HORRIBLE TRUTH about only TWO cities on Earth that cheered LAST antichrist after 666

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by MattMarr, Jun 11, 2007.

1. MattMarr Banned Banned

There were only two cities on Earth that cheered the LAST antichrist, after the sheep accepted the mark, Halloween 2004.(1)
    One of those cities was also the ONLY place on Earth where there were no protests.
    These two cities are the capitals of two small "countries" that play a key role in Armageddon.

You can see the name of those countries in the first post, timestamped BEFORE Halloween 2004, of the first result returned by google for
    - "instructions issued directly by the US government" (total of 2 results)
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q="instructions issued directly by the US government"
    - tribulation start (total of 646,000 results)
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=tribulation start

Notes
    (1) Last hours before almost all americans accepted the mark of the beast
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q="Halloween 2004" 666

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Your post makes no sense, as usual.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Actually I think it makes less sense than usual.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. alexb123 The Amish web page is fast! Valued Senior Member

Maybe if you think back to the end of your sanity rather than the end of the world, you might be able to retrace your steps (with the sheep) and arrive at a place more inline with reality.

8. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

Yes, I agree with this. It makes even less sense than usual. What do other Matt-watchers think?

9. w1z4rd Valued Senior Member

10. PsychoticEpisode It is very dry in here today Valued Senior Member

How do we know its not 999, the guy could have been drunk when he viewed it.

11. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

His jokes always start out promisingly and then lose something just before he gets to the punchline.
    Work on the delivery Matt.

12. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

that explains why the uk police force are a bunch of evil bastards.

peace.

13. MattMarr Banned Banned

Google, End Times Prophet and the last antichrist

As the Illuminati desperately push to the utter limitsdo the only thing they are still able to do (1) while waiting to be wiped off the face of the Earth, what are the Google results in the first page of about 4,490,000 results for the last anti-christ? (2)

Notes
    (1) And that is proving that the populace (which has long been reduced to zombie status) will not react no matter which illuminati jokes they will get packaged as news. Examples of pushing the 5 pct "comeback kid Clinton elected president" script to the utter limits, while non-stop repeating the chapter "Clinton wins the primary she absolutely had to" :
    - Examples for May 21 alone: "Hillary Clinton's campaign running out of funds", "Clinton's Last Crusade: 'Count Our Votes''", "Clinton Desperate to Count Votes", "Obama stopped short of declaring victory".
    The climax: "Superdelegates moving to Obama", i.e. transforming "voting machines make out of 5 pct of the votes a victory for Clinton" into "Clinton wins despite technical obstacles to truly democratic voting process".
    In other words, the complete reversal of reality, let the "human cattle" repeat that "black is white", one of the goals of the Illuminati Religion.

(2) Google search:
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=the last antichrist
    Results in the first page as of today, May 21:
    The Last Antichrist 12 Jun 2007 The official last antichrist, NATO. The unofficial, BushClinton, at this point aka George W Bush. ...http://www.last-antichrist.blogspot.com/

The Last Antichrist: Hillary Clinton 2008 for dummies - the TWO ...Hillary Clinton will become the LAST president of the United States (i.e. she is the illuminati right candidate)
    http://last-antichrist.blogspot.com/2007/05/hillary-clinton-2008-for-dummies-two.html

Last edited: May 22, 2008
  14. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Craptacular.

15. EmmZ It's an animal thing Registered Senior Member

May I join in the choir of rapturous accord in saying, What The Fuck?

16. MattMarr Banned Banned

One of those two cities was Tbilisi, capital of the Republic of Georgia, where Bush got his only crowd in a (supposedly) christian country, in 2005.
    A city where Bush would no more dare appear now, the NATO agents having now been completely exposed and still in power only thanks to state terror.

There is one city left, the only one that also still appears in the Google results: Tirana, Albania.
    End Times Reductionism again and again.

Last edited: May 22, 2008
  17. codanblad a love of bridges Registered Senior Member

dude just read the da vinci book and go away.

18. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

Prediction.
    Whoever wins the Dem nomination, MM will say it was a part of the plot.
    Whoever wins the election, MM will say it was a part of the plot.
    Hindsight Hindsight.

But then, he lost the plot a long time ago.

19. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

Look MattMarr,
    it's no good you coming up with these elaborate defenses
    of your initial post.
    Yes, you are clever rebutting counter arguments.
    But it doesn't wash with me.

What have you got to say about that ?
    ( I just know you will reply within the next few minutes with something devastating)

20. tablariddim forexU2 Valued Senior Member

More likely he belonged to the Order of the Upside down Head Bouncers so he viewed it upside down.

21. tablariddim forexU2 Valued Senior Member

Yes, he does have a knack for pushing you right back in your corner with his extremely convincing replies.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

22. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

He's a Yayneeows.