Have you ever studied clocks? Put several on a wall and they all sychnronize their ticking because a master wave developes in the wall, enveloping all the clocks individual ticks until they become sychonized. It is the same with cells and the energy they communicate, they use waves of vibrations as well as electricity. Both carry patterns through the body. Those patterns determine where the electricity or vibration do what. I guess your not a doctor, are you? Its common stuff, really. Try reading some of the most recent works of our PHD experts....please.

All information is stored within some sort of pattern. If there is no pattern, there is no information. That is nothing new. The energy moving about is the exchange of information as it is becoming activated. Not only electric and vibrational patterns, but something even faster has been recognized that travels through the body allowing it to communicate with its self. Scientist are now trying to figure out what it is. Here's a good book on the subject, heavy reading material for you: Energy Medicine Therapeutics and Human Performance by James Oschman. I don't have time to write a book about it, he already did. ...I would have to stop for about 3 or so weeks to gather a good presentation on this, it is way too complicated for a quick summary. And I don't think it would serve much purpose, anyways.

Yes, you wake up vortexes, their patterns become increasingly self-aware as they spin their life. There is a pattern to the brain waves that changes when we are awake or asleep, it changes with our thoughts and if it changes our thoughts change. I see many dimensions are that involved; we obviously can't agree about dimensions enough to make it worth debating any further. If you are open to the possibility of a living rock, then what I am saying might be possible. Otherwise, why should I bother? I would rather spend my time going deeper into the portal.

“The energy of our matter bodies becomes sychronized and the dormant powers we possess active!!!

Why? Why should it?

The energy of our matter bodies is the place where our thoughts spring forth. The state that the energy is in that make us determines what we do. How do Yoga's go for 2 or more weeks buried without breathing? Being sychronized is having energy move unblocked, as it should. The better tuned our bodies are to moving energy, the more energy we have to think or fight or whatever, do something with. This especially applies to the energy used in sex, if the energy doesn't move, the sex sucks! Dormant Powers, yes, I 100% believe humans can do way way more then they are. I believe in the Kundulini and Tantra, I practice both and enjoy the benefits of doing so. Pranic energy hasn't been proven has it? Do you expect me to prove that, too? That is a lot you are asking of me. I work with pranic energy directly, specially when having sex! To a person who works with pranic energy, such as a Yoga or myself, you either found it or ya didn't. Once you find it you never forget the distinguished feeling of finding it, through breath and meditation. I am so glad I know about it! Makes having sex a real blast! Do you believe in telepathy? Or teleknesis? I'm trying to make sense of what happened to me and what I am sensing, it is not easy using words.
    I feel like I am tapping dormant powers in myself, because my senses are amplifying tremendously and strange things are happening. I feel things I can scarcely describe. I could be wrong, but I'm not wrong about saying this does something to your head. That's why I am experimenting with it, to find out. I've been having so much fun I thought I'd share that. It's not important to me if you do this or not. There are already more then enough people interested. This world is a very curious place.

“They zip through the nervous system, through every cell in the body”
    Are you saying that everything we see goes through every cell of our body?
    Please prove it.

You want lots of proof. This is another area that would waste too much of my time. Read the most modern energy medicine books available, they write all about it better then I could ever say. Do you have any idea what so ever about the world of vibrations? Or how light travels through the head? It is nothing more then electric magnetic energy waves. How does a wave contain
    information? Do I really need to answer this? Try typing in Human Energy Field
    in google- you'll get 97,700, 000 hits. Or get a good up to date medical book.

Our body is in constant communication with itself, it relies more types of energies then just electric, but, yeah, an electric current carries specific yes or no commands to say the least. The cells in your foot are connected to the rest of you. Everything you hear goes through your body, too. A sound vibration that contacts a body passes through the body entirely.

The pattern I talk about that zips though the nervous system and every cell starts in the brain, where the altered brain frequency relies the frequency changes as it sends signals to the other cells it communicates to. The pattern is within the frequency. In the beating of the heart is an amazing and complex relation of electro-magnetic and vibrational waves, these waves and electric patterns govern the body, as they are the master wave pulse generators. The sensitive equilibrium can be altered by the faintest signal, when we think our state of mind is altered, it is sending a signal to the heart and the heart sends one back. The two communicate, this is clear. Going into the portal changes the state of your brain's frequency, thereby altering the signal and overall pattern, both short term and long term. Any good medical expert will understand how frequencies of information move through the body.

Oh, and last for now - Why would spinning symbols suggesting a year of personal reflection do anything extraordinary?

That's what I'm trying to find out! But I know that it does! Other people have already found this out for themselves as well. It is not easy to explain, because it is true pioneer work. There are no experts out there in the world on this. I wish there were. This type of experiment has never been performed in the entire history of humanity! Do you honestly expect me to have all the answers? All I can do at best is give my version of the story, which is probably worth listening to, since I'm actually there experiencing this stuff. Who can give an objective account of whats going on here? It is a tricky question to answer.

20. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

A quantum vortex is a topological defect exhibited in superfluids and superconductors. The existence of these quantum vortices were independently predicted by Richard Feynman and Alexei Alexeyevich Abrikosov in the 1950s. They were later observed experimentally in Type-II superconductors, liquid helium, and atomic gases (see Bose-Einstein condensate).
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_vortex

So there are no quantum vortexes in the matter of the human body.

So, in other words, this technique does something to your head, but you are not sure what. Seeing you lack medical/scientific education this is not something I'd want to try on myself.
    Well, this is a science forum, of course I do.
    Pointing me to a heap of books is no good, try doing that writing a scientific paper and you'd be thrown out of uni. At least give me titles and authors of specific books.
    I'm only a sunday biologist, but I don't see how what we see could go through every cell of our body. Are you suggesting that communication link is between my brain and individual cells in my bloodstream?
    Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.

If you don't want to, don't have the time to, or can't give any proof, that's fine too, it just reflects on how people perceive your Mind Portal idea.

21. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

None of what I wrote were personal attacks directed at you, what I wrote is how you will be perceived by people, not caring about your perception to them itself however undermines them taking any seriousness in what you suggest. I mean how is somebody suppose to receive someone with a "I don't care" attitude.

I do only speak English, it's unfortunate I know, since it would be handy to speak other languages and get a better understanding of their cultures from my perspective. It however has little relevance to this thread.

As to my speciality, I would like to suggest I'm a student because no matter if you think you know it all, there is always something new to learn.

"A wise man admits he knows nothing."

As for:
    How on earth is someone suppose to comment about something that is not written to be understood? I mean we haven't even arrived even got to a point of substantiating a claim since currently the claim itself isn't defined (It's Ambiguous)

Currently I think you are Running too fast, you should learn to 'crawl' first. (This is the metaphoric of how a child first crawls before it can stand and then walk or run. You are like such a child trying to run with no motivational cognitive programming or muscle structure to even stand let alone run. If you want to truly get through to people what ever it is you are trying to explain, then slow down, move back to the first step of the ladder and take each step at a time rather than trying to jump to the top.)

22. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

To Avatar,

“So there are no quantum vortexes in the matter of the human body.”
    That is only one version of a description. There are many more. Here are a few other sources that are a little more interesting.
    www.astrosciences.info
    research.yale.edu
    cmt.rutgers.edu
    nlds.sdsu.edu
    You can also try typing VORTEX MATTER or QUANTOM VORTEX MATTER. Why are so many universities investigating this theory seriously, like Yale? In case you forgot, our bodies are made of matter. Matter exchanges energy in vortex shapes, like a drain in a tub. This occurs around and within the particle. There are about 17,000 hits for the word quantum vortex matter, mostly theories, but many are interesting and deserve to be looked at. Are we to throw away every theory now?

This topic about Stephen Hawkin’s Theory covers an interesting subject on how black holes cannot entirely destroy the information they receive.
    www.cbc.ca

“So, in other words, this technique does something to your head, but you are not sure what. Seeing you lack medical/scientific education this is not something I'd want to try on myself.”

No, I can’t be 100% sure about what it does, nobody can. There is risk involved. I want that to be clear to anyone. It’s only fair. I am willing to take just such a risk, because I am curious. I am an experimenter, doing a real experiment. Does one have to be a scientist or a doctor to achieve something or to be aware of something signifigant? That’s a narrow view I’d think. Don’t try it then.

“Well, this is a science forum, of course I do.
    Pointing me to a heap of books is no good, try doing that writing a scientific paper and you'd be thrown out of uni. At least give me titles and authors of specific books.
    I'm only a sunday biologist, but I don't see how what we see could go through every cell of our body. Are you suggesting that communication link is between my brain and individual cells in my bloodstream?
    Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.”

In case you missed it, I already cited two very good books worth investigating. Here they are again.
    CHAOS, by James Gleick
    ENERGY MEDICINE IN THERAPEUTICS AND HUMAN PERFORMANCE, by James Oschman
    There are plenty of more, by as you said, why give you a list of books to read. I’m no longer in the uni, so I don’t have to worry about passing any classes.

Yes, I am suggesting that there is a link between the brain and the individual blood cells. Ever hear about vibrations and brain waves? I will leave it as a suggestion for now. If you look around a little, there is a tremendous amount of material already existing about that subject. This is a science forum and, off course, people want proof. I thought it might be interesting to announce what I was up to and give people a chance to investigate it for themselves. It’s too early to ascertain anything.

If you don't want to, don't have the time to, or can't give any proof, that's fine too, it just reflects on how people perceive your Mind Portal idea.”

I would love to have more time to work out a good theory, and a means to test it. But it does take time. My time is heavily divided; I have responsibilities. I also need free time to play every now and then. Maybe I will find the time in the future. I understand what you are saying, people won’t be able to understand it without some kind of proof, they want scientific data. I hope that one day it can be provided, so we might understand if there are benefits or not.

23. Myles Registered Senior Member

Can I see it without having to visit a funny farm ?