The S.A.M. and (Q) Show

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by (Q), Dec 2, 2007.

1. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

So-called Islamic "scholars" are biased, they MUST be. Hence, they cannot be taken seriously. Your argument is fallacious in that ONLY those who agree with biased scholars are NOT spurious.

Anyone knowing the language can interpret. The problem is that like any scriptures, they can be interpreted in many ways. You simply don't agree with someone else's interpretation.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

By our logic, anyone who works in science is biased, hence we must look to the nonscientists for verification.

People who know nothing about the language or the religion are the experts.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Yes, your fumbling with logic is as ridiculous as always.

One can know the language and read the book and glean whatever interpretation they want. You're such an idoit, you don't even understand that your own so-called "scholars" don't agree with one another in the interpretations.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I agree. I am talking about the sources that don't know the language and provide interpretations.
    Yes, and yet there are those who do not know the language even and presume to interpret it.

Fascinating, is it not?

8. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Uh, excuse me princess, I didn't start this thread, you did. So, please immediately remove my userid. Now.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!