Satyr's Award Thread

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Satyr, Sep 8, 2006.

1. Satyr Banned Banned

This is Satyr’s awards thread.

The two prizes are:

Retard
    Given to any imbecile falling into absurdity and logical inconsistencies.

Wizard
    Given to anyone crawling out of the cesspool of human mediocrity.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2006
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I nominate you for both.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. I like peaches.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Satyr Banned Banned

Thanks, but I’m in charge here.

The first, in Sciforums history, and honorary Retard Award goes to lightgigantic for this piece – the latest of many – which touched upon the edges of total mental vegetation:
    Here we see an absurdity, exaggerated and pushed to an extreme, to support another absurdity.

8. Satyr Banned Banned

2nd Retard goes, again, to lightgigantic for his usage of a concept to hide complete ignorance and to feign intelligence.
    Bravo!!!!!
    This only proves that if you give a retard a new toy, he’ll quickly wear it out but never learn how to play with it.

9. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Religion or no religion, war has nothing to do with it. Just about every supposedly religious war was more about territorial occupation. Unfortunately, religion, and other wedges (catalysts used to separate people) have been used for control purposes. Even for slavery.

WILLIAM LYNCH SPEECH
    Gentlemen, I greet you here on the bank of the James River in the year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and twelve. First, I shall thank you, the gentlemen of the Colony of Virginia, for bringing me here. I am here to help you solve some of your problems with the niggers. Your invitation reached me on my modest plantation in the West Indies where I have experimented with some of the newest and still the oldest methods of control of the niggers.

Ancient Rome would envy us if my program were implemented. As our boat sailed south on the James River, named for our illustrious King, whose version of the Bible we cherish. I saw enough to know that your problem is not unique. While Rome used cords of woods as crosses for standing human bodies along its highways in great numbers you are here using the tree and the rope on occasion.

I caught the whiff of a dead slave hanging from a tree a couple of miles back. You are not only losing a valuable stock by hangings, you are having uprisings, slaves are running away, your crops are sometimes left in the fields too long for maximum profit, you suffer occasional fires, your animals are killed.

Gentlemen, you know what your problems are: I do not need to elaborate. I am not here to enumerate your problems, I am here to introduce you to a method of solving them. In my bag here, I have a fool proof method for controlling your Black slaves. I guarantee everyone of you that if installed correctly it will control the slaves for at least 300 hundred years. My method is simple. Any member of your family or your overseer can use it.

I have outlined a number of differences among the slaves: and I take these differences and make them bigger. I use fear, distrust, and envy for control purposes. These methods have worked on my modest plantation in the West Indies and it will work throughout the South. Take this simple little list of differences, and think about them.

On top of my list is "Age", but it is there only because it starts with an "A": the second is "Color" or shade, there is intelligence, size, sex, size of plantations, status on plantation, attitude of owners, whether the slave live in the valley, on hill, East, West, North, South, have fine hair, coarse hair, or is tall or short. Now that you have a list of differences. I shall give you an outline of action-but before that I shall assure you that distrust is stronger than trust and envy is stronger than adulation, respect, or admiration.

The Black slave after receiving this indoctrination shall carry on and will become self re-fueling and self generating for hundreds of years, maybe thousands. Don't forget you must pitch the old Black male vs. the young Black male, and the young Black male against the old Black male. You must use the dark skin slaves vs. the light skin slaves and the light skin slaves vs. the dark skin slaves. You must use the female vs. the male, and the male vs. the female. You must also have your white servants and overseers distrust all Blacks, but it is necessary that your slaves trust and depend on us. They must love, respect and trust only us.

Gentlemen, these kits are your keys to control. Use them. Have your wives and children use them, never miss an opportunity. If used intensely for one year, the slaves themselves will remain perpetually distrustful. Thank you, gentlemen.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Lynch_Speech

10. Roman Banned Banned

I feel that you lack qualification to percieve proof. Can't you see the ontology?

11. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Either way, as I have stated many times regarding world peace:
    With regards to religion, belief systems, or beliefs, everybody has the right to them, and everybody has the right to impose them. When one pursues the prevention of people imposing their beliefs, they are suppressors. They may disagree, and impose their own beliefs, but preventing others from sharing and imposing their beliefs and religion is pure suppression.

The atheist religion imposes their beliefs more than any other religion on the planet, all the while fanatically supressing others from doing the same.

12. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

^
    []
    []
    []
    []
    Wizard

13. francois Schwat? Registered Senior Member

cs, that's a pretty bad approximation of a penis. And who has pointy balls like that, anyway? Come on!

14. francois Schwat? Registered Senior Member

Please tell me cs is given the retard award. I know he's an imbecile. And I know most people who are familiar with him would agree. But I want to see it anyway. I think it would do something in the way of removing all doubt. It would make it official.

Cesspool, here we come!

15. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

It's not a penis duh.
    It is the pointer to the Wizard of Sciforums.

16. francois Schwat? Registered Senior Member

I'm sure. Fag.

17. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

I am sure that you are a fag too.

18. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Play nice, kids.

19. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

20. Bells Staff Member

For lack of a better term to convey my thoughts at the present time...

LMAO!!

Satyr, we may not see eye to eye, but in this instance you provided me with a huge laugh by pointing out this little gem by lightgigantic. Thank you!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

21. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

Oh come on

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

22. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

It was a compliment (I think). I also nominate him for both. He's an emotionally-retarded genius.

23. valich Registered Senior Member

The words of wisdom are written on the subway walls.

Satyr was a great existential philospher. Have you read any of his works?