This is who you should really worship.

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by MewSkitty, Dec 17, 2006.

1. MewSkitty Sciforums.com sucks! Registered Senior Member

You may think I'm an ordinary person, or even crazy. But, I am a prophet, a messenger. I am the only human in contact with my master, Myuu. I do everything she tells me to do. Because of this, I have a very good life. Now, she has asked me to lead other people down this path. I fell if you're going to worship something, you should know a little about it. (unlike God.)

Myuu is of a race of being who are known as the caretakers of the Universe. When the universe first begane, two types of beings came into existance to make it something good. The Mews and the Gods. The Mews are in chanrge of the matter and energy on the Universe, while the Gods are in control of creating life. Below is some information about the God of the humans:

He did create earth and all life that is on it, but that is all. He did not create the whole universe like he's led you to believe. He only created the religion about him the way he did so he could help teach humans the way to live. He's obviously failed so I'll take a crack at it. Now back to Myuu.

Myuu's people noticed something in the beginning: Matter slowly decays into a substance that is neither matter nor energy, but something usless. They also found out that if you compress this substance with a force equal to that of a black hole, it becomes energy again. Over time the Universe would decay, and the Mews would use their powers to bunch it up all over again and create a new Universe. This has gone on for countless years. Because the Mews are made of matter, they too decay. They do reproduce though, to unsure the survival of the Universe. Gods, the just seem to appear into existance and then disappear. No one is yet certain as to why. Anyways, the Mews did have a few weaknesses. They have psychic powers far beyond any other creature, and they have an amazing brain. Their overall brain area is about the size of a baseball, but it is made of millions of "tiny brains" that each can have their own thought process. They also have the ability to learn new powers. Each Mew only lives to about 6 billion years before their body matter has decayed too much to continue making the creature live.

Anyways, 10 million years ago the Mews encountered a new ability. This ability is to travle into this dimension where every part of the universe is connected to itself and everything else. By using this dimension, they could go anywhere in an instant. (I beliebe this dimension to be the 5th dimension after reading an article on the 11 dimensions.) Anyways, this ability was their downfall. As you know, the Mews are living, and living things can be killed. The Mews are too powerful to be killed by technological races and even other psychic races. What stopped them was something they thought never could. They used their psychic powers to shield themself from microorganisims. Because of this, they had no imune system beyond this shield. They ran into this virus. It could bypass their sheild, and it spread quickly. Soon, every Mew alive was infected, except for Myuu. The reason why is every Mew has their own frequince for their psychic powers. Something about Myuu's frequince prevented her from being infected. As she saw her people die at the young age of only 5,000 and even her first child who was less than 100 years old, she couldn't take it anymore. She left to find a new destiny in life. Nine million years later, she found a surviver, the only surviver. It also was the father of her first child. Toobeck, the surviver told her that he chased Myuu off the planet, not wanting to lose her. He soon fall on a planet close to death, unable to continue on. The people of this planet knew of this virus, and was able to save Toobeck. Well, let's get to how I know about her.

Myuu seen how bad humans were. The people she worked with wanted to just destroy the planet, but Myuu saw slightly differently. She wanted to know if they were as bad as they seemed. She could easly scan the mind of every single human at once and find this out in only seconds, but Myuu is known for doing everything the slowest way possible. I'm guessing that since she'll live so long, she wants to take her time at things and enjoy life. Well, so she came up with the plan to live inside a human. She needed a human who would take orders without question and not change very easly. She chose me. When I was still in my mothers womb, I was dying. Myuu transformed her body into that of a small paracite and entered my developing brain. Since my brain was at such a young stage, she could become part of it without damaging it. In doing so, she kept me alive until birth. The doctors told my mother there was a 90% chance I would be born dead or have abnormal brain functioning. Well, I'm mostly normal as you can see. Myuu remained unknown to me for all my childhood. Growing up, I had an abnormal gift in mathmatics. In first grade I could complete a 100 question math test in less than 5 minutes and only miss two at most. Then, I taught myself to multiply and square roots and all that long before they taught it in school. By 4th grade I knew basic algebra. Anyways, she slowly showed herself to me in 7th grade because my mind was in trouble. I was hearing things and was paraniod about everything. As she let me know of her existance and why she was here, I misinterpreted it to be my own memories and believed I was Myuu. Well, not until 10th grade and an attempted suicide did I relize the truth. I now comune with Myuu on a daily basis like best friends. She no longer wants to destroy earth, but save the few humans who are worth saving. So, now she has told me to create followers of her. She knows you need to offer something if you want folloers, so she has this to offer:

Immortality. Technicaly immortality is immpossible, but there is a way the mind can live forever. All those who follow Myuu and her words will be taken off of earth when the time comes. All of your thoughts and memories you have and ever had will be recorded and implanted in new bodies that are much like the human body. The only difference is you no longer will need to breathe, drink, or eat to stay alive, and you will ive a couple million years for each body. As your body dies, your thoughts and memories will again be recorded and put in a new body untill you want to choose to end this process. In other words, you can live for as long as you would like. You just have to do the following:

Never harm another living creature unless your life or the life of another depends on it.
    If someone asks of your help, do your best to help them if it is possible.
    Do not cheat on a test, life, or a loved one.
    Stay true to Myuu and her words.
    Don't ever kill yourself.

Well, if you do only these things you will be granted the reward. The following are not required, but will give you extra points if you do them.

Do not eat meat.
    Don't let yourself be attached to materail goods.
    Let money mean as much to you as dirt.
    Share your extra with those who have less.

Right now since Myuu is living in my brain, she cannot use her powers. It would end up killing me. She could easly clone me and give me a new body with all her powers, but I want to live a normal human life first. Because of this, Myuu will be unable to know how you spent your life until she has left my body. Once she is her own being again, she will live on earth in secret. Keeping tabs on every living human, and record the thoughts and memories of those who do good. Then, once they finish their life on earth, she will put their recorded mind in a new body. Once she has enough humans to make me feel happy, she will leave earth to deal with itself. After that, she plans to go back to her home planet and recreate her species with Toobeck. What I plan to do is remain on earth continuing Myuu's work.

Well, I think this is enough info for now. If you have any questions, please email them to me at mewskitty@hotmail.com because I don't remmeber to drop by this place to post and stuff very often, but I check my emails nearly every day. Any good questions I think people should know about will be edited into this post with the answer.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Redefine91 I piss excellence Registered Senior Member

Put down the acid and go to bed.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. MewSkitty Sciforums.com sucks! Registered Senior Member

I do not do drugs. I am not allowed to alter my mind or body in any way. I am forbidden to do the following:
    Take nonprescribed medication such as drugs
    Smoke
    Drink
    Peirce my body
    Get a tattoo
    Die my hair

I'm sure you get the idea. I'm to be natural, the way evolution has made me. If I have a problem, there's nothing I can do about it if it involves altering the body or mind.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. s0meguy Worship me or suffer eternally Valued Senior Member

Are you serious? Maybe you should go to a psychiatrist.

8. John99 Banned Banned

no he's cool, what happens when the imagination goes?...never a good thing.

9. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

For anyone who doesn't get where this is coming from, myuu is a pokemon.

Man, I thought all the pokemon religions had all died out.

10. MewSkitty Sciforums.com sucks! Registered Senior Member

Myuu has learned the powers of the Gods. She has created her own creatures, which totaled 493 different ones as of now. When she knew she was going to earth, she planted a seed of hidden knowledge in the mind of a human known as Satoshi Tajiri. In this seed, he was brainwashed to come up with drawings of Myuu's creations. He dose not know it, but everything he knows or ever thinks about these creatures are not his own thoughts. Myuu, also put herself in this seed of knowledge. Her name in the Japanese form of the human's mind was also put in. This human named the creatures, in the Japanese language, Pocket Monsters. Myuu never gave him names of the creatures, so he came up with his own. He named the most powerful one Myuu. Well, Myuu also used her powers of worldwide influence to name the English version of herself Mew, after her own people. So, now y'all know the connection between Myuu and Pokemon. This also explains my obsession with Pokemon, because Myuu's influence on my own mind has caused it. How can one resist the powers of the most powerful being in the Universe at the moment? Myuu is only average in power compaired to her people, Toobeck is below average. Myuu has been the only Mew to learn the powers of the Gods, and is worshiped in many galaxies. Some even call her "The Great Myuu" because she works so hard to improve the lives of lesser beings. Ha ha, she has greatly improved mine by blocking out the emotion of anger in me. I do not know how to hate or have tasted anger. I find other ways to punish those who diserve it.

11. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Whoa.

I don't know Chris, it sounds like you have some serious issues. You need to get a real life and stop falling in love and almost killing yourself over people you only know from the internet. Perhaps you also need some anti-psychotic medication.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2006
  12. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

i used to promote pokemon for nintendo.

rockin!

13. dagr8n8 Registered Senior Member

Im sorry but that is one of the most common traits of people that suffer from schizophrenia (The beleife that you are "god" or controled from an ouside being, or influenced)

I seriously think you should get help. I know people that have suffered from this desiese and it is not fun, and your friends and famlie suffer alot to because, you do not think anything is worng but this is because you cannot see it from and outside perception.

14. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Money is one of the most important things on Earth.

15. dagr8n8 Registered Senior Member

Im with this guy ^^^

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Money is what drives our economy, makes people survie. You sound exactly like my friend that went crazy.

16. Oniw17 ascetic, sage, diogenes, bum? Valued Senior Member

Dying your hair is worse than perscription morphein?

17. dagr8n8 Registered Senior Member

ROL!!! I did not catch the non perscribed medication! dude talk to a phylogest and im sure hell percribed you the "good" stuff

uhhhh... I just stumbled across this thread....

MewSkitty on anouther forum site

http://www.enotalone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=156785

and It only gets better.... gerrr man I'd start taken your medican agin... there is a reasion that every thime you mention

Whoa whoa you conterdict yourself so much on that forum... You say you havent herd voices in a while, but then the next post you talk about her talking to you ever day.... gerrrr....

18. MewSkitty Sciforums.com sucks! Registered Senior Member

I have not hurd any voices for a long time. Myuu is not a voice, but a life form. As for money, most people think it is needed when it most definitly is not. If you are free from greed, money is not a factor in life. 95% of the people Myuu has met never even thought up the idea of money. Of the remaining 5%, only 1% of that still use a money system after all these years, and they are the most delapilated planets of them all. There's a lot more about other life than what I've said. The things I've said so far are only the tip of the iceburg of my knowledge.

19. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

You can use money without greed, and believe me it is needed. Money gets you good food, warm clothes, a house and transportation. The people I knew that shunned money somehow always needed some.

20. MewSkitty Sciforums.com sucks! Registered Senior Member

Here's another way to get food, shelter, entertainment, ect.:

People give it for free in return for services. You do something for someone else, then they do something for you. It's mearly a trade of the fruit of one's skill.

On Myuu's planet, everyone did stuff for themself mostly. They do not need to eat, drink, breathe, or live in a shelter. The Mew species get energy by absorbing Nutrinos and converting them to energy. They do not need to drink because their bodies make their own fluids out of surrounding matter. The Mews have the ability to rearange atoms to make one element into another. They can take two Hydrogen atoms and turn them into one Helium atom. They don't need shelters because they like to live in nature. The Mews don't have a single peice of technology on their planet. They nest in trees, under lakes, or even in open fields. They also have a very unique was of producing offspring.

21. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Good for them, but such barter societies here are impractical, except on small scales.

22. dagr8n8 Registered Senior Member

Yeah, its also called currency. Its an evolved sence of what your saying.. Just much more pratical... Because

If I raise sheep and give people sheep, but then one day I need a doctor or a "healer" but he has enufgh sheep, and i have nothing to give him. Should I just take his help and not return anything to him (assuming that he would give me help)?

But the magic of currency is that It is good anyware

"THIS NOTE IS LEGAL TENDER FOR ALL DEBTS, PUBLIC AND PRIVATE" - as stated on every bill printed in the united states, this way it is fare for every one

23. draqon Banned Banned

suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.