White Racist America

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bregowald, Nov 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bregowald Registered Member

Hello,

I am an anti-racist and also a man of color. I am concerned about the growth of White Racism in America, especially because White Racism has now become mainstream. White Racists no longer wear Nazi suits or white sheets, as it is convenient to stereo-type them as: they wear professional business suits and use the language of college graduates. Let us examine some of these White racists - it is always wise to know your enemy.

First off, here are some of the main websites that you have to look out for:

[advertising links deleted by moderator]

xx - A Blog run by racist libertarian geneticists
    xx - Pro-'white' magazine
    xx - Pro-'white' thinktank
    xx - The number one journal for white collar academic racism.
    xx - Academic right-wing white racist science magazine.
    xx - Archive of False Science promoting racism.
    xx - White racist blog: has dozens of college graduate white racist writers.
    xx - White Bigots who seek to reform US immigration policy.

There are plenty more, but this list should give us an idea of the new face of White Racism in America.

The new face of White Racism - know thy enemy:

[libelious material removed]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2006
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Bregowald Registered Member

Oh yeah, I forgot - probably one of the most scariest White Racists out there - [deleted]

[advertising links deleted]

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

What color?? We have lots of racists around here, but some are kinda' particular who they hate. So ...if you want to be hated properly, then you have to tell us what color you are.

"Enemy"??? I thought you said that you were anti-racist? Now you're saying openly that ye're a racist and that your "enemy" is the white racists. Are you racist or not? Make up your mind.

As for the rest of your post, I didn't even read it ....I can see racist material without having to read it all.

Baron Max

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Bregowald Registered Member

I am of mixed race.

I am, those people are white racists. What's racist about opposing white racism?

8. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Well, either no one can hate you or lots of people can hate parts of you. Just guessing, I'd say that you're in big trouble!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Well, are you also racist against black racists who are racist against whites? Or do you just hate white people who are racist? Big difference, so think carefully about your answer or you'll be labeled.

Just guessing here, but from your posts, I think you just don't like white people who don't like blacks. But being mixed race, how can you do that?

Baron Max

9. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I think you are being too hard on Richard Dawkins, as well as Pat Buchanan.

Dawkins' science is not false, and his aim is not to "legitimise bourgeois society", but promote science and rationality. There is nothing extremist about his books or his cause, and he does not advocate eugenics.

Gender differences are biologically determined, how else would they be?

Why do you only oppose "white racists? Don't you mean the white supremecists?

Don't you object to all forms of racism?

I understand that Pat Buchanan thinks that there should be a temporary halt on immigration in order to give the many new immigrants time to assimilate into American society. He is opposed to multiculturalism, which is the idea that many cultures can exist in harmony in one nation.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2006
  10. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

Bregowald, this is unpossible! I was assured many times that only inbred, white trailer trash high school drop outs were racist and that no peer reviewed scholars could possibly believe in the social construct known as race (which can be verified in the lab with 99.7% accuracy) let alone the existance of racial differences.

All these "intellectuals" must be fictional or got their diplomas from a vending machine.

11. Bregowald Registered Member

Please, get educated. As Stephen J Gould wrote, "science is the legitimator of bourgeois ideology". Hereditarians, racists, and eugenicists like [libel deleted] etc., are all bourgeois scum. They try to legitimise white bourgeois society through false science. To say that genetics - not environment - accounts for human character is to say that we cannot reform or revolutionise society; that we cannot abolish selfishness, racism, hierarchy, inequality, and hate because it is all genetically ordained. These 'scientists' therefore seek to legitimise the status quo. Their 'science' is politically right-wing. True science - left-wing science - tells us that there are no inherent differences between individuals or groups of individuals, that any differences we do see are caused by Society. All men are created equal - not by God, but by evolution; they all have the same exact potential, the same exact learning capacities, the same exact wishes, desires, hopes and aspirations. If we should be morally and politically equal, why would evolution make us genetically inequal? We all live under the same sky, after all. We all bleed the same colour - red.

Genetics, psychometrics, and evolutionary biology are promoted by white bourgeois scientists, to legitimise white bourgeois society.

And Richard Dawkinas *has* advocated eugenics. So in addition to being a hereditarian, he is also a eugenicist.

12. Prince_James Plutarch (Mickey's Dog) Registered Senior Member

Yes, science is the LIBERALatory.

Truly: I must say that your objections legitimize everything these writers and websites speak about. You base your arguments solely on the anti-reason of them not being Leftist. Indeed, that amounts to the sole rejection of everything you have read on those websites, if you have read them at all.

It is curious that anti-racist sources are always the greatest converters to racism.

13. Pete It's not rocket surgery Registered Senior Member

The OP looks to me like an attempt to use sciforums as a link farm, and to raise the rating of the linked sites in Google.

Reported.

14. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Dawkins never said that. He never said that genes act exclusively to "account for human character". You are making a logical error by refuting a position that the person in question never made.

It is not correct that all people are genetically equal, but they should be treated equally in the eyes of the law and society. The differences between individuals are greater than the mean difference between any selected gene pools.

I think you are in denial of the importance of genes in evolution, and how in variation and diversity in a species is a strength. This is not a fact that supports racism.

15. Bregowald Registered Member

You don't know anything about science. The idea of inherited differences between individuals, genders, or ethnicities is false; instead, all human differences are a proxy for a host of lonstanding historical and environmental variables. True science is meant to apply its theories and methods to abolish human inequality. True science is therefore left-wing, not right-wing, in ideological orientation.

16. Bregowald Registered Member

He puts undue emphasis on genes.

He did not say "exclusively" - he puts too much emphasis on genes. Genes account for hardly anything in human society, because all humans are created equal. Since humans are meant to be politically equal, why would Nature produce genetically mediated individual or group differences?

Yes, they all have the same genetic potential. It is the corrupting influences of Society that cause all of the inequalities we see today.

Pseudoscientific, hereditarian nonsense.

17. Bregowald Registered Member

White bourgeois hereditarian "scientist" Richard Dawkins claims that eugenics is scientifically feasible in principle:

"The spectre of Hitler has led some scientists to stray from 'ought' to 'is' and deny that breeding for human qualities is even possible. But if you can breed cattle for milk yield, horses for running speed, and dogs for herding skill, why on Earth should it be impossible to breed humans for mathematical, musical or athletic ability? Objections such as 'these are not one-dimensional abilities' apply equally to cows, horses and dogs and never stopped anybody in practice."

18. Prince_James Plutarch (Mickey's Dog) Registered Senior Member

Bregowald:

The gamut of scientific research speaks of the fallacy of your statements.

19. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

And you lack critical thinking skills.

20. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Genes were the means by which we attained the faculty for creating societies. Humanity is diverse by nature, and it's only fair that all people get treated equally, but that has nothing to do with the science of genetics.

21. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

You guys are so gullible, it's obviously a crafty white supremacist.
    A very clever way to get this stuff on the board while going under jamesr's radar.
    The fact he then makes bad arguments against the sources only makes them look better.

22. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Yes, but why not play along?

23. leopold Valued Senior Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.