Alex Jones on CNN: How dozens of CIA sites "debunking" 9/11 (Alex Jones & Co.) work

Discussion in 'World Events' started by MattMarr, Mar 24, 2006.

1. MattMarr Banned Banned

How dozens of CIA sites "debunking" 9/11 (Alex Jones & Co.) work

This article illustrates how the dozens of sites setup by the CIA "debunking" 9/11 work: techniques of diversion and false tracks with the goal to discredit the truth.

The CIA "conspiracy" site that is debunked (gallerize.com) in that section, goes much further in stating true facts than CIA agent Alex Jones does.
    In fact it even exposes one of the core lies (the fact that there were no planes at all) to cover-up THE core lie #1 (that fact that CNN inserted the second plane live with software).

The time to have Alex Jones on CNN has come.

----- March 28, 2006:
    Link corrected, because original link deleted (was in forum setup by the CIA, godlikeproductions.com)

Last edited: Mar 28, 2006
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. leopold Valued Senior Member

do you actually believe that there were no planes that hit the wtc towers?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

This was done with the JFK assasination , a flood of books came out linking the KGB with drug smugglers as the assasins even far fetched crap about mafia and cubans . What this does is to flood the true investigations with far fetched conspiratorial sites and people in general will rubbish any questioning of this 9/11 as a nut job conpiracy theory . I saw one site where they tried to imply aliens were behid the attcks .

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. leopold Valued Senior Member

spurious directed me to a site where they found a 757 wheel hub at the pentagon
    i have been following this 9/11 stuff since it happened and i never heard of a wheel hub being found

8. Mystech Adult Supervision Required Registered Senior Member

I've been following these conspiracy theories since I saw the film "Loose Change" which tried to present the idea that it's maker (avery something or other) was aparently the Tylder Durden of 9/11, opening our eyes to the truth or whatever (At least that's what I gathered from the scoring).

I've noticed that a lot of conspiracy theorists like to latch onto the idea that no plane hit the pentagon (probably due in large part to those rather inadiquate 5 frames of footage we have from a security camera). They cite the lack of plane debris as evidence of this - Loose Change did this while actualy doccumenting the plane wreckage that was in fact on the lawn (Yeah sort of contradictory).

Anyway, I think a point that these conspiracy theorists tend to forget is that the plane was moving forward - most of the debris was inside the pentagon. there are plenty of pictures of the inside of the pentagon durring the clean up, here's a handy little link to some of 'em: http://www.rense.com/general32/phot.htm

Hey, I'll be damned, it's almost as if that building was hit by a jet plane!

9. leopold Valued Senior Member

likewise with the pictures at this link
    out of all the documentaries that i have seen i have never seen these pictures untill now

10. duendy Registered Senior Member

ohhh curious then....where's your evidence which proves Alex Jones is CIA agent?
    and surely your argument is making this shit eve MORE surreeally complex. you are askig us to believe tat we all say HOLOGRAMS smash fukin big holes into sides of buildings. where is the scientific evidence even for the THEORY of this?

11. dkb218 Banned Banned

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I'm assuming this is a picture of the hole produced by the plane entering the Pentagon's outer ring [Taken from the website posted by Mystech].

Where are the wings? Okay, they were destroyed. But wouldn't it seem that some type of marks would be visible at some point on the wall where the wings hit? Aren't the wings filled with fuel? I would also think that the "No Parking" sign might have been dislodged from the wall.

12. c7ityi_ Registered Senior Member

Everywhere.

No, it isn't.

Who cares.

Everywhere.

13. leopold Valued Senior Member

this is not the outside of the pentagon
    this picture is between the d and c rings
    which brings up an interesting question
    why is there a no parking sign?

14. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

Ever watch the movie, Rising Sun, with Sean Connery and Wesley Snipes?

- N

15. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Matt would like to believe that's he's not in control, because it justifies doing nothing about it.

16. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

There was clearly a fire, you can see the burn marks. Why would the wings be near the nose?

Geoff

17. Singularity Banned Banned

cant U see the Traffic ?

http://911truth.tripod.com/pentagon.html

click this link before its deleted

18. Singularity Banned Banned

19. duendy Registered Senior Member

ewr excuse me...achem 'scrreeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAMMMMMMMM!!!!!!'

so where's theoriginal poster gone then??

20. leopold Valued Senior Member

i especially like this from your link

OH and by the way, isnt it simply fantastic all the ENRON evidence that would have implicated George W BUSH involvement also got destroyed when building 7 came mysteriously down?.. Gee funny that. Almost a conspiracy theory in itself.

21. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Duendy, he hardly ever participates, he's too busy enlightening the world via the internet. Either that, or Illumini agents have nabbed him.

22. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Yeah, we got him.

Whoops. What I meant to say was: there's no such thing, spidergoat.

Geoff

23. duendy Registered Senior Member

could you present 5 points why you feel the Illuminati don't exist?