There was no Jewish Holocaust + and Jews deserved what they got

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by mountainhare, Mar 3, 2006.

1. mountainhare Banned Banned

Note: This is a parody. Guess who I am parodying...

Contention:
    There was no ethnic cleansing of the Jews during WW2, and the Jews have no right of return to the property that they once inhabited in German occupied areas. Let's just look at these simple facts:

1. Until this day, nobody has been able to produce documented official order from Adolf Hitler, demanded that the Jews be ethnically cleansed.

2. Many point to the plight of the Jewish refugees. This is easily rationalized. The Allies told the Jews to leave German occupied territory, so that they could bomb and invade it. The Jews ran away... the Nazis did not engage in ethnic cleansing per se. By running away, the Jews obviously forfeited their property and homes. This gave the Nazis the right to take them.

3. The Jews didn't fight to retain their 'homeland' in their adopted countries. I mean, after all, they had the backing of the Allies, including America. Obviously they are cowards, and hence didn't deserve the property and land that they owned in German occupied areas.

4. Nazi Germany fought a defensive war (eg. In France and Poland) against numerous military forces which outnumbered it. Obviously this demonstrates that the Jews and their foul Allies were the aggressors, and that the Germans had an inherent right to steal the property and land of the Jews.

5. The Jews in non-German countries could have chosen to co-exist alongside the Nazis. But they refused to be Germanized, and didn't want their land to form a 'German-only' Empire. Those selfish Jews! They deserved everything they got, because they refused to share with the Germans! How dare they didn't give THEIR property to invading immigrants! THE NERVE!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

Correct not one file from the Nazi archives has been produced that has Adfolf Hitlers name attached to it authorising any mass killing . The truth is the Holocaust did not spring from the Nazis it was in fact inbedded within the science of Eugenics that was developed around 1910 . The Nazi goverment was the perfect platform to launch this human science into action .

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

But Adoph Eichmann, among others, said the order came directly from Hitler.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. mountainhare Banned Banned

After being beaten? It's also heresay. If you can't produce any official documentation, then Hitler didn't order it. Or that's the logic which the member 'aaa' uses, in order to 'disprove' that the ethnic cleansing of Palestinians didn't occur.

8. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

You suck at parodies, or it isn't one.

9. draqon Banned Banned

Are you guys sure that mountainhare has posted a parody here? Examine closely how he writes it, he here proclaims that there was no holocaust and that jews deserved what they got. Are you sure mountainhare is being honest by saying it is a parody, what if he actually believes in what he proclaims to be supposevly a parody? What if mountainhare is actually proclaiming this semitism ideas and saying this is just a "parody" so that this thread is not deleted and that more semitism is developed? Isnt that a mastermind plan to push in the semitism ideals into the unsuspecting innocent sciforum users? Ponder what I have said and see the true meaning behind the mountainhare's purpose of the thread titled " There was no Jewish Holocaust + and Jews deserved what they got"

Last edited: Mar 3, 2006
  10. mountainhare Banned Banned

dragon:
    Yes, it is a parody.

Here, I'll take the original post, and alter a few words:

1. Until this day, nobody has been able to produce documented official order from Israeli officials, demanded that the Palestinians be ethnically cleansed. Hence, ethnic cleansing didn't occur.

2. Many point to the plight of the Palestinians refugees. This is easily rationalized. The Arabs told the Palestinians to leave occupied territory, so that they could bomb and invade it. The Palestinians ran away... so the Israelis did not engage in ethnic cleansing per se. By running away, the Palestinians obviously forfeited their property and homes. This gave the Israelis the right to take them.

3. The Palestinians didn't fight to retain their 'homeland'. I mean, after all, they had the backing of the Arabs, including Egypt. Obviously they are cowards, and hence didn't deserve the property and land that they owned in Palestine.

4. Israel fought a defensive war against numerous military forces which 'outnumbered' it. Obviously this demonstrates that the Palestinians and their foul Arab allies were the aggressors, and that the Israelis had an inherent right to steal the property and land of the Palestinians.

5. The Palestinians in a land not owned by Jews could have chosen to co-exist alongside the European Jewish immigrants. But they refused to be subservient Goyim and slaves, and didn't want their land to form a Jewish only state . Those selfish Palestinians! They deserved everything they got, because they refused to share with the Jews! How dare they didn't give THEIR property to invading immigrants! THE NERVE!

People actually USE those 5 arguments to justify Zionist imperialism, aggression, and occupation. As I demonstrated in my first post, they can be used to support the confiscation of property, and the ethnic cleansing, of the European Jews by the Nazis.

It's fun to engage in reductio ad absurdum, eh?

Note that I believe that the Holocaust has been exaggerated, but I do accept that Hitler engaged in ethnic cleansing, and oppressed the Jews. So my parody is unaffected.

11. draqon Banned Banned

got afraid mountainhare, didnt you? I was just teasing you.

12. mountainhare Banned Banned

I thought that you might have been, but I figured that I would explain anyway. Some people on this forum are REAL thick, and have branded me as an anti-semite in the past.

13. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

i dont see the point of this thread, other than to demonize someone.

14. Facial Valued Senior Member

A parody on who? Happeh? J.B?

15. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

Holocaust has been exaggerated?

What 5 million jews murdered by a raving lunatic with a fetish for a master race of blond boys.

If thats your line of thinking then the suffering of palestine people must be exaggerated too, after all a couple of thousand dead is a trifle compared to 5 million dead.

In my view if hitler was around today it would not be jews he would taking to the gas chambers, it would be muslims,
    i wonder if it all would it all be exaggerated then.....

16. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

Sorry that is just bullshit. Some Muslims were fighting for Hitler like Grand Mufti of Jerusalem. Hitler loved the way Bosnian Muslims did Jihad he was so impressed he was handing out miniature holy Qu'ran out to Muslims troops. Hitler was not some mad mental dude who wanted to kill anyone. He had a problem with people robbing his nation. He had to do something. Anyway even now many Nazis and Muslim extremists are allying with each other, the Aryan-nations and AL-quida have an alliance together.

Also me being an Aryan Punjabi I know 100s of Aryan Pakistanis sympathizing with Nazis, not only that many in Aryans in Punjab have posters of Hitler and and swastikas on the wall at home. I even know 30 men from my own village in Punjab who fought for Hitler!

Check out:
    http://www.aryan-nations.org/

http://alhusseini.com/common.php

17. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

In hitlers world there was only one religon nazism, if muslims had been acting up in the 1940's like they are now, he would killed 20 or 30 million of them & i doubt whether european governments would have interfered the way they did with jews being killed.

"Also me being an Aryan Punjabi I know 100s of Aryan Pakistanis sympathizing with Nazis, not only that many in Aryans in Punjab have posters of Hitler and and swastikas on the wall at home. I even know 30 men from my own village in Punjab who fought for Hitler"

Is that something to be proud of fighting for hitler, those 30 men would not be muslims anymore if hitler had of won.

Funny how muslims glorify a absolute lunatic who wanted a hareem of blue eyed blond boys, the new master race, or basically his gay fantasy, sure he was married, so are alot of gays, but you cant get more gay then him, prancing around with his ladyboy moustache & goose stepping soldiers.

Sure he killed gays, alot of queers bashers are gays themselves, but the fact is he wanted a master race of blond boys, for what, blonds are well known for being airheads, so he must have wanted them for sex.

And as homosexuality is hated by muslims,
    why do you glorify adolph (ladyboy) hitler, with his blond hareem.

18. leopold Valued Senior Member

damn, and i was ready to cuss you out !

but seriously though, there are some who woulndn't consider this very funny

19. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

What hell are you on about you godless commie? Hitler was no gay, this is all made up maybe if you get your head out of your ass then you'd probably know this, obviously you've been brainwashed with all the propaganda. I am not defending Hitler, but you're talking lies. Its a known fact Zionism wants to destroy the Aryan race, its nothing knew, the best for of defense is attack!

What are you some communist tea sipping French man in a miniskirt? Obviously you fantasy about being with "blond" boys, don't talk about Hitler like this. And no Hitler would not have killed Muslims, you talk about shit in hypothetical terms its not even an argument, you can't present a hypothetical argument and claim it to be factual, the facts are far different.

Also rather then having a proper argument, you started attacking Hitler character, just because you lose the argument, you're a loser and a lethargic devil.

And Nazism is not a religion its a form of government, you little stamp collector.
    Never say things like Hitler was gay its not even true!

20. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

looks like SOMEONE'S buttons are exposed for the pushing.

21. leopold Valued Senior Member

i wonder how he knows hitler wasn't gay?

22. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

Not gay so why on earth did he want a master race of blond boys for, please explain this to me oh wise one.

Blonds are well known for being thick as pig shit, so if it was not there brains he was after, then what, and whats with the gay moustache the homosexual goose stepping.

What was with his feminine appearance was he taking female hormones for a sex change.

"you started attacking Hitler character?"

What being gay is a attack on your character, well thats certainly the way muslims would see it.

I have no problem with hitler being gay, my problem is with his gay fantasy of a master blond boy race nearly becoming a reality, as he himself was not blond is further proof of his obsession with blond guys.

Hitler had no character, he was just the most fucked up mental patient ever to run a country, & germany's population let this madman run there country for 8 years, only in the last year or so when they were losing & they wanted to cover there asses did they try to kill him.

What type of a population would listen to there leader rant on about a blond master race, are they all fucking stupid in germany.

23. dkb218 Banned Banned

Vincent is queer bashing...
    Vincent thinks that queer bashers are gays themselves..
    Therefore Vincent must be queer.

[this is Vincent logic...thought you might like the rainbow thingy...]